Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, so in the interests of civility, let’s just drop it. You have your opinion and I have mine irt the matter of the the trigger for holding an inquest in William’s case and never the twain shall meet. It’s all good.

And to think this whole shitstorm, as butterstick so eloquently put it, was set in motion by someone who got their nose out of joint because they had to register their ‘Walk for William’. Long time to hold a grudge IMO.

yes so true. long time x

oh Bo - sorry dear, i am looking forward to it. well, kind of, I just want this little man found :(

Just because there is a trial or inquest does not mean William will be found. Atkins stuffed up at Matty’s inquest and Jubes pounced on him. He may not be that ‘lucky’ again. Nor will an inquest necessarily bring about a prosecution.

Just because there is a trial or inquest does not mean William will be found. Atkins stuffed up at Matty’s inquest and Jubes pounced on him. He may not be that ‘lucky’ again. Nor will an inquest necessarily bring about a prosecution.

yes i know, i just want him found... whatever it takes x

(remember we agreed to disagree)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members