Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to an old radio interview today..mention of a blonde woman driving a black camry on the day of williams dissappearance.
Could it be the same woman that RC believes he seen.
Listen from 5.28

Ray Hadley: Desperate search for missing boy

Thank you for posting something about William Tyrrell.

One driver who was pulled over at the police road block on Friday told officers about a black Camry that a truck driver had noticed in the area several times last Friday.
It is believed the information had already been canvassed by police and discounted.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...yrell-3-turns-up-nothing-20140919-10j9tj.html

Last edited:
I have seen that all of the charges were dropped or dismissed ... never a Not Guilty.

Police investigated the allegations and charged him with historical child sex offences, but all of them were dropped or dismissed because there was no evidence.
Washing machine repairman demanding $1 million over Tyrrell investigation
One Not Guilty.

At the time, he had been charged with historical sex offences, but was ultimately found not guilty following a NSW District Court trial in 2018. Similar charges in Victoria were then withdrawn.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...am-tyrrell-disappearance-20190508-p51ld5.html

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Yes I was at the inquest & no I was not related to anyone there.

The inquest was open to the public with closed court sessions..........unlike I imagine the trial for BS , which i think would have been closed court??

Last edited by a moderator:
The case was not dismissed. This was an application by BS for an extension of time to file defamation proceedings. He was granted an extension in relation to one article from 2016, but not another one from 2015.
there is two running one with daily mail, and other with another paper......the one that was dismissed i believe is was the child sex offence one....
you are the perfect person to ask actually.....if it was dismissed due to lack of "trustworthy" evidence, would there be a way of seeing the judges statement? Or is it unreported /unpublished? I can't find it anywhere. I searched through austli and jade but nothing.

Listening to an old radio interview today..mention of a blonde woman driving a black camry on the day of williams dissappearance.
Listen from 5.28

the car was mentioned in original media reports .....then never mentioned again. Its interesting that we find out a blonde woman was driving that 4wd like a mad thing....and the black car was also driven by a blonde. Theres a lot of blondes in NSW but its interesting none the less. I found it odd it was not mentioned in media apart from first few days. So many bloody cars .......

Listen from 5.28

In that interview the truck driver says the blond woman had a black top on, driving a black camry.
RC said blond woman he saw driving a fawn coloured car wearing white top.The car behind it a blue sedan. Plus the times don't match up.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-boy-wearing-Spiderman-suit-day-vanished.html

This post lands at random.

Please refrain from using the tagging @ feature when replying to another member's post. Just use the Reply feature and the member you are responding to will receive an Alert that you have replied (unless their preferences are set to not receive an Alert).

Seeing lots of earlier discussion regarding timelines ...

A timeline can be posted in the Media, Maps & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION* thread. Then just Report on the post and ask to have it linked in the Opening Post of each thread.

If you revise/update the original timeline, or make a Timeline II or III post, just make your post (either in the general discussion thread or the Media thread) and then Report so we can change the link in the Opening Post to connect members with the latest version.

HTH

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Ex-detective Gary Jubelin breaks his silence on William Tyrrell case

Gary Jubelin, Investigative Journalist, The Sunday Telegraph
November 3, 2019 6:00am

Imagine having worked on a project for four years, investing your heart and soul.

Your professional and personal life had suffered because of it, but you didn’t care, because what you were doing was more important. You were looking for a lost child.

Now imagine that project is taken away from you for reasons you know are not justified. Would you be angry? Confused? Devastated?

I felt all these things when I was told on the 22nd January this year, “You are no longer running the Tyrrell investigation.”

I have now had 10 months to process what has happened to me.

This year has been full of emotional turmoil. I am a fighter by nature, my natural instinct was to lash out and fight to defend myself as I have done all my life.

Fortunately, the people who support me are smarter than me and enough of them gave me the advice to be patient, the justice I was seeking would come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member