Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.
O/T Remembering an old story (before it would get lost again):
Son won't let 'sleeping' dog lie
Oh yes I remember that creepy article.
Ulterior motive: Had there ever been some "disarray" at a cemetery in the area Kendall/surrounding after Sept. 12th, 2014?
I actually don’t think so, it proves TJ’ s sickening side which we have all seen but I don’t think it’s relevent to Williams case He is a horrid specimen no doubt though.My biggest fear is that baby William, was taken by this disgusting piece of what I can’t say,He molested a young girl, three years was not enough , what a despicable piece of filth he is. Seeing his disgusting behaviour on ACA made me sick to the stomach. To me he is evil , pure evil.
In my own opinion .
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11
They are all disgusting. The whole creepy, preying lot of them.
Some act prim and proper, some act like derros ... but the whole lot of them harm young children, all for their own sick self gratification.
I doubt that whoever took William had good intentions for him ... as we can tell by the absolute distraught behaviour of both of William's mothers, who know more than we know.
"Just give him back, give him back. Take him to a church, take him to a police station, take him to a school. Give him to someone...give him back," she said.
"You can't take children, you just can't take children - he's three. He's three years old, he's only lived for three years, it's ridiculous. He hasn't gone to school, he can sort of count," she said.
Australian Crime News
“Don’t hurt him. Just let him come home, please”
'Let him come home': William Tyrrell's mother makes emotional plea to alleged abductor
Was that William's foster grandfather's grave wherexthe top cement slab had been moved ? He had died on 13 Feb 2014 211 days before William's disappearance and is buried at Kendall cemetery.
Hi PT. Is there somewhere you are going with this? i don't quite get it...
Sorry if a rehash - but didn't LE lose a car of AJ's (access) for some time? Like, they thought it was destroyed but then they discovered a neighbour had it? JMO (memory is shifty on this)..
i hear you. but still i can't get past TJ as a major perp (perhaps involved), or otherwise an unknown. Do you mean BS? it's a quandary & the day we find out - far out, i can't wait for that. I think I want this person tortured... IDK, i think whoever it is will have his/her time in jail (gaol) - & suffer long term (or be isolation b/c they are a fiddler) - I just hope so
so, just seeing some posts but not all - is it truebthe police have found this car a lead? (the one burnt out the bush)
I like your post, of course, but was it meant to be in reply to mine? if you mean simply ACA sux then i understand lol
sorry if a rehash - again - but why would the SFR allow ACA to air something like this?? Unless it had some truth. I don't get it
Cheers TBL. Det. Jubelin has often commented on their 'strategic' plans, decisions etc. IMO, the 'drip feeding' of information is a major part of those strategic plans.
This latest release has a whole host of new information, including the fact that there are apparently many more persons of interest in the investigation, it just so happens only the few names have become public - all reliant on my memory, so since I don't have time to suss the links, it needs to be stated clearly that it's all just My Own Petsonal Opinion.
All power please to the Investigators is My personal Prayer - all blessings to William & all those who surround him, please dear Lord. ... and may all due penance be brought upon those responsible for the disappearance of this little boy & for any other atrocities committed. Thank you God.
Thanks I’m Very much aware of this.
ACA and other similar doco shows do not get permission to air its all about ratings and timing. I think it is very sad such organizations choose anniversary dates in an attempt to get their rating points higher. Leaches preying on plight of victims.
Nothing directly from DCI Jubelin mmmm.
Another long post (sorry) but I find this doco very interesting with regard to police strategy and the media. Much, much more contained in the attached article.
- Decisions over the content and timing of communications with the media will in part reflect the need for the investigation to generate additional information from the general public.
- .... an assessment of investigations of child homicides and concluded that 77 per cent of investigations ‘used the media’ mainly to identify witnesses ....
- It is important to distinguish between a police appeal for information and the more general provision of information to the media about the offence (publicity).
- ...the use of the media offers a relatively flexible means of acquiring information. Unlike other forms of information collection, the investigative team can alter the detail and the tone of the media message accordingly as the enquiry progresses.
- There has been much discussion about the use of victims’ relatives in appeals for assistance via the media ..... In the 16 investigations covered, only two used a member of the victim’s family in press appeals.
Most importantly ... imo
- Where sensitive information had been inadvertently disclosed, the research revealed several instances where press co-operation was exemplary. In two of the cases studied, the press became aware of information which, at that stage, formed part of the investigations’ hold-back material ...... In each case, when the significance of the information was explained, the reasons for treating it as hold-back, and the potential damage to the investigation if made public, the press responded positively and did not make the information public. Indeed, there appear to have been relatively few cases where, when in possession of hold-back information, the media have released it.
If an investigation is current/ongoing - then surely there must be some communication with the police, so they don't inadvertently ruin an investigation IMO
According to the doco that I linked above, there is a police media liaison officer assigned in each serious case.
I would think that the media would "fact check" or gain some kind of approval from this person before publishing items other than police media announcements.
The doco also says that the police provide sufficient info to the media - whether it is allowed to be published or not - because while an investigation is active they would rather that the media do not engage in investigative reports of their own, and perhaps ruin a police investigation or the end result.
Wasn't it the media doing their own investigation 60mins I believe orginally notified police of the whereabouts of the white station wagon belonging to TJ's ex wife hiding in the neighbour's yard???
Was it? Or perhaps the info was supplied to 60 Minutes (and/or to the police) by a viewer after 60 Minutes aired this ....
Police received information about where it was after current affairs show 60 Minutes revealed investigators were looking for two cars, a white station wagon and a grey sedan, spotted on the street as William played outside.
Police were inundated with information about the case after the programme.
They also identified 12 persons of interest as a result.
Wife horrified to find husband linked to William Tyrrell disappearance
Maybe if you have a relevant link we would be able to determine that.