Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a Crime series, on every Sunday Night, on Channel 7: probably about 9pm, (Melbourne) if you can check programs. Not sure, but may be called Crime Stoppers!!!o_O
Hope you watch next Sunday, as it is always very informative, and I never miss it.:)
Perhaps you'll be able to find previous episodes.

Thanks, will watch them on catch up TV

That’s great news! Good on you. I look forward to hearing more about your role in William’s case when it is solved and he is recovered.
I have no role in this. However i am forever looking at faces ,connections and sometimes you see the unbelievable ,much later in relation to a case.people grouped together in the same location that really should have no business being together.

I have no role in this. However i am forever looking at faces ,connections and sometimes you see the unbelievable ,much later in relation to a case.people grouped together in the same location that really should have no business being together.

Yes, that’s true. People are not always who they appear to be at first glance. Until they’re studied and the connections between them found. Criminology 101. I’ve found a few strange connections between people myself whilst sleuthing William’s case. Whether anything comes of those is up to the powers-that-be to decide.

Last edited:
The most important thing you got right was the channel. I was able to look it up!

But Bo, when there was violence, I flicked channels, so just luck, as was also watching another program!!!
So Channel could've been wrong.:(
Then I thought of all the previous Sundays, on 7: but also Crime stuff on 9 (at same time!!!)
Even if I got that wrong, then I wondered about day, if it was Sunday, etc etc:
But your 'fix it', would have come to the rescue.:):)
Guess I need to walk my dog.....

Used, abused and he would be able to pick the scum out of a line up ..... each *advertiser censored* now identifiable to police imo. Their love of shopping at a big centre in another state may yet bring them down.
Good morning, is this a metaphor or do you literally mean shopping in a shopping centre ?

Good morning, is this a metaphor or do you literally mean shopping in a shopping centre ?

There have been abuses in, and persons go missing from, quite a few shopping centres in the US - in cases I have followed.

And we have heard of abuses in restrooms in shopping centres here, too.

People just cannot, should not leave their young children alone in these big places. Not even for a minute or two. imo

Last edited:
There have been abuses in, and persons go missing, in quite a few shopping centres in the US - in cases I have followed.

And we have heard of abuses in restrooms in shopping centres here, too.

People just cannot leave their young children alone in these big places.
Yes that I understand, I was just wondering where this comment about the love of shopping interstate ?

Yes I see what you mean. To me it seemed quite specific. I wish the poster could elaborate a little but understand if they can’t.

I have seen a theory in other places that William was noticed during visitation with his bio mum/dad in a shopping centre. This theory seemed to develop after this piece of MSM info was published ......

Natalie said that after William was finally removed from Brendan and Karlie’s care, the pair had infrequent visiting rights and could only see him at a public shopping centre near Ryde.
Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell vanished

This theory then goes on to hypothesise that William was tracked and then watched, and then was abducted while alone for a few moments in Kendall. That someone became obssessed with William, and considered his vulnerability as a foster child.

This could be what our poster was alluding to?

Personally, I lean toward the KISS principle. But everyone has their own theories. I don't believe that anyone actually knows for sure, except for the person who carried out the abduction, and the police.

I have seen a theory in other places that William was noticed during visitation with his bio mum/dad in a shopping centre. This theory seemed to develop after this piece of MSM info ......

Natalie said that after William was finally removed from Brendan and Karlie’s care, the pair had infrequent visiting rights and could only see him at a public shopping centre near Ryde.
Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell vanished

This theory then goes on to hypothesise that William was tracked and then watched, and then was abducted while alone for a few moments in Kendall. That someone became obssessed with him, and considered his vulnerability as a foster child.

Personally, I lean toward the KISS principle. But everyone has their own theories. I don't believe that anyone actually knows for sure, except for the person who carried out the abduction, and the police.

This could be what our poster was alluding to?
Yes thankyou I do agree with you . It was just the comment “in another state” that piqued my interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288