Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RubyHill

RubyHill Well-Known Member

No worries,glad I can help a little bit.

Ms Kite, Loxoli, SouthAussie and 3 others like this.

2. JWSleuth

JWSleuth Well-Known Member

From, little things, big things grow!

3. JLZ

JLZ Well-Known Member

Thank you. Another correction: that FGM saw the cars was alleged by one MSM source only. It was evidently a mistake for FFC.

deugirtni, alj65, Ms Kite and 5 others like this.
  4. JWSleuth

Thank you! I’ll do a big update tonight so I can add at once :)

5. SLouTh

SLouTh Well-Known Member

I must admit I saw this as quite feasible ... FM opened the curtains to let light in early in the am ... might have been too cool outside to actually open the doors .... and sees the cars???

FGM gets up later ... when it’s a bit warmer ... and actually opens the doors..... and sees the cars ???

I personally have no idea if the cars were there or not ... but this could explain what happened ...???
    IMO....

alj65, JLZ and bearbear like this.
  6. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

What kind of vehicle is this that tgy posted (the white one) back in the threads ... parked outside the Kendall post office?
    Perhaps one of them is post lady's vehicle?

The blue/grey one was parked there in Jan 2008.
    The dirty white one was parked there in Mar 2010.

zx6.JPG zx9.JPG

zx7.JPG zx8.JPG

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  7. JWSleuth

The front looks kinda like a Toyota but looking at images a lot of Toyota (around that age) have a metal tray.

Ford, Holden all seem to have more of a distinct front end for the brand.

It very much could be a Isuzu ? Worth looking into utes of this age.

8. JWSleuth

Don’t tell me PS used to have a car like this hanging out at the post office all day....

alj65, bearbear and purpleandgreen like this.
  9. SouthAussie

I guess I am wondering if postie lady haired out of Benaroon Drive - to avoid Savage's stalking - around the time William went missing, and was also captured on CCTV.

It could be a reason why the vehicle was mentioned.

alj65, Ms Kite, interested64 and 5 others like this.
  10. JWSleuth

good point!

Warshawski, Ms Kite, bearbear and 2 others like this.
  11. SLouTh

SLouTh Well-Known Member

No .... a white Pajero Wagon ... much more stylish ... iMO ..

deugirtni, alj65, Ms Kite and 3 others like this.
  12. SLouTh

SLouTh Well-Known Member

This is great @JWSleuth
    Should we add this to the timeline done by ??Frogwell (from memory .. so apologies if I am wrong) did from the 1st Inquest with any new info that has been gained at 2nd Inquest...?

JWSleuth and bearbear like this.
  13. SLouTh

SLouTh Well-Known Member

This is Frogwell’s post from 1st Inquest ....
    are there any new pieces of information that should go in here after the Second Inquest and then we can add to info by @JWSleuth

11/09/'14
    9pm Arrive at Kendall, put kids to bed

12/09/'14
    6-7am Children get up
    7-7.30 FM gets up and opens curtains to see 2 strange cars parked across the road from her house between AMS house and number 35's house.
    7.30 - Dress, breakfast, get ready for the day
    8.40 - AMS reverses out of her house to take her child to daycare to arrive at 9am. Says there are no cars parked on the street that day when she leaves.
    9.00 - Mrs Wilson hears little children outside, leaves house? Doesn't notice any strange cars in the street.
    9.03 - FM calls BS, can't remember which phone she uses, leaves a message asking about when the part arrives
    9.10? - Kids riding bikes in the driveway, FM notices an Ltd teal coloured car do a 3 point turn in the next door neighbors driveway, remembers driver,
    9.15 - FF heads off for a teleconference at Lakewood/laurieton (both have been reported)
    9.10- FF plays with WT in the backyard that overlooks Benaroon Dr. Notices the 2 parked cars that she noticed earlier that day are still parked there, tries to get WT to climb a tree
    9.37- the last of 5 photos is taken of WT in his spiderman outfit while playing on the back deck, The kids have been drawing pictures to take to the cemetery later in the day
    10.15 - 10.30 - WT is playing Mummy Tiger and hiding game around the side of the house, WT is bored and restless waiting for FF to return, FM expecting a text from FF that usually states he will be home in 5 minutes. FM says to kids shall we go down the front and look for Daddy's car'
    10.19 - FF has script filled, where?
    10.30? - The Crabbes at 51 both noticed hearing a car driving up Benaroon dr, turning and driving away fast, they thought it sounded like the postie. So if that car left the street it went out the Batar Creek rd end of the street.
    10.30 approx,- FF states he sent a text via Siri that he is 5 minutes away.
    10.30 - FM notices it's quiet and start looking for WT
    10.30 - 10.35 - LH is unpacking groceries from her car, she sees the man opposite on his ride on mower when she comes in and gives him a wave. Didn't hear or see any cars.
    10.40 - FM is at the front gate of AMS place, meeting for the 1st time, AMS notices she can hear a male calling out for WT from the area behind the FGM's house, begins to start help searching. Because she knows someone is searching uphill she decides to head down towards the Batar Creek rd end of Benaroon Dr. It seems the women split at Ellendale rd. AMS goes down to the bus stop but has no recollection of seeing the man on his ride on mower at that stage. When she returns up the street she sees the FM coming out of Ellendale and the FM says to her, he has hit his head and can't respond or he is not here and now I have to call the police.
    10.56 - FM calls the police from her mothers landline, her husband has arrived home somewhere in this time and is searching frantically..

14. Loxoli

Loxoli Well-Known Member

Someone mentioned that the car outside the post office looked like a Suzuki Sierra. It looks like the right model to me.

Seek, Shadow@light, Ms Kite and 4 others like this.
  15. Loxoli

Loxoli Well-Known Member

(Side note- so glad the thread is back on track :))

alj65, Ms Kite, interested64 and 4 others like this.
  16. SLouTh

SLouTh Well-Known Member

We don’t all have to agree.... but I personally think we should add a note to the timeline about Det L Beaucroft’s statement about the possibility of William going missing from as early as 1005hrs ..

Just a note... not a fact!

17. SouthAussie

She writes quite a bit of stuff about foster children and has, it seems, for years.

Back in 2008 she was actually reporting on the need for privacy of foster children. That "leaking of home details puts foster kids at risk from parents".
    By Sep 2015 (when, I think, she first mentioned the 'secret' about William) her stance had changed.

Media report where her 2008 (above) article quote is repeated:
    NSW reports: Leaking of home details puts foster kids at risk from parents - 19 September 2008

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  18. SouthAussie

Which one looks like a Suzuki Sierra? The white one ... the blue/grey one?

19. SLouTh

SLouTh Well-Known Member

Does any one have any notes on the Crabb’s Statement....???
    There appears to be a discrepancy in the thread about the time they heard the “car”

Can we establish where the new time of approx 1005hrs came from ??? (Has been mentioned in the thread .., from second Inquest I think??? )

alj65, Ms Kite, interested64 and 5 others like this.
  20. SLouTh

SLouTh Well-Known Member

The white one .... I would agree with @Loxoli on that one ...

The blue one looks to me like a very early Subaru Forrester , or possibly early Rav 4 as next guess....

alj65, Ms Kite, Loxoli and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.