Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be, MP was associated with that church too. But I'd like to know if FA was in Kendall.
From The Australian...

A tiny church on Blackbutt Road in the village of Herons Creek has become centre of inquiries at the inquest into the disappearance of missing foster child, William Tyrrell.

The church, which is owned by a retired Baptist minister, Martin Parish, is about eight kilometres from where William was last seen alive, in the village of Kendall, on the NSW mid-north coast.

From The Australian...

A tiny church on Blackbutt Road in the village of Herons Creek has become centre of inquiries at the inquest into the disappearance of missing foster child, William Tyrrell.

The church, which is owned by a retired Baptist minister, Martin Parish, is about eight kilometres from where William was last seen alive, in the village of Kendall, on the NSW mid-north coast.
Owned by?! I thought he was the pastor there before he retired, but a Baptist wouldn't be pastor of a Uniting Church (Uniting was formed by the merging of Methodist and Presbyterian--I could be out of date here.)

Owned by?! I thought he was the pastor there before he retired, but a Baptist wouldn't be pastor of a Uniting Church (Uniting was formed by the merging of Methodist and Presbyterian--I could be out of date here.)
Also from The Aus ...

Mr Parish took the stand during the morning session, telling the court that he had purchased the St Mary’s the Virgin Church on Blackbutt Road in 2007. It had been decommissioned by the Anglicans, and he felt passionate about restoring it for community use.

He moved to Herons Creek for the duration of the project, taking up residence at a property that had been in his family for generations. The property has an old tram line running through it, the historical purpose of which was to carry turpentine.

From The Australian...

this guy is a bit weird

Also from The Aus ...

Mr Parish took the stand during the morning session, telling the court that he had purchased the St Mary’s the Virgin Church on Blackbutt Road in 2007. It had been decommissioned by the Anglicans, and he felt passionate about restoring it for community use.

He moved to Herons Creek for the duration of the project, taking up residence at a property that had been in his family for generations. The property has an old tram line running through it, the historical purpose of which was to carry turpentine.
And now there's an M Parish listed in the Whitepages next door to the Uniting Church in Kendall. Can I say that?

This is where @drsleuth would be invaluable. Did MP understood FA went to the Uniting Church at Kendall or the church at Heron's Ck, Blackbutt Road? Was there an approximate time given?
The same article states that Abbott attended church services at the Herrons Creek Chapel .... but doesn't give any dates ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288