Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UndiscoveredTruth

UndiscoveredTruth Well-Known Member

2. UndiscoveredTruth

3. papertrail

papertrail Former Member

Bohemian posted this message some time ago re the Wilsons. I am not sure what the pool.net at end of message is.

Mrs Wilson heard the children at 9am, ie; 90 minutes before she left 'to run some errands' (at the very precise time of 29 or 29 minutes to 11, according to her husband). Pool net.

Hope this link works
    Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

I can't locate message no.

4. bearbear

bearbear Well-Known Member

just bringing this map over from makara in thread 24

Attached Files:

5. UndiscoveredTruth

6. deugirtni

deugirtni Well-Known Member

But as Bohemian pointed out several hours ago, the press is saying someone previously unidentified as a POI will be watched closely in the second part of the Inquest. So although many neighbours have been publicly identified in MSM, I do not believe any of them have previously been "discussed by detectives or known to be the focus of the investiation". This unidentified man is obviously 'of interest' to police, since it is said the person will be watched closely, and is in fact, "expected to be the focus". MSM is not at liberty to 'label' that person as a POI in the case. The unidentified person could be anyone, including a neighbour (or anyone else). imo.

"When a coronial inquest into the disappearance and suspected death of William Tyrrell starts tomorrow, one person is expected to be the focus.

The Sun-Herald and The Sunday Age understand that the inquest will zero in on one particular man, who has never been publicly discussed by detectives or known to be the focus of the investigation."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/where-s-william-the-coroner-hopes-to-find-out-20190322-p516nm.html

7. bearbear

Judy Wilson, whose property adjoins William’s grandmother’s backyard, believes it may be more than just coincidence that the child disappeared only after she went to run errands in town.

She said someone could have been waiting for her to leave, potentially aware that the neighbour on the other side was also away.

“If someone was watching the house, they would’ve seen me leave and would’ve known the other neighbour was away,” she said
    We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
    this article also mentions ff arriving home later after police called, so many inconsistencies in msm

8. drsleuth

drsleuth Well-Known Member

Break now till 14:15

9. Blues Clues

Blues Clues Well-Known Member

I hope I'm not in breach of TOS with this post. Please let me know if I am.

My understanding is Lydene's view would be from the Batar Creek end looking up Benaroon Dr. as in this shot.

upload_2019-3-27_12-44-25.png

This next shot is from where the cars were parked looking down towards the Batar Creek end of Benaroon Dr

upload_2019-3-27_12-45-50.png

Imo I don't think Lydene had a clear line of sight to where the cars were parked due to the slight bend in the street.

10. bearbear

A Benaroon Drive resident said his wife drove out of the street, which William's grandmother no longer lives in, one minute before William disappeared.

It was 26 or 28 minutes to 11am, he remembered with minute detail.

"She never saw a car or noticed anything strange," he said.

The man spent the next day with a pool net in hand searching through a dam and waterholes, anxious about what he might find.

William Tyrrell investigation: highs, lows and false hope 12 months on | photos, video

FromGermany, Bohemian, Oz Jen and 7 others like this.
  11. papertrail

papertrail Former Member

In this article linked on WS 2016. I have just posted a WS link to Bohemian's message about the Wilson's. This link is on that link.

The article link below contains a trove of info.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

12. UndiscoveredTruth

I was wondering how long they have for lunch.... so thank you, drsleuth, for posting this. :D

13. papertrail

papertrail Former Member

Where is the riding school?

14. Freddo Frog

Freddo Frog Well-Known Member

Can someone please clarify for me if the bio parents are now no longer able to be identified in the media. If true, why would that be when they have previously been identified? I could only presume any supression of their identities would be because of the inquest.

15. Blues Clues

23 Batar Creek Rd

Yellow Pages® | Data Protection

Sorry this is probably their office - the riding school is on Batar Creek Rd at Batar Creek. You would drive past it to get to the 2nd search zone from last years search.

16. dragon52

dragon52 Well-Known Member

I would just like to say thank you to those of you at the Coroners Court who are keeping us all up to date. Your updates are very much appreciated.

What really sticks out to me at the moment is all the comings and goings by the neighbours on Beneroon Drive on the morning that William disappeared and yet nobody saw the three strange cars that the FM says that she saw that morning. Two that were parked in the street and one that drove up and down with the red haired man driving.
    It is such a quiet street that the cars should have been very conspicuous.

17. papertrail

papertrail Former Member

It could by anyone....male or female.

18. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2019
  19. papertrail

papertrail Former Member

Is the school Camden Haven riding school at the showgrounds?

UndiscoveredTruth and bearbear like this.
  20. Blues Clues

It is interesting no one else saw the cars, the only exception so far being Mr and Mrs Crabbe both hearing a car turn around and drive off and sounding just like the postie.

alj65, deugirtni, bearbear and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.