Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. louisepiglet

louisepiglet Well-Known Member

Maybe someone might decide to come forward for the reward if, after hearing the questions asked of the witnesses, they figure police know more than they thought and they want to protect themselves.

2. papertrail

papertrail Former Member

That was the mother of another man. This woman/mother claimed her son was the actual bio father.

3. butterstick

butterstick Well-Known Member

Yeah I think it did happen, was spoken about in here.

It's one clear point where the secrecy may of been a hindrance. Because at the Maccas some random person may of taken an interest in the children. Over heard a conversation. Decided to follow.

We'd never know because the general public don't have a picture of the family and have little to connect those dots if true.

4. JLZ

JLZ Well-Known Member

The house in the bush, perhaps that would be the one down Batar Ck Rd with the lady and older son, that LH was heading for.

5. papertrail

papertrail Former Member

Interesting this week's hearing was supposed to conclude on Friday. Therefore the Coroner made a decision to end early. Finishing early can be a sign the Coroner has come to a decision about something.

Something similar occurred with the Daniel Morcombe inquest.

Monday 25 March to Friday 29 March 2019

Inquest into the disappearance and suspected death of William

Upcoming inquests

bluenoser, Freddo Frog, alj65 and 7 others like this.
  6. Blues Clues

Blues Clues Well-Known Member

BBM

Frogwell grateful for you taking the time to fill us in. It makes a huge difference.

What time did the postie come past FGM's that day?
    I'd like to know what car she was driving, but don't expect you have the answer to that.

7. stormbird

stormbird Well-Known Member

You've mentioned that AMS said she had a dog proof front fence - did she say whether she had a dog? (I imagine that if strange cars had been parked nearby a dog might have barked at them.)

8. deugirtni

deugirtni Well-Known Member

Sorry if I'm repeating anyone else on this, but trying to catch up again..
    Just wanted to say that although NC described this feeling that BC was having, it doesn't necessarily mean that he was describing it to her on the very same day that it happened.. NC may have remembered about talking to BC that morning when he apparently said 'something doesn't feel right'.. but then later after it was well known that WT was missing, he may have elaborated to her about his feelings on that morning. He could have done this at some future time when he was in fact living at her house. (Or not? Does it say anywhere in that article that BC was living with her at the time when he said this to her?) imo.

9. deugirtni

That sounds like it would be incredibly frustrating, to be on the stand, recounting whatever detail had been requested, and being in the middle of it, and being interrupted to be reminded not to mention a specific name.. I know that if that were 'me', in combination with the anxiety I would be feeling about being on the stand to begin with, I would completely lose my train of thought. If that happened, then maybe someone might seem less genuine that they might seem to be searching in their mind for what to say, when they may just be trying to recall what they were saying and where they had left off.. not sure if I'm explaining this the way I mean to! I can imagine how heartbreaking it must have been to be present for everyone's raw grief. Thanks for sharing, frogwell.

10. deugirtni

I have to admit that I find it disconcerting that both the fosters and the bios were allowed to be present for one another's testimonies.

bluenoser, alj65, frogwell and 4 others like this.
  11. deugirtni

I'm not sure where/how we found out that NC had only seen WT once(????????), but just wondering if by 'once', when it was stated by her, was she perhaps meaning she'd only seen him 'once' since he was in care, as opposed to just once, period, in his entire lifetime?

12. deugirtni

Also, just generally 'depression' can cause that. imo.

13. deugirtni

I wonder by whom it would be considered 'generous'? By FACS? And if so, would that mean in general? Or would that mean specifically in this particular case it is 'generous'? In any case, wow.

14. deugirtni

I'm sure police would have obtained a warrant for that CCTV/receipt right away.. it seems LE may have thought of parental abduction immediately as a possibility right on day#1, going from this (btw, nice way to discover your child is missing! imo.):

"The woman was living with William's biological father, her then-partner in Granville in Sydney's west in September 2014 when William vanished.

The former couple learnt their son had disappeared when police officers knocked on their door asking "what I'd done", the mother said."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...l-mother-takes-the-stand-20190328-p518ii.html

bluenoser, leep, Warshawski and 5 others like this.
  15. JLZ

JLZ Well-Known Member

It's hard to say because the article's now paywalled. When it originally appeared we understood NC to be describing something that happened in front of her in her home. Even then it didn't make sense--did they both see the black cloud, or did only her relative see it, or was it a figure of speech for a change in mental outlook? If the relative wasn't physically present in her home when the black cloud descended, probably it could as easily have been told to her another day as by telephone that morning. Or invented by her, more or less.

BC might have forgotten the telephone call. I wondered about his memory when he knew so much less than KT about the foster situation. Surely they talked sometimes? About their children?

16. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator

Hi,

I have to close this discussion until I have time to figure out what is allowed and what is not allowed. If there is a lawyer in Australia that would be kind enough to take a phone call from me I would greatly appreciate it. Please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

17. Tricia

To My Dear Aussie Friends,

I appreciate your patience. It is a time thing but I am working on it. Thank you for all your helpful suggestions. I may be contacting some of you for additional help.

Tricia

18. Tricia

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
    Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
    Tricia

19. drsleuth

drsleuth Well-Known Member

Thanks Tricia :)

20. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.