Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Mr Porter told the court Ray had complained to him that the police kept “badgering him” and asking questions “about some child”. He said Ray told him he didn’t know how to answer them.

So, it sounds as if it was the police that Ray didn't want to visit him any more.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Mr Porter told the court he asked Ray what it was all about and he told him it was “about the children” and said “my mate and I were fishing and children walked across the road and he told them to get back because it was too dangerous and the children went back across the road”.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court heard Mr Porter told police his brother Ray “had one good friend by the name of Frank” and that “Frank sometimes took his car”. Mr Porter told the court he was having trouble remembering what he told police.

Did the police speak to RP before he went to the nursing home? DP said he called police after the 60 minutes car reveal and told them RP drove a car like the white one.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court heard Mr Porter told police his brother Ray “had one good friend by the name of Frank” and that “Frank sometimes took his car”. Mr Porter told the court he was having trouble remembering what he told police.

Was RP already in the nursing home at the time of the forensic search? What became of RP's car?

Surely the Police would have obtained descriptions of this couple, shown photos to the Nurse etc for possible ID.
MOO.
I think the police know who this couple is but it could be untouchable one from port Macquarie . Not necessarily married .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member