ú

Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

1. JLZ

JLZ Well-Known Member

That's a jump IMO. Anyone can have a fall. I think it was natural for FFC to make the disjunction irrespective of a medical condition. He can't hear me because he's unconscious or else he isn't here, basically.

2. sosocurious

sosocurious Well-Known Member

Wasn't the point made that the friend contacted the media?

SouthAussie and sleepinoz like this.
  3. frogwell

frogwell Well-Known Member

No, Chris Ulhman said at the end of the interview to Tracey Grimshaw that KL thought that Australia should know or something like that, not necessarily that they had contacted ACA. Mind you if there was rapport with Taylor Auerbach, it's a possibility BGM thought it could be a good way to get out her side of the story and contacted him. IMO

bearbear likes this.
  4. frogwell

Yes it's a jump, but from my own lived experience, I thought her thought process was a jump as well. IMO

Jim_M, bearbear and JLZ like this.
  5. bearbear

bearbear Well-Known Member

yes, my immediate guess was epilepsy

6. bearbear

bearbear Well-Known Member

if william did have a medical condition apart from asthma why wasnt it mentioned at the inquest,
    surely it would be an important factor?

Warshawski, Jim_M, stormbird and 3 others like this.
  7. frogwell

for sure, good point

8. sosocurious

The operator said she would note that. I was wondering if it was at that time that the ffc may have felt that she should identify William was in care.
    Not a medical condition, but needed to be noted. Not a question 000 operators would routinely ask. imo

9. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

I wonder. FM said "He has [bleeped] and suffers from asthma every so often."

Possibly William has anxiety? Might go with other things that the FP have stated. He didn't wander, he liked to know where they were, he didn't like to climb high, etc.

"Many children in care will experience anxiety, often in a significant way. This can be a normal reaction to grief, loss and trauma and should not always be pathologised."
    https://www.lwb.org.au/foster-care/...ession-and-anxiety/+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au

10. kiwi50

kiwi50 Well-Known Member

Whatever it was that was bleeped out in 111 call, it must have not been considered significant to his disappearance, we knew about his asthma from the beginning. I’d have thought if he had epilepsy that could have been significant. Maybe ADHD but that could have also been important.

11. papertrail

papertrail Well-Known Member

Or severe asthma attack. 2 stressful events ....being put into trees to climb as detailed by FFC has detailed....may have triggered asthma. The MFC explained to copper in video about the wire fence ....that William would not climb that fence due to his limitations and asthma. It was only just over a metre high.

Jim_M and bearbear like this.
  12. papertrail

His full name and perhaps foster status and FFC name were beeped out weren't they?

13. papertrail

It would be on file from FACS surely provided to Coroner. A lot of info is shared behind the scene and not discussed at Inquest. I believe the purpose of the Inquest is to get a decision whether William is alive or deceased. And to discover if there are further investigations by police that are required by the Coroner.

Jim_M, bearbear and Warshawski like this.
  14. papertrail

Is there some FACS ruling about the timeline of reporting a missing child in foster care? Would the foster family have the reporting responsibility or police?

Jim_M, stormbird and bearbear like this.
  15. papertrail

I have always wondered what MFC needed to get dispensed at the pharmacy that fateful day.

16. papertrail

Maybe BGM felt she may be under suspicion because she had assisted William's bio parents to hide him away in 2011/2012 for a few weeks. I do not believe there is anything that indicates her involvement in the disappearance of William.

The media are used by police investigators to rattle the tree at times.

17. Warshawski

Warshawski Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, IMO, this is splitting hairs over 'words' that could have multiple meanings.

There's 'paid' & 'unpaid' leave - approved or otherwise, and for whatever reason. But it's 'taken' - otherwise the said person wold still be showing up for their normal workday role ...that's how it works in my very simple mind.

But I don't really care who's on leave or why.

I just care that genuine & experienced focus is on solving this mystery - a little boy does not just evaporate, which means there are answers to be had.

18. sosocurious

I don't know.

Jim_M likes this.
  19. papertrail

As an aside re the pic of the 2 cars location in media linked article. The house behind the white vehicle is where Mrs Sharpley lived. She exited the property at 8.40am and she testified there were no cars parked in the street. FFC has said 2 cars were there at 7am and 9am.

20. Warshawski

Warshawski Well-Known Member

Thanks Stormbird. It's interesting the 'bleeped' especially re William's health.
    IMO asthma can have catastrophic implications, yet that was allowed to be public.

What's something to do with a child's health that it's important to not make public in tgi ... maybe incase the 'perpretator' gets wind of that ?? It may be an incrimating factor perhaps ??

Maybe it went something like -

He has ...

Allergies to xx & gets Asthma

Cold at the moment & gets Asthma

Gastric bug at the moment & gets Asthma

Hearing / Sight / Speech impairment & gets Asthma

I wish I knew; I wish I had the answers. I pray & I hope you'll all join me.