Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
The older model Isuzu appear quite low and easily mistaken for a wagon? Or possibly 4wd similar to Chapman sighting.
@JWSleuth
Have you seen the 7News version of the two parked cars? Their white vehicle is quite weird, IMO, but maybe it could roughly resemble your pic of the Isuzu? Here's a rerun of a screencap (source details are in thread #41, post #924), followed your Isuzu pic from earlier in this current thread:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

EDIT! Sorry, I've attached the images in incorrect order. The first one is the Isuzu, the second the 7News screencap.

@JWSleuth
Have you seen the 7News version of the two parked cars? Their white vehicle is quite weird, IMO, but maybe it could roughly resemble your pic of the Isuzu? Here's a rerun of a screencap (source details are in thread #41, post #924), followed your Isuzu pic from earlier in this current thread:

View attachment 207424

View attachment 207423

EDIT! Sorry, I've attached the images in incorrect order. The first one is the Isuzu, the second the 7News screencap.

yes! It could! I agree the picture is odd it’s definitely not run of the mill wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth