Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
d147537d1bcffc567f29c078ca5eefcd

Frank Abbott is a convicted pedophile and person of interest in William's suspected abduction.

A dying man picked up his best mate and missing toddler William Tyrrell from behind a shed and drove them 300 kilometres north, a court has heard.

Ms Okpegbue said Mr Porter, who died last year, was distressed following the conversation and had placed his head on her shoulder.

Abbott lived on the Parish family property in a caravan and would do handyman work for $10 an hour.

No cookies | NT News
Just wondering whether Ray mentioned anything about the boy being in a Spider-Man suit?

Edited to say: thinking if FA took William through the bush that perhaps he discarded part of his spiderman suit along the way...

Last edited:
Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court heard in another phone call Abbott claimed to know “someone who was alleged to be involved in taking Tyrrell” and asked the man to come and visit him so he could tell him the names.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court heard the man then visited Abbott in jail, where he handed him “two small pieces of paper” with his handwriting on it. He took the paper to police. The court has not been told what was written on them.

If FM's timelines are correct, at least 25 minutes before police were called.. the Crabbes out and about, HS leaving for bingo, FD arriving back home from Lakewood, PS supposedly sitting on his deck watching everything, AMS standing/sitting outside periodically having a smoke, lawnmower man mowing the lawn.. nobody saw a thing. Seems impossible if someone took him on foot, imho. I could see possibly not making anything of it at the time (although even that would be difficult to understand), but even in hindsight, no neighbours saw anything? How fast can a 70-something year old man walk lugging a 3 year old and trying to keep him silent and without being seen?

ETA: to add that according to FM, she also took a drive, as well as walked the roads, so she was on the lookout as well.. not sure if before or after she called 000.
But if he took the bush way to the school....i googled and you can see a shed kind of hidden by a track close to the school
Can you screen shoot it? Is it close to the primary school or the pre-school?
i dont know how to sorry...hang on ill try and find pin point

Just wondering whether Ray mentioned anything about the boy being in a Spider-Man suit?

Edited to say: thinking if FA took William through the bush that perhaps he discarded part of his spiderman suit along the way...
And... this is far fetched I know...but perhaps PS was trying to help out "a mate" by searching for the suit once word got out?

Just trying to link in GJ's spidersuit planting into the current storyline.

Notice in the article, counsel assisting coroner asked Ms Okpegbue if RP made a hand signal like dropping something off a boat? She doesn't remember that.
But who advised counsel about this? Does GO own a boat? Does he live near the river?
RP and 'mate' and boy drove 300km nth?!
Ms O said RP was in care for physical issues not cognitive.
Many questions...
Many... did he drive FA back? What happened in the 3 hrs? What did FA say was the reason for the drive? When was it arranged? Did he threaten him as well? And did police get a statement from him? Millions of questions.

Many... did he drive FA back? What happened in the 3 hrs? What did FA say was the reason for the drive? When was it arranged? Did he threaten him as well? And did police get a statement from him? Millions of questions.
BBM, that one, when and how. I'll add: was RP prone to delusions in the months before he died?

I'm puzzled about RP saying people kept coming to see him and he didn't do anything wrong. Can't the nurse say, whether he'd really been having a few visitors, and why he'd associate that with driving his mate and the child? Had police been questioning him? Were his mate's mates visiting and making threats?

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

In another recorded phone call, the man asks Abbott about what the two young boys claimed he told them. When Abbott denied saying it, the man said “that must’ve come from somewhere, a little kid wouldn’t have made that up”. Abbott said “I don’t know... I never said that”.
It's interesting that this man from the sawmill property knows about what those boys were told...

I wonder if his name is suppressed as he is linked to the family?

It's interesting that this man from the sawmill property knows about what those boys were told...

I wonder if his name is suppressed as he is linked to the family?
I couldn't make out whether the sawmill property is the 316 property in which case the unidentified man could be Daniel/a still.

I'm remembering the pre-school and DN ....:
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36
#479 - July 19th, 2018
plus video "A current affair ..."

The property where D*rek N*chols lived at the time of William's disappearance backed onto the Kendall Community Pre-school which is located at 19 Railway Street Kendall. This guy is a registered sex offender and has been registered since 1984 and he was permitted to live adjacent to a pre-school! All on A Current Affair video at around 14 minutes. mindblowing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆