Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SLouTh

SLouTh Well-Known Member

I was just reading an article behind a paywall (The Telegraph) and may have stumbled on to the reason the Parish brothers don't get on ....??

It states that in 2015 Abbott was charged with a sexual offence against a child at the minister's relative’s home and was refused bail.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Warshawski, silverau, alj65 and 12 others like this.
  2. stormbird

stormbird Well-Known Member

SLouTh,

I can't see the Telegraph, sorry. Does it say which prison Mr P worked in as chaplain? Ta.

interested64, sosocurious and Ms Kite like this.
  3. SLouTh

SLouTh Well-Known Member

Hi Stormbird,
    FA's son in law ..... it was the last 2 lines of an article last week (Paywalled)... when Jones was testifying... it made sense of the Chainsaw remark Jones made about the neighbors ....

peekinandy and stormbird like this.
  4. ParaK

ParaK Well-Known Member

All good. I just want to know what allows people to sleep at night that remain friends and supporters of people, sorry cancel that scum, convicted of crimes against children. ( not to mention the other acquittal) Give them jobs, friendship, find them accomodation, possible cars and lifts to get places, invite them into groups where there’s children, provide counselling and guidance? It’s can’t be because they believe they’re doing gods work. I’m sorry. I don’t buy it. Either you’re scum yourself or you’ve been sucked in by the psychopath. JMOO, my 2 cents and wtf ramblings. There’s is no protection of the community just exposure. And possibly (likely) with a seriously tragic outcome. Not giving up hope yet though because good outweighs evil

5. Ms Kite

Ms Kite Well-Known Member

I'm keen to find that out too... surely his brother couldn't be worse than his mate FA.

6. SLouTh

SLouTh Well-Known Member

No sadly it doesn't Stormbird.... I also wondered that.... But it sort of helped me understand his strange relationship with Abbott.... That he was a prison chaplain...

alj65, peekinandy and stormbird like this.
  7. SLouTh

SLouTh Well-Known Member

Continuing on ...... with paraphrasing the article....

One of the reasons that Abbott was unable to attend Church Services in 2014, was that he was out on bail for another child sex offence ..... and it was a condition of his bail .....

Martin Parish stated that he continued to "drop in" to see him at the caravan or drive him around the town, he told the court.

8. Ms Kite

Ms Kite Well-Known Member

DBM

sosocurious likes this.
  9. sosocurious

sosocurious Well-Known Member

I thought MP meant the solicitor that was defending him in the case/s that resulted in him getting 16 years.

10. Warshawski

Warshawski Well-Known Member

Who knows Tinker, but the mind does go there eh

11. JLZ

JLZ Well-Known Member

Are you able to paraphrase please? Paywalled for me. I'd like to know about DP.

Ms Kite and stormbird like this.
  12. Warshawski

Hi 74, I’m not @100% sure what you’re asking but I think you may be asking ‘has this stuff that’s come out at inquest been reported previously, and has it been investigated . Please tell me if I’ve got it wrong.
    But I’ll just provide IMO that all this must’ve been previously reported for it to come out at the Inquest, and I’d flipp’en well expect it’s been investigated - hence even why perhaps it’s inclusion.

If perhaps you’re referring to fact of ‘did we / was it public’ prior to now - I don’t lose sleep over that. I expect there’ll be much more to come out & I’d lose more sleep if I thought only what’s public knowledge would be presented. ..imo that would be a total waste of time & resources.
    God Bless that little Boy William & all his family

alj65, silverau and Chrissy74 like this.
  13. Warshawski

100% agree TGL. .. but are we dealing with the perpetrator or one who wants to ‘grandiose’ himself. .

Can anyone please provide details of when FA was first charged with the offence he’s now in jail for / when it was said to occur / they occur should I say, as it was against 3 boys am I correct ?
    Was it repeated over a period of time or 1 offence against each ?

14. Warshawski

Huh - now I’m confused. Tanya is daughter of Amy who was apparently looking after the boys briefly in 2018 when this was divulged to Tanya (who subsequently told her Mum)
    How did the 2917 report come into it ?
    All IMO ..

15. Warshawski

16. deugirtni

deugirtni Well-Known Member

My guess is that the reporter wrote incorrect information at the time.. perhaps she got a list of names and then sleuthed or whatever,.... like someone else said, what are the chances... so my guess is that the list said 'Daniel' Parish (as opposed to Daniela), and that it was Martin Parish the pastor, and Daniel Parish his brother, who were on the list scheduled to testify for tranche#2, and not a Parish possibly related to 'Buzz Cafe'. Predicting we might hear from 'Daniel Parish' Tuesday, but just a guess. imo.

alj65, peekinandy, JLZ and 1 other person like this.
  17. deugirtni

I think police can take people into their custody for questioning, and I think arrested only means 'held'.. I think 'charged' is another thing. But yes.. definitely sensationalism to make it sound like it was more than it was. imo.

alj65 likes this.
  18. deugirtni

I don't have details of dates, however it seems FA was convicted of sex assault against 2 boys and 1 girl, according to this MSM article:

"Abbott was acquitted of the charges in relation to the eight-year-old girl, but was subsequently charged with the sexual abuse of two boys and a girl, the inquest heard.

He is serving a 16-year prison term in relation to the abuse of those three children."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...iam-tyrrell-inquest-told-20200316-p54anw.html

19. SLouTh

SLouTh Well-Known Member

From a paywalled article so I have paraphrased

In 2017 Abbott found himself behind bars again — this time charged with sexual offences on other children. I believe from another article that it was 2 boys and a girl (and that another charge against another girl child was dropped ....)

This time it went to trial and he was found guilty.

No further info is available about the actual offences ....

Warshawski, alj65, peekinandy and 4 others like this.
  20. interested64

interested64 Well-Known Member

Agree

Warshawski, Ms Kite and alj65 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.