Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warshawski

Warshawski Well-Known Member

Yep, it was the person in your described 'creepy house ' that I was alluding to SA. How has that person 'apparently' avoided any publicity, any dissecting of their actions, activities or being?
    Given that (IMO) every one else mentioned has come under intense scrutiny ?
    Could there be more to come ?
    Is this person under a 'no go' radar?
    So many questions - with no real answers so far . But I will advise those responsible to not get too comfortable. 30 year old crimes recently solved & perpretrator convicted; technology is such that your time will come so much quicker

alj65, Shadow@light and FromGermany like this.
  2. Warshawski

I'm just gobsmacked, beyond belief - can anyone think there's any level of equatable 'pay back' in this purported scenario ?

Note please - I'm making no inference to you for posting.

alj65 likes this.
  3. Warshawski

I'm also intrigued Stormbird. It came up almost immediately in the investigation. ..I guess it may be 'out of the norm' for that street.

But To give Mr Savage his due - why can't he enjoy his radio / music / whatever at a volume that works best for him ?

I guess

4. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

RSBM

Do we know that FGM has not appeared at the inquest? As far as I am aware, there are at least 5 people who have been asked to appear and have been given pseudonyms and have appeared in closed court.

Not the exact link I was looking for, but a similar one ...
    A handful of the 54 people on a draft witnesses list have been assigned pseudonyms and granted permission to give evidence before just the coroner, lawyers and court staff.
    https://7news.com.au/news/court-jus...van-belonging-to-creepy-sex-offender-c-397102

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  5. SouthAussie

There is obviously something not right about any person who took William. Abducting a child is not a normal thing to do. Possibly murdering - or hiding a child for 5 years - is not a normal thing to do.

Lia said in one of her podcasts that the police were looking to see if people had any grievance against the FP.

We may find that William was taken for an extremely ludicrous reason. Whatever the reason was, it is doubtful that it will be anything that any clear-thinking person considers normal in any degree. imo

6. drsleuth

drsleuth Well-Known Member

From hearing, watching & observing PS over 3 days at the inquest I really don't think he has any kind of dementia IMO

Surely his legal team would have bought that up & had a medical professional give expert evidence , even a statement from his GP .....

Sure his memory is not as good as it was 5 years ago , but he gave a statement very soon( 25/9/14) after WT went missing when events would have been fresh in his mind & he seemed to not want to rely on what he said in his statement . He also gave statements on the 16/3/16 & 16/8/17 ( reported to be a 4hr long video interview with GJ ) & his walk thru video on 12/9/17...........that's a lot of time spent with police talking about his movements IMO

alj65, gaeilge, k-mac and 16 others like this.
  7. SouthAussie

Cleaver also mentioned in one of their posts that a person with any dementia would not be put on the stand in a court.

As well, stormyseas (I think it was) mentioned that they work in area of child sex offenders - and that any age imaginable (or something like that) has been convicted of harming a child.

8. drsleuth

HayLouise, alj65, k-mac and 16 others like this.
  9. SouthAussie

Yes, lots and lots of police and coronial attention applied to this person. I think they consider him to be on the list of potentially being 'more than a witness'.

alj65, Loxoli, Shadow@light and 7 others like this.
  10. insanity

insanity Active Member

I'm thinking along the same lines.

alj65, Loxoli, Ms Kite and 5 others like this.
  11. SouthAussie

BBM

The next morning, William suggested racing on his new bike, riding on the path off the driveway.
    “William rode his bike down that same footpath and deliberately crashed his bike into the garden,” the foster mother told police.
    Around this time the foster mother saw a “dark green-grey sedan” drive up the street.
    https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...s/news-story/5153a7edd5222a1f8e16c5f23b7d7bad

alj65, Loxoli, Shadow@light and 10 others like this.
  12. Whàngarei

Whàngarei Well-Known Member

looks familiar far right check shirt . 0E2A1394-C876-443C-96F6-7CDEB2FC40D9.jpeg

13. JLZ

JLZ Well-Known Member

Possibly why the coroner asked the public for all photographs of the search . . . to establish where PS was throughout the day, given that his own accounts of himself show variation for one reason or another.

14. Whàngarei

Whàngarei Well-Known Member

I so wish others living in the street are named with pics. Have finally seen ams. Who knocked on ps door before police were called by ffc .

15. JLZ

JLZ Well-Known Member

Can I check something please DrSleuth? That second C, is that Craddock continuing after PS said nothing or nodded or whatever, or should that be PS's reply?

16. drsleuth

It's Craddocks leading question JLZ after the other statement...........

17. stormbird

stormbird Well-Known Member

Warshawski,
    When you say "It came up almost immediately in the investigation", are you talking about the coroner's investigation? (The only references to the radio that I've seen were in reports about the 2019 inquest hearings.) If you know of something earlier, that would be great to see - it might help explain how the radio or the radio noise is of any interest.

alj65, deugirtni and Ms Kite like this.
  18. Wexford

Wexford Well-Known Member

alj65, Loxoli, Shadow@light and 7 others like this.
  19. JLZ

JLZ Well-Known Member

So he only went out as far as the carport, 40m from the road, when seeing H off?
    Does this mean he only put the radio on after H left? Then radio noise wouldn't have helped mask noise from the street while he was seeing H off.

Locking up because he was going away for a week, then ten/fifteen minutes later not locking up because brother-in-law and wife were coming . . . I can't make sense of that.

alj65, k-mac, Loxoli and 10 others like this.
  20. bearbear

bearbear Well-Known Member

the walkthrough interview sounds pretty full on, it would be quite intimidating having two police officers in your home throwing out questions years after an event, what did he put on his toast, what plate etc, who could remember that?
    i feel he saw something rather than did something and could be why gj recorded his conversations, knowing he may lose his momory, or plead forgetful later on, especially if he was afraid of what he saw?
    if this is police strategy, msm outing ps like they did bs, what would be the reason?

It shows Mr Savage being interrogated by two female detectives — the sixth time he was questioned about his knowledge of the three-year-old’s whereabouts.

Detective Sergeant Beacroft and another policewoman toured Mr Savage’s green laminex kitchen in the house he occupied, across the road from where William had vanished.

The detectives took Mr Savage through the minutiae of his morning, boiling water for his tea and making it in a green mug, making two slices of toast and serving it up on a green plate, and going outside to sit in the sunshine.
    The questions came thick and fast.

Did he have his tea and toast before or after or in between his two phone calls to his brother Laurie? What did he talk to Laurie about? What did have on his toast?

The answers were that Mr Savage wasn’t sure, that he “had a yack … about ‘how are you goin’, goin’ alright … I’ll be up there at such and such a time’,” and “jam”.
    William Tyrrell neighbour spent hours on walk-through with police

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.