Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainPeacock

CaptainPeacock Member

I don't think the flipping and burning of the car is important. Probably local kids or opportunistic folks looking for parts burnt it (but not recently as it hasn't rained here much in ten weeks, and the rust is extensive). The car is most likely just a wreck dumped by who knows who - there are many out in the bush. I see people trying to make it fit the description of the car/s seen in Benaroon Drive, but it doesn't appear to be a match. What are we saying here? That after all these years a perp's vehicle has been discovered in the area that had previously been overlooked? That the perp recently returned to destroy evidence? If so, they're a bit late! This area has been combed meticulously for years - by LE and locals, amateur sleuths included (!). We need to keep in mind the modus operandi of news media. They are looking for a story on the anniversary of WT's disappearance. They have been shut down by LE because of possible interference with evidence collected to present to the coroner, until now. A few days ago, the inquest was announced. A few days later, the 'burnt out car' story appears. ACA are being deliberately misleading. If this was connected to TJ, they would have pressed the issue and re-interviewed their source (Katrina). Instead, they run old interview footage. If they could disprove one of his alibis, they certainly would have done so. The car was said to be 'of the same make and model' of one that TJ once drove. Well, that doesn't really narrow it down! They're desperate for a story, nothing more.

2. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

Yes ... I tend to agree. I very much doubt that they would be able to publish info about any real evidence. We have absolutely no bites on any real evidence that the police are holding. Just deductions some of us have made from little bits we catch in the media.

Violet77, sosocurious, alj65 and 4 others like this.
  3. Jaclin

Jaclin Well-Known Member

neither has fashion sense. other than that, not sure.

4. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

I don’t know if this is a spin off of ACA segment but it says investigators say...

INVESTIGATORS
    say a burnt-out car abandoned deep in the bush near where William Tyrrell went missing could be a breakthrough in the case of the missing NSW boy.
    It is believed the vehicle belonged to Tony Jones, a convicted paedophilewho was at one point a person of interest in the little boy's disappearance, Nine's A Current Affair reports.
    Burnt-out car linked to William Tyrrell mystery

Apologies If this has been posted.

5. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

Interesting to read this .... (I didn't see a pic yet.) There are Rock fans ie also in KT family which are getting photos with Rock stars. I have now forgotten, who else of the "WT case people" are interested in Rock music very much. Once I stumbled about that love for music events on the many different SM accounts.
    That could be a very simple connection perhaps: music events - a lot of beers/drinks and who knows, what in addition etc. - music loving people innocently talking about their private life, which might have had include issues/anger with Family and Community Services. A cunningly perp like TJ would have gained information about vulnerable children in his wider area without a bit of effort, I can imagine.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Wexford likes this.
  6. FromGermany

"Partner -in crime- look", haha.

7. Thebottomline

Thebottomline Well-Known Member

Not from this rockstar I’d doubt. It’s just a typical fan selfie. Poor celebrity is probably mortified !

Violet77 likes this.
  8. Thebottomline

9. FromGermany

Camp Chair and Thebottomline like this.
  10. Thebottomline

Oh yes I remember that creepy article.

FromGermany likes this.
  11. FromGermany

Ulterior motive: Had there ever been some "disarray" at a cemetery in the area Kendall/surrounding after Sept. 12th, 2014?

alj65 likes this.
  12. Thebottomline

I actually don’t think so, it proves TJ’ s sickening side which we have all seen but I don’t think it’s relevent to Williams case He is a horrid specimen no doubt though.My biggest fear is that baby William, was taken by this disgusting piece of what I can’t say,He molested a young girl, three years was not enough , what a despicable piece of filth he is. Seeing his disgusting behaviour on ACA made me sick to the stomach. To me he is evil , pure evil.
    In my own opinion .

13. sleepinoz

sleepinoz Well-Known Member

14. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

They are all disgusting. The whole creepy, preying lot of them.
    Some act prim and proper, some act like derros ... but the whole lot of them harm young children, all for their own sick self gratification.

I doubt that whoever took William had good intentions for him ... as we can tell by the absolute distraught behaviour of both of William's mothers, who know more than we know.

"Just give him back, give him back. Take him to a church, take him to a police station, take him to a school. Give him to someone...give him back," she said.
    "You can't take children, you just can't take children - he's three. He's three years old, he's only lived for three years, it's ridiculous. He hasn't gone to school, he can sort of count," she said.

Australian Crime News

“Don’t hurt him. Just let him come home, please”

'Let him come home': William Tyrrell's mother makes emotional plea to alleged abductor

15. papertrail

papertrail Well-Known Member

Was that William's foster grandfather's grave wherexthe top cement slab had been moved ? He had died on 13 Feb 2014 211 days before William's disappearance and is buried at Kendall cemetery.

16. iailwa

iailwa Well-Known Member

Hi PT. Is there somewhere you are going with this? i don't quite get it...

17. iailwa

iailwa Well-Known Member

Sorry if a rehash - but didn't LE lose a car of AJ's (access) for some time? Like, they thought it was destroyed but then they discovered a neighbour had it? JMO (memory is shifty on this)..

18. iailwa

iailwa Well-Known Member

i hear you. but still i can't get past TJ as a major perp (perhaps involved), or otherwise an unknown. Do you mean BS? it's a quandary & the day we find out - far out, i can't wait for that. I think I want this person tortured... IDK, i think whoever it is will have his/her time in jail (gaol) - & suffer long term (or be isolation b/c they are a fiddler) - I just hope so :D

19. iailwa

iailwa Well-Known Member

so, just seeing some posts but not all - is it truebthe police have found this car a lead? (the one burnt out the bush)
    I like your post, of course, but was it meant to be in reply to mine? if you mean simply ACA sux then i understand lol

20. iailwa

iailwa Well-Known Member

sorry if a rehash - again - but why would the SFR allow ACA to air something like this?? Unless it had some truth. I don't get it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.