Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jamie86

Magistrate Ross Hudson sentencing Jubelin now. He says the offending "strikes across the heart, extent, nature and purpose of the Surveillance Devices Act" and the "tentacles in terms of the ramifications of illegal recordings" need to be noted, for example future case dismissed.
2:25 PM · Apr 8, 2020

Thank you so much for all the updates. I’m so glad Mr. Jubelin did not receive jail time.

I hope he appeals .......

Ross Hudson has been part of the judiciary (magistrate) since Nov 2015. He was a partner in a law firm prior to that.

It may be that another court may take a different view of the difficulties of police work, and the pedantics that there was a recording surveillance warrant in place but it wasn't for Jubes' clear-sounding phone, it was for a static-ridden 'bug'.
Another court may know of and believe the morals, ethics and integrity that Jubes is lauded for.

A Judge and two new Magistrates for NSW

William O'Brien & Ross Hudson Solicitors
O'Brien Hudson Solicitors

Last edited:
I hope he appeals .......

Ross Hudson has been part of the judiciary (magistrate) since Nov 2015. He was a partner in a law firm prior to that.

It may be that another court may take a different view of the difficulties of police work, and the pedantics that there was a recording surveillance warrant in place but it wasn't for Jubes' clear-sounding phone, it was for a static-ridden 'bug'.
Another court may know of and believe the morals, ethics and integrity that Jubes is lauded for.

A Judge and two new Magistrates for NSW

William O'Brien & Ross Hudson Solicitors
O'Brien Hudson Solicitors
Couldn't agree more, SA. There'd be a lot of interpersonal relationships (and ambitions) at play in the land of the law. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy