Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
It strikes as me odd that B*O*R_a#L features so much in this investigation (extended so as not to come up in searches). I'm not implying the company itself. It strikes me as weird that FA lived in a caravan on one such property - wouldn't the company not allow that? Being so huge & all? Was he rather close by - rather than on the premises? Didn't CY work for them too? And perhaps others AFAIR -- MOO

seems everyone played darts! Lol. MOO

So True peekingandy, my Grandparents played darts, my Nanna Loved to play but it was the best way to find out all the gossip of the town. Who Adult children were having kids, working etc. I attended a Dart Group in late 80's and 90's with the Grandparents, boy oh boy, was that an education!!!!!:D:D:D:D

It strikes as me odd that B*O*R_a#L features so much in this investigation (extended so as not to come up in searches). I'm not implying the company itself. It strikes me as weird that FA lived in a caravan on one such property - wouldn't the company not allow that? Being so huge & all? Was he rather close by - rather than on the premises? Didn't CY work for them too? And perhaps others AFAIR -- MOO
Ive never heard CY worked for B.o.r a.l?? If you have heard different it would be interesting to know

oh, very confusing! I hope someone reported it to crime stoppers? Was it a boy or a girl, or you're not sure? It's always good to report weird behaviour near toilet blocks... Yes?

I thought she might have reported I don't know. I wanted to but hubby told me without the car plate numbers there is not much you could do. We did inform locals to keep an eye out for the man and car feedback we got was he was not a local not seen again. Place is very small. Most of us have left as there was a major fight about the sales yard being built there local are not happy about it, I moved as my child needed a school for their requirement.

Maybe not per se - employed by 'them' - but a subsidiary group - involving visiting the site... I know you are related. maybe you could shed light on that...?

By related I mean somehow know him, not suggesting you are a relative...

Haven't posted here for a while....
But I've been listening to the Podcast of the Claremont Murder trial and it has made me think about William's case.
The theory around the accused in the Claremont case is that he offended at times when there was an emotional crisis, or upset in his life.
I think whoever took William took advantage of a fleeting opportunity (i.e. the abduction wasn't planned), at a time when he (presumably) the perpetrator, was angry, rejected, distressed or had just had an argument with someone close - and took those negative, frustrated feelings out on William.
I don't believe anyone in William's family was involved.
But someone close enough to the house to seize the opportunity.
And I think Jubes knew who it was, but just didn't have enough to prove it at that time.
My theory doesn't explain everything though, where is William, where did the perp take him and why is there so little physical evidence?

Haven't posted here for a while....
But I've been listening to the Podcast of the Claremont Murder trial and it has made me think about William's case.
The theory around the accused in the Claremont case is that he offended at times when there was an emotional crisis, or upset in his life.
I think whoever took William took advantage of a fleeting opportunity (i.e. the abduction wasn't planned), at a time when he (presumably) the perpetrator, was angry, rejected, distressed or had just had an argument with someone close - and took those negative, frustrated feelings out on William.
I don't believe anyone in William's family was involved.
But someone close enough to the house to seize the opportunity.
And I think Jubes knew who it was, but just didn't have enough to prove it at that time.
My theory doesn't explain everything though, where is William, where did the perp take him and why is there so little physical evidence?

Luceat lux vestra,
You have a good point, but the hardest thing is, I think I am walking a very thin line, I may have to ask for permission. Regarding the case in Perth, there is a lot more than what meets the eye regarding the past it may come out in the trial as the trial progresses.

It is hard to think a person angry enough with the world would harm/hurt a child.
But sadly it does happen as we have seen the:( cases.

Bearbear, Whangarei, when did this chance happened in Victoria.
Because in First week February 2015 I and another Mum witnessed a strange incident where the incident happened was in small country Victorian Town .
I know the date and time as I just dropped off my child first day at, 8.45 am the newly build Kinder it was it's first opening day as well since the first day was only for two hour session, few of the Mums decided to hang around nearby in case we got called,so we were going to cafe at the petrol station on the Highway about 10 minute walk.
Due to the heat was already rising( Was very hot day) Mums decided to take their cars, I decided to walk with another mum, to the cafe. Just as we were going past park,the mum in her condition needed to go to the Bathroom, from the road we saw a black station wagon parked in front of the toilet block which struck us both as odd as you are not allowed to drive in.
A man was standing beside the car, on the right side were the men toilets were, wearing blue singlet shorts, build and attitude of a bouncer, smoking throwing the butt on ground She was concerned about that asked me to join her when we both notice a small child , I would say 4-5 years but it was only a glimese year leaving the car, short light hair but what struck us odd it was already very warm was wearing long grey track suit why was the child not at Kinder or school as there had already started. We presumed he was going to his Mum as he was running down the left side to entrance to the Ladies Toilet. Due to this my friend and I thought it was it was safe for her to go I could go to the cafe ahead.
All of this happened in the time of 15 minutes, I got to the cafe but change my mind I had a bad gut feeling as I remember the man had a very angry attiude was shouting at the child, I mention to one of the Mums about the man smoking,when she told there was a no smoking sign in the park. I left the cafe I saw my friend not far from the main road in a distressed state. I saw and screech of brakes as the black station wagon swung behind her,the car stopped on angle nearly across the of the road, the driver's window was wind down, I could see the guy giving her rude gestures with his arm he was mouthing(she said it sounded like abuse but she did not hear the words) he indicated for her to move. She told him, I could hear her words, "well go pass me I am not on the road". He pointed to her which direct to the right she was to walk,which would mean she had turn her back on the car he did this quite a few times.She finally shouted at him,"What is your problem, you can go pass, I am on the sidewalk". The guy sprung the car around sharply, a lot a dirt\ dust and pebbles when up in the air and drove fast down the country road.
I found out my friend could not move from the side of the road or take the direction the indicated for her to take as she had had an accident. Both calls of nature she was very upset. She said the guy would not let her go into the toilet, shouted abuse her and chase her away when she came near or to explain she needed to go. When the guy abused her on the road,the car windows were tinted,with the driver's window she saw no female on the front passenger side. (If I had known that I would had gone with her to the park). I ran to the toilet block to female side,( thinking did we imagine seeing the child going into Female toilet) The toilet were freshly cleaned were opened at 9.15 am.(I found out) only one toilet had been used(other two still had the cleaning products in them) the one used middle one had not been flushed, there were drips on the seat four on the ground in front of the toilet, it had the smell a child's urine confirmed by other Mums.
The Mum did not want to file a complain,we kept an eye out for the car and man but never saw them again. After the Kinder year I had not seen her again.

I have keep and open mind about this.
Before and during 2015 I believed William had been lost in the Australian Bush.

hi shadowlight, my reply /question was to whangerei in reference to them noticing a group of people, possibly pois, gathered together in a shopping centre and motel? while in victoria, and mentioned here from thread 37, not long after william went missing, i dont think whangerei mentioned william being there though
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37
the incident you witnessed sounds terrifying!

Our working group is blessed to have the assistance of some very generous and talented local tradespeople; people like Martin Hocking, Ron Morris and Geoff Owens, who help us stretch the funding considerably," Mr Parish explained.

Martin Parish - Herons Creek

Geoff Owen was involved in a working bee at a cemetery? 6½ months after William went missing.
Maybe he was helping with the picnic table and shelter construction.

"A few tired and neglected corners of the cemetery were cleared, and another group washed away years of dust from the timber mill next door.
A further working bee has now been scheduled for April 18. In addition to the cleaning and weeding tasks, work will start on the construction of a picnic table and shelter in the newer area of the cemetery, to the right of the entrance."

Last edited:
Geoff Owens was involved in a working bee at a cemetery? 6½ months after William went missing.
Maybe he was helping with the picnic table and shelter construction.

"A few tired and neglected corners of the cemetery were cleared, and another group washed away years of dust from the timber mill next door.
A further working bee has now been scheduled for April 18. In addition to the cleaning and weeding tasks, work will start on the construction of a picnic table and shelter in the newer area of the cemetery, to the right of the entrance."

BBM - ""the timber mill next door"" ???

Our working group is blessed to have the assistance of some very generous and talented local tradespeople; people like Martin Hocking, Ron Morris and Geoff Owens, who help us stretch the funding considerably," Mr Parish explained.

Martin Parish - Herons Creek
Thanks .., yes I found that ...

A concrete slab was laid as part of the working bee ... in early 2015 .... I wonder when the foundation’s were dug ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam