Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking we were trying to trace where the car drove could this relate to graham street? Just did a search and also came up with this:

“Port Macquarie Superintendent Paul Fehon, who is leading the investigation into the three-year-old’s disappearance nine weeks ago, said police were asking everyone who drove past the Graham St club before 11am on September 12 to come forward and identify their vehicle.”

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
Maybe...
I did keep notebooks with lots of random stuff at the time.... I'll try dig them out 2morrow.
But that sounds like a good reason to be looking in that street.....just kinda shocked I had a pin at 19 directly opposite - maybe just a coinky dink.

I thought one of them looked disabled the way he was walking. I keep thinking back to the charges laid against RD for having sex with impaired males, does anyone know anything more about the address they were arrested at.

I thought one of them looked disabled the way he was walking. I keep thinking back to the charges laid against RD for having sex with impaired males, does anyone know anything more about the address they were arrested at.
I was just thinking the same kiwi.... and wondering....

Regardless of if they are responsible directly they are part of a network of people... there could be lots of people that come out of this.

Where were they getting their victims from? I read that 'some' were relatives. What about the others?
Were they all opportunistic crimes? As William's abduction is thought to have been.

How were they were alone with the victims long enough to film their sordid and violent abuse?

I can see why AFP Lesa Gale was pleading for people to listen to her, to hear her out, to be aware that this happens.
It happens in little country towns and big cities and everywhere in between.

Timothy Doyle's FB page is easy to find.
From his FB page pics, it appears he likes dress ups akin to the CSK kind of dress-ups.

Rekindles the possibility that the alleged women with bow in hair in the FWD that William was reported to have been seen standing up in, was maybe a bloke dressed as a women.

I could not find Garrad's FB page though.

Well things I noticed - Timothy's page included an ad for an information night at a kindergarten (but that was back in 2016). It looks like he has a couple of brothers and a sister, and also at least some nieces and nephews. People have already commented on his mum's page that they hope he wasn't around her grandchildren.
Garrad's page has very little visible to public, but he has a photo of him and I assume his sister, and one of the people who like the photo is somebody just called Timmy (and it turns out to be another facebook profile of Timothy Doyle, but nothing really publicly visible on that one)

Garrad's page has very little visible to public, but he has a photo of him and I assume his sister, and one of the people who like the photo is somebody just called Timmy (and it turns out to be another facebook profile of Timothy Doyle, but nothing really publicly visible on that one)

I had this FB page possibly marked down as maybe being Garrad's.
Thx.

When you find Timothy's you can see who "liked" his photos.
Steven has liked one of them.

Arrggg I want to vomit.
Steven's page likes that many pages that have all been removed from the net... I can only imagine why....seems he also likes those baby bond contest pages (sick).

Interesting to note seems a connection between Doyle and possibly a family member who lives in "Old Bar"......"Old Bar" doesn't appear to have a large population.......what's that saying about apples!!..

There seems to be connections to Wellington and Larieton ...
Sadly I know these are small country towns that it would be easy to find connections... that have no meaning other than closeness of geography.
But gee....makes the mind wonder.

There seems to be connections to Wellington and Larieton ...
Sadly I know these are small country towns that it would be easy to find connections... that have no meaning other than closeness of geography.
But gee....makes the mind wonder.
Yeah I saw those town names pop up too. I guess, like you said, it's probably just because of the geographical closeness, but still tends to set the hinky meter off a bit.

Doing a bit of google walking near where the video was shot was, similar house noticed a blue sedan and 4x4 under a tarp.

Two men charged over 'abhorrent' alleged abuse of eight young children

I took this couple of screenshots from Google, of the vehicles. Keeping the residence out of the pics. (Hopefully this is allowed.) This is definitely the same residence as in the police-arrest video. Lots of absolute identifiers.

How long has that 4WD been sitting there, I wonder. Tucked away out of sight.
The Google pic is dated March 2010. Is the 4WD still there? Was it there in 2014?
I notice that Google has blurred its number plate. Perhaps the rego number can still be obtained by the police.

View attachment 249908 View attachment 249909

‘We are coming for you’: AFP’s message to sex offenders

Here is another shot of those cars. Definitely a boxy 4WD, can that blue sedan be described as iridescent blue? Ronald Chapman needs to take a look at these images ASAP.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 11.45.50 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 11.45.50 pm.png
    437.4 KB · Views: 60
I think Doyle was arrested in Old Bar.

Federal and NSW police arrested the men, aged 21 and 26, at Kendall and Old Bar on the NSW mid-north coast on Thursday.
Two men arrested following bust of alleged national child sex ring
The news footage shows 2 seperate individals being arrested from the home in Kendall.

Doyle has history/ close relative who lives in Old Bar and would seem the childcare centre he previously worked at wasn't too far from Old Bar either.

By google..... seems Old Bar isn't a very big place.

Aussie.... its not sitting well with me.

The news footage shows 2 seperate individals being arrested from the home in Kendall.

Doyle has history/ close relative who lives in Old Bar and would seem the childcare centre he previously worked at wasn't too far from Old Bar either.

By google..... seems Old Bar isn't a very big place.

Aussie.... its not sitting well with me.

Yes, two were arrested in Kendall. But I saw a video today where it showed three arrests. Two at the Kendall house, and one at a house where music was blaring out of the front door and it looked like it might have been evening.

Look at the 47 sec mark in this video. It is a different arrest. Perhaps one in Old Bar? Though, looking at the person wearing the cuffs, it might be a person with a shaved head.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member