Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say “The inequality cries to heaven?”

It is possible that any perceived 'inequalities' stem from a poor history with the authorities. imo

Although, if receiving govt benefits, counselling and support services are certainly available.

Social work services - Australian Government Department of Human Services

Family Tax Benefit - Support services for separated families - Australian Government Department of Human Services

https://www.nalag.org.au/

What to do following a death - Australian Government Department of Human Services

Last edited:
True; simpler to go via Laurieton than Johns River.

I would find it surprising that, if Hudson followed them twice to prevent tailing, one paper chose to report only one of the incidents and another paper only the other.

My main point was that Hudson's concern was media tailing, but if there were two incidents, it hasn't been said that that was her focus on the second occasion.
Who else apart from the media, would they be concerned about? I assume that the bio parents were still in Sydney so not likely to be angrily chasing the FP's down. Possibly there was a concern that someone was really after both children, or even maybe just the sister? It seems far fetched but as we are continuously being told....we don't know the whole story.

Who else apart from the media, would they be concerned about? I assume that the bio parents were still in Sydney so not likely to be angrily chasing the FP's down. Possibly there was a concern that someone was really after both children, or even maybe just the sister? It seems far fetched but as we are continuously being told....we don't know the whole story.
I don't think I had any reason particularly in mind as to why a perpetrator should have been following them at that point, though it's possible they had concerns over the sister. I'd raised the possibility that at some stage in their journey a tracker had been placed on their car, and I think I took a post of Sleep's as arguing against that when it may not have been.

Come to think of it, if the car had been trackered during the journey, the regular Caltex is perhaps a more likely place for it to have been done since visiting McDonalds was said to be so very unusual.

I don't think I had any reason particularly in mind as to why a perpetrator should have been following them at that point, though it's possible they had concerns over the sister. I'd raised the possibility that at some stage in their journey a tracker had been placed on their car, and I think I took a post of Sleep's as arguing against that when it may not have been.

Come to think of it, if the car had been trackered during the journey, the regular Caltex is perhaps a more likely place for it to have been done since visiting McDonalds was said to be so very unusual.
The FP's themselves raised the issue of a tracker in their car too.
NoCookies | The Australian
I wonder if they offered any suggestions as to who might have tried to do that?

Visiting McDonalds was said to be very limited for the children, but I very much got the impression that visiting McDonalds on the way to FGMs was a special and 'done' thing. That the children looked forward to that with excitement.

One thing that I noticed in the McDonalds photos that were released was the annotation (by the police) that a vehicle could be seen in the top left (?) of a CCTV photo. I couldn't make out a vehicle myself ... and I am wondering if it is the FP vehicle that is annotated. I just thought it odd that the police said 'a' vehicle.

Visiting McDonalds was said to be very limited for the children, but I very much got the impression that visiting McDonalds on the way to FGMs was a special and 'done' thing. That the children looked forward to that with excitement.

One thing that I noticed in the McDonalds photos that were released was the annotation (by the police) that a vehicle could be seen in the top left (?) of a CCTV photo. I couldn't make out a vehicle myself ... and I am wondering if it is the FP vehicle that is annotated. I just thought it odd that the police said 'a' vehicle.
I couldn't, but I believe I can see a vehicle there now, underneath the lighted sign top left. Disregard the dazzle of the lights with a magenta aura.

had Williams sister been adopted before William went missing

From what I read of Prasad directions, they are invitations rather than instructions to the jury to acquit? Are you implying that if a Prasad direction is a usurpation of the role of jury, then a "no case to answer" dismissal is even more of a usurpation?
You are correct, JLZ, a Prasad is an invitation to the jury and not a direction. There is a huge difference between the two.

I agree with you, South Aussie. Even when I lived with my Foster Parents, we traveled to Brisbane for medical Appointments (years later found out I did not need not my FP fault but the person in charge of my case) we would have lunch in my time it was KFC:D.

Even with our child MacDonalds is a treat we have for our child when we are doing long visits to family it becomes more exiciting on long trips . My friends have takeaway are treats as they encourage their children to eat healthy as their children like my child have ASD.
I wish, IMO the police had released the video of Mac Donald earlier after William went missing, although looking at it I have trouble working it out when I first looked at it.
Horrible thing, was when William went missing, in the area I live, people were gossiping that he was never in the car going up to Kendall. Sigh.

Many thanks, Aron, a very interesting but highly disturbing read. What a brave person Dr. Michaelson is. Imo, certain members of the judiciary should be added to that list.
Have a look also at the Wood Royal Commission. In 1995 the ICAC referred the Wood Royal Commission to investigate organised paedophile networks within NSW Police as well as the media, politics, the medical profession and the legal profession. It is terrifying to see the similarities in both these stories. Also there are parallels to what Dr Michaelson says and Fiona Barnett's witness testimony to the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Abuse and her subsequent articles.

I think at this stage & after all this time, it's the 'unusual / unfathonable' that needs to be explored, since everything else has apparently turned up nothing .

However we really have no idea of the extent of what may be known, given the bits of info being made public during & after the initial inquest hearings (I'm reminded of many years ago when Premier Joe Bjelke Petersen referred to 'feeding the chooks ' ...lol )

Do we think this is a delegate ploy by the Coroner where she thinks releasing some stuff may prompt memories ?
E.g. Maybe others in that McDonalds restaurant will recognise & remember something, omg please - anything !

had Williams sister been adopted before William went missing
Not to be carrying on anything more re L as she's had a very unfair load to deal with, I understand your asking the question within the context.

No, both children were 'fostered', although BM told us that steps were being made by FPs to 'adopt' whilst the BM was trying to regain their custody.

As stated previously, I don't believe this was a random occurrence. I believe it was targeted & well planned (and so far it seems to have been successful).

I just wish we could work out 'by whom'.... and i can't get out of my heads the web of contacts that may have been formed via prison time served by many of those named & associates of others.

Who would know about pay-backs / pay-forwards or anything else.

Dear Lord please help ..

Many thanks, Aron, a very interesting but highly disturbing read. What a brave person Dr. Michaelson is. Imo, certain members of the judiciary should be added to that list.

So very disturbing Ciana, and absolutely horrifying!

They're disgusting, self- absorbed & Lo-life scum that prey upon the defenceless. There must be a formal investigation & heads must roll - literally - IMO.

Do we think this is a delegate ploy by the Coroner where she thinks releasing some stuff may prompt memories ?
E.g. Maybe others in that McDonalds restaurant will recognise & remember something, omg please - anything !

I think this footage was released more as “proof of life” the evening before his disappearance, and to prove that WT was indeed travelling to Kendall with the FP’s ... and to dispel the rumors that he never made it to Kendall.
IMO

I think this footage was released more as “proof of life” the evening before his disappearance, and to prove that WT was indeed travelling to Kendall with the FP’s ... and to dispel the rumors that he never made it to Kendall.
IMO
Agree, and also still waiting for the forensic photo analysis as last proof of life too i believe. Perhaps that will be brought up at the next phase of the CI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow