Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karinna

Karinna Well-Known Member

Okay, so PS has never publicly officially been named a POI by the police.
    He is just giving witness testimony at a coronial inquest like some of the other players in this case with some evolving stories over the duration since WT went missing, is the gist of what i'm understanding.

Whàngarei, Shadow@light and bearbear like this.

2. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

Yes. If Savage is under suspicion, he only has himself to blame for that. imo
    When police ask people to register for the searches and be briefed, a person really shouldn't go against that .... multiple times. The police ask that people register and be briefed for good reasons. Safety, accountability, supervision, procedural guidance, being among those reasons I would think.

3. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

That’s just one scenario Whang.

I’m more confused than a homeless person under house arrest.

4. they'll get you

If I lived so close I certainly would again look around my yard, cars and sheds to have another look but I would go chat to the police to say my property still appears clear.

5. interested64

interested64 Well-Known Member

heart breaking

6. they'll get you

I never looked but I wonder how much was posted on SM that someone was watching how William was growing and their movements.

It could’ve been someone with no prior records that took William going in bushwalking. Someone walking out of the bush, took him and walked back in.

Dammit it could’ve been anyone. Anyone.

7. they'll get you

The cars.
    There is a reserve close by me and there are often cars parked along the road.
    Dunno why but I’ve always believed them to be bushwalkers and they might travel a long way to walk a new track.

Shadow@light, katydid23, JLZ and 3 others like this.
  8. SouthAussie

I don't know about in NSW, but in SA foster parents are encouraged not to put up pics or speak of their foster children on social media. It is a privacy and safety concern for the child. My friends attended quite a few required classes run by the Dept for Child Protection, prior to commencing the care. One of the classes is about cyber safety.

Ciana, Shadow@light, Ms Kite and 7 others like this.
  9. interested64

from thread 44 page 1
    Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris
    Mr Savage told detectives in the video he didn’t know his brother in law and his wife would be visiting that day. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 4h4 hours ago
    Craddock asked if he locked the house and turned the radio off when he went to speak to the foster grandmother. Mr Savage said he didn’t because he expected his brother in law and his wife to arrive sometime that day. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

this is mind blowing..maybe we can get a page set up of all the lies .. also didnt the ff arrive at night,and he says he saw the 4wd in the driveway..had daylight saving stated in nsw then ? or would it still be light enough to go walking on front lawn to see car

10. interested64

how many children does ps have..would anyone have that info ?

11. deugirtni

deugirtni Well-Known Member

IIRC, PS said he had seen a particular model Land Rover in FGM's driveway on the afternoon of the day before W's disappearance, however he did not say it was the FPs' vehicle, which was a different model Land Rover than the one PS said he saw. It has been said that it was 9pm and dark by the time the FFam arrived at FGM's house.

12. interested64

this is what i found in same thread..??
    Mr Savage is asked to tell detectives exactly where he was when he saw the foster parents car across the road on the Thursday night before William disappeared. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Mr Savage walked out of his house and up towards the street across his front lawn, pointing towards the foster grandmother’s house where he claimed he saw the foster parents car parked in the driveway. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

13. bearbear

bearbear Well-Known Member

no, but there are a lot of things he hasnt said or hasnt rememembered and he was interviewed in private at the inquest, so maybe?

they'll get you and Karinna like this.
  14. deugirtni

I'm not sure if it is the same way there as it has been here for decades now, but over here, schools send notices to parents at beginning of each school year asking for blanket permission to involve children in any photos that may potentially be taken during the school year and potentially used in any media including school newsletters, etc. Foster parents here have been told the same thing for years that your friends were told, that photos may not be published of children in care. I'll bet it is the same most everywhere. jmo.

15. bearbear

bearbear Well-Known Member

in my opinion, i believe fps did post happy family photos on their fb page of william and his sister, looking happy and well cared for

Ciana, insanity, deugirtni and 2 others like this.
  16. deugirtni

That tweet mentions that he saw the FPs' car on the Thursday 'night', whereas his sighting of the other model of Land Rover was said to have been in the afternoon, and that he'd not seen it before, etc. I'm wondering if this is the same vehicle/same time, or is this two diff vehicles/two diff times on same day? Very unclear.

Shadow@light, Ms Kite, JLZ and 3 others like this.
  17. interested64

yes

18. Karinna

Karinna Well-Known Member

Agree, and we are only given little snippets of information randomly in MSM as well, so who really knows what the bigger picture is?
    There is a lot of info. IMO that the public is not privy to, and trying to sleuth a case like this one with all of its twists and turns etc. is near impossible, because there is nothing really to go on as far as reliable evidence that we are aware of after all this time.

19. they'll get you

Could the interested stalker friended the FF FB to see private postings.

20. SouthAussie

I couldnt find the guidelines for NSW (or SA), but I found the guidelines for Victoria. It said that if there is a question about allowing photos to ask the case worker for guidance.

I imagine it is a tricky line to traverse. Not wanting to alienate/stigmatise the child by not allowing them to be in school pics, and at the same time trying to maintain privacy.

Vic Law:
    It is important to have a discussion with your agency worker if you require further information, advice or support before deciding whether or not to post photos of children in care, on social media.

It is not unlawful for a photo of a child who is in out-of-home care to be posted on social media.

It is unlawful to publish information that is likely to lead to the identification of a child as being subject to a Children's Court order, regardless of whether or not this information accompanies a photo. Such information includes (but is not limited to):
    the name and address of a child
    identification of their school
    the relationship of a child to identified relatives or their association with friends, officials and professional acquaintances.
    https://www.fcav.org.au/images/care...-for-Carers--social-media-and-foster-care.pdf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.