Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might not be a repairperson. Could it be revenge?

Is your theory an act of revenge against spedding? Someone in his past seeking ultimate revenge upon him? The urban dictionary has an interesting quote for the word sped. 'an insult used when someone does something stupid'.

Could the questioning of Spedding be all about someone or something in his past not about something he had allegedly been involved with regarding William?

Could phone logs be deleted by a hacker? Could his phone have a hotmike app planted so someone could listen in on his conversations? such apps are very hard to uncover. Was this app planted on FF or FGM phone so someone could listen in on their conversations and plans.

Could the gps locator on ff family vehicle have been hacked so someone could track them without leaving a trace? Did they have location app live on their phone? Someone knew their activity! Did they take photos on mobile phones on their journey to kendall on thursday 11th?

<modsnip: snipped quote that was removed, and response to it>

This was an interesting and sad read and why the public needs to know what has happened to WT as well, Could this have happened to any one else's child cause there is a maniac at large or were there circumstances around this particular child that made him a victim of this crime? I cannot quantify why I have come to this opinion, however after all the information we have shared on this case so far, I have a strange feeling that WT's disappearance could not have happened to any other random child. Maybe children with similar statistics/details to WT could be potential victims as well, but not most children in the community. What those defining characteristics/ stats are... I don't know. IMO

Snake strike comes to mind for me.

Look out, Jubes is on a mission!
'If anyone has got false confidence that we have run out of lines of inquiry and that is why we are referring it to the coroner, they are mistaken [...]’

Source:

Coronial inquest could solve mystery of William Tyrrell's disappearance just like Daniel Morcombe's | Daily Mail Online
GJ has been saying for at least a year now, that it *won't* be going to the coroner until all the lines of enquiry have been exhausted.. but now it seems likely that a coroner's inquest may be scheduled for sometime this year, even though he is still saying they *haven't* exhausted all lines of enquiry.

It just *feels* like it's a bit of trying to make things fit within his narrative no matter which way things go. I fear they have not much more than they had a few years ago. Really hoping they have more than what we've read about the 4 in the news, but jmo.

This is from around the third anniversary of William's disappearance, almost a year ago now:

press conference re 3rd anniversary of William Tyrrell's disappearance
News 7 Sydney
7 News Sydney @7NewsSydney
Transcribed by deugirtni; may not be 1000%, but it's close

14:19 Reporter: Is there a point there will be a coronial investigation?

14:21 DCIGJ: They’re, we liaise with the uh state coroner. I've met with the state coroner in relation to this? Ah, the appropriate time for this matter to be referred to uh uh, the coroner, would be when we've exhausted all our lines of enquiry. Um, at this point in time we're far from exhausting all our point, uh, all our lines of enquiry so this point in time would be premature for the matter to be referred to the coroner.

14:44 Reporter: At what point is the trigger point?

14:48 DCIGJ: The trigger point in referring, and I'll base this on *my* experience in homicide investigations, is when we've exhausted all the lines of enquiry. At this point in time we haven't? If this matter was referred to the coroner, basically, and I can't speak on behalf of the coroner, but from my experience, it would be well, continue on with the investigation. When you've exhausted that, *then* might be the time for a coronial investigation. I'm personally hoping it *doesn't* get to a coronial investigation because that would be indicative of us finding out uh what's happened to uh William.

Edited to remove extra spacing

GJ has been saying for at least a year now, that it *won't* be going to the coroner until all the lines of enquiry have been exhausted.. but now it seems likely that a coroner's inquest may be scheduled for sometime this year, even though he is still saying they *haven't* exhausted all lines of enquiry.

It just *feels* like it's a bit of trying to make things fit within his narrative no matter which way things go. I fear they have not much more than they had a few years ago. Really hoping they have more than what we've read about the 4 in the news, but jmo.

This is from around the third anniversary of William's disappearance, almost a year ago now:

press conference re 3rd anniversary of William Tyrrell's disappearance
News 7 Sydney
7 News Sydney @7NewsSydney
Transcribed by deugirtni; may not be 1000%, but it's close

14:19 Reporter: Is there a point there will be a coronial investigation?

14:21 DCIGJ: They’re, we liaise with the uh state coroner. I've met with the state coroner in relation to this? Ah, the appropriate time for this matter to be referred to uh uh, the coroner, would be when we've exhausted all our lines of enquiry. Um, at this point in time we're far from exhausting all our point, uh, all our lines of enquiry so this point in time would be premature for the matter to be referred to the coroner.

14:44 Reporter: At what point is the trigger point?

14:48 DCIGJ: The trigger point in referring, and I'll base this on *my* experience in homicide investigations, is when we've exhausted all the lines of enquiry. At this point in time we haven't? If this matter was referred to the coroner, basically, and I can't speak on behalf of the coroner, but from my experience, it would be well, continue on with the investigation. When you've exhausted that, *then* might be the time for a coronial investigation. I'm personally hoping it *doesn't* get to a coronial investigation because that would be indicative of us finding out uh what's happened to uh William.

Edited to remove extra spacing

Last week DCI Jubelin said in a media conference after search was called off that the matter was going to coronial inquest. I posted a link and havent time to search back.

Sometimes with complex investigations like this one it needs a new set of eyes and minds to crack just like the Morcombe case was cracked. All the way down from 4 main persons of interest in that case to Cowan the perpetrator one of the 4. The smallest piece of evidence regarding an alibi he gave in 2003 had been overlooked for years by investigators. His alibi turned out to be false and a punters betting card nailed that false alibi then the police sting got his ego. He thought he was going to be a kingpin in a crime gang.

Last edited:
Conversely there are no reports ground penetrating radar was not used. media reports only tell a fraction of detail.
Just my opinion, of course, but when it comes to BS and/or anything to do with him being considered a POI, I feel very confident the media didn't miss a thing, nor did they miss reporting everything they noticed.

Published neighbour reports tell us LE seemed quite interested in both the concrete slab and the firepit, and it was said that the firepit had been excavated, but the slab had been only 'measured'.

Could it be possible that when police were seen 'measuring', they could instead have been scanning with a small version of a GPR tool which was mistaken for a measuring tool?

"On Wednesday, police excavated the burn-off section of the backyard, and also measured a concrete slab that was laid for a shed currently under construction. A development application for renovation of the house is believed to have been lodged some time last year.

The neighbours' wife, who also did not want to be named, said detectives asked them when the burn-off spot was last used and when the concrete slab in the yard was laid. 'Those were the only two things they were interested in,' she said."

William Spedding claims he had nothing to do with William Tyrell disappearance | Daily Mail Online

Edited to add quoted MSM and link

Last edited:
Just my opinion, of course, but when it comes to BS and/or anything to do with him being considered a POI, I feel very confident the media didn't miss a thing, nor did they miss reporting everything they noticed.

Published neighbour reports tell us LE seemed quite interested in both the concrete slab and the firepit, and it was said that the firepit had been excavated, but the slab had been only 'measured'.

Could it be possible that when police were seen 'measuring', they could instead have been scanning with a small version of a GPR tool which was mistaken for a measuring tool?

"On Wednesday, police excavated the burn-off section of the backyard, and also measured a concrete slab that was laid for a shed currently under construction. A development application for renovation of the house is believed to have been lodged some time last year.

The neighbours' wife, who also did not want to be named, said detectives asked them when the burn-off spot was last used and when the concrete slab in the yard was laid. 'Those were the only two things they were interested in,' she said."

William Spedding claims he had nothing to do with William Tyrell disappearance | Daily Mail Online

Edited to add quoted MSM and link

I hear what your saying. Some of the modern day equipment may not be recognised by the public or media reps. Totally different than that used previously. Clumsy heavy push carts.
I know someone who uses the types in this link
Hand held Ground Penetrating Radar Equipment | StructureScan Mini XT | GSSI

Would you elaborate on that please PT?

My snake strike comment was in anwer to an article posted re historic case of 3 children lost in victoria in 1800s. Their remains found 2 in tree trunk one outside. Moderator had snipped initial article at same time i had prepared and posted my reply.

A snake bite would mean the police dogs would have been on the spot in no time.
The comment was made about a historical case in another state, another member posted the story on this thread, yes I agree in relation to WT, he would have been found quickly I imagine if that had happened to him. IMO

My snake strike comment was in anwer to an article posted re historic case of 3 children lost in victoria in 1800s. Their remains found 2 in tree trunk one outside. Moderator had snipped initial article at same time i had prepared and posted my reply.

Original post by TootsieFootsie can be found here.

Last edited:
From memory there was a 2 week period after 31 august 2014 when there was very little if no activity on speddings facebook page. If FGM had made contact prior to that date re washing machine requiring repair and innocently mention expected visit of her grandchildren on the 12 th september that would have given whoever time to plan the abduction of William. If this scenario is correct then the time off facebook is critical.

This also supports the theory the FF family activity in sydney may have been closely observed by perpetrators. Someone knew the family arrived a day early on thurs 11th instead of planned friday 12th.

You'd think he would want to keep up his usual habits to reduce suspicion - if he was planning something.

From memory there was a 2 week period after 31 august 2014 when there was very little if no activity on speddings facebook page. If FGM had made contact prior to that date re washing machine requiring repair and innocently mention expected visit of her grandchildren on the 12 th september that would have given whoever time to plan the abduction of William. If this scenario is correct then the time off facebook is critical.

This also supports the theory the FF family activity in sydney may have been closely observed by perpetrators. Someone knew the family arrived a day early on thurs 11th instead of planned friday 12th.
Verrry interesting, the Fb-thing! Accordingly "they" needed 2 weeks for meticulous planning the "mission", with the help of who-knows-how-many people.
My personal theory stays the same: an order-kidnapping, wherein Williams fate afterwards remains unclear. WT had only to disappear just within a certain (very short) time span, where he was. - All IMO and MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member