Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too see why Ruby. For the same reason as you mentioned. Highly suspicious for someone like him to just happen to be in that area.
Apart from the FFC's and maybe a few other's mentions of cars seen in the area, we do not know what other information or 'tip offs' the police had received.
Exactly,I dont think that he is at the inquest just to waste the courts time,he is there for a good reason.

Well there is the link between chickens in the van and chicken bones...
IMOO

Who would have thought chicken bones could possibly be so important??? Ha ha

Do we know if the chicken bones were found in the 2nd part of the forensic search eg after additional info ..... or during the initial forensic search area???
And like are we talking the bones of one chook???? Or multiple - mass chicken grave???
Just wondering....

Also significantly, in the taped interview the Detective uses the words “murder investigation” along with the standard “disappearance”..., as for so long the Police have had the mantra of abduction and William still being alive ... as per latest CO podcast...

Also not quite so mentally challenged as he is making out to be ... MOO .... smart enough to engage his own lawyer for the inquest .... smart enough to attach and email the Police his alleged timesheets... etc ..
Im thinking he may have been trying to out smart centrelink/joblink/ in the past,the job he had may have been one they obtained for him,I cant figure why he would have to travell to a much smaller town to get that job,Taree is a much bigger place employment wise.

Donohoe claims to have a cognitive impairment. Which is said to affect memory, learning new things, concentrating, or making decisions that affect everyday life. He seems to have had a disability support person in the silent police interview, so I guess it is a documented impairment.

Like you, I think there must be more to his inquest involvement than being a creepy adult sex offender who sometimes slept in his van nearby. The police were able to obtain a search warrant on his personal possessions.

I wonder if RD served any of his time in the same cell block as AJ or any other named or unnamed sex offender that might take the stand in the coming weeks?

It is not as though the service station is an all nighter or even a mid - nighter.
Monday to Friday 6am to 9pm. Saturday 7am to 9pm and Sunday 7am to 8pm.

https://caltex-woolworths-lakewood.business.site/#summary

Not sure what would be classed as night shift.
Not sure how far away he actually lived.. but.. say he worked the 'night-shift', which was deemed to be say 1pm-9pm.. then he has to work the morning shift the next morning.. that would only give him less than 10 hours between shifts, to get a night's sleep.. (less than 10 if assuming he had to stay a bit later than 9pm if doing the closing, and come in a bit early to do the opening of the kiosk?).. then add in that he may have wanted to save the gas money on an extra trip home and back again if he was short on money?

Donohoe claims to have a cognitive impairment. Which is said to affect memory, learning new things, concentrating, or making decisions that affect everyday life. He seems to have had a disability support person in the silent police interview, so I guess it is a documented impairment.

Like you, I think there must be more to his inquest involvement than being a creepy adult sex offender who sometimes slept in his van nearby. The police were able to obtain a search warrant on his personal possessions.
I think they may have found his dna

I don't suppose this Donohoe fellow is the fellow who is supposed to testify who will be coming in from jail? (Has Donohoe already served his sentence? Did he win his appeal?)

Who would have thought chicken bones could possibly be so important??? Ha ha

Do we know if the chicken bones were found in the 2nd part of the forensic search eg after additional info ..... or during the initial forensic search area???
And like are we talking the bones of one chook???? Or multiple - mass chicken grave???
Just wondering....

Got to wonder :)
Imagine pulling into the servo and from a parked van you hear - Buck-buck-buck – this is the noise a hen makes either when she’s just laid an egg, or she would like to. Hens sharing laying areas will often make this noise when they want their flock-mate to get out of the way!

:p:D

I don't suppose this Donohoe fellow is the fellow who is supposed to testify who will be coming in from jail? (Has Donohoe already served his sentence? Did he win his appeal?)

He is out .. he was at the inquest this week... however the person appearing from jail may have evidence about him ??? Will be interesting to see ... if not a closed court that is....

Wasn't it said that this Donohoe fellow was also somewhat developmentally challenged? That could explain some of these oddities? His lawyer had clearly advised him to remain silent during any police questioning.. which the man took with extreme literalism, I mean.. who would refuse to even confirm their name? A person of perhaps more normal intelligence might confirm the obvious basics, and then simply keep repeating 'my lawyer has advised me not to answer questions', or something to that effect.
Maybe, he already learned as a child to not answer questions, if he had been naughty, which he was occasionally, I'm sure. He seems like a stubborn teenager and very cunning, when you look at his watchful (blinking) eyes and his slight smile. MOO

So, with Savage's inquest appearance scheduled for Monday,

Hopefully it will be an open court..,. Especially as he lodged a complaint against Jubes!!!!
Imagine if it is closed ..., !!!! There will be a lot of unhappy campers then!

Also looking forward to evidence by Geoff Owen... have wondered why MM tried to somewhat distance himself from Owen??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave