Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry JLZ, I think I have lead you down a rabbit hole, just looked at my notes & should have been TONY brown, not Troy:oops: Think he once had a servo in Kendall or Kew, will keep looking
Thank you! So no connection with RD. It's purely my assumption that a Browny's in Foxes Creek Rd belongs to the mechanic Brown said to be living in the same street.

I've been meaning to ask . . . were they saying "a lady" because the Porters couldn't remember who was mentioned? Or was there no name, or what?
I don't think the lady's name was said JLZ. I personally found them a bit evasive & they had to be directed to their statements quite a bit as they contradicted what was in their statements said a bit on the stand. They didn't want to admit that FA & RP were good friends ( understandably ? )

I don't think the lady's name was said JLZ. I personally found them a bit evasive & they had to be directed to their statements quite a bit as they contradicted what was in their statements said a bit on the stand. They didn't want to admit that FA & RP were good friends ( understandably ? )
If they weren't asked the lady's name, it's probably in the statements.

I went for a Google streetview drive up Foxes Creek Rd.

So what was the other mention of Troy Brown?

ETA: Found it . . . NBN. https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/convicted-man-refused-to-speak-to-police-about-william-tyrrell-s-disappearance-20190816-p52htb.html
Same person or not?
Just looking at this link, I find it astounding that RD is the same person in both pics. Which was the real him, he looked very strange in what he wore to the inquest.
This guy always raises a big red flag for me.

Two links to the same paywalled article by Claire Harvey in the Sunday Telegraph yesterday:

Cold leads, red herrings: Has Tyrrell case been derailed? (Daily Telegraph tweet)

Has the search for William Tyrrell lost momentum?
(Sunday Telegraph opinion column)

In my opinion Claire is saying:
- the "homicide" case has stalled since Gary Jubelin was removed;
- the coronial inquiry looks to have gone quiet;
- sometimes police teams go out to "walk through the bush" looking for evidence which might have been overlooked in "scores" of previous searches;
- the most recent release of documents appears to show cold leads and red herrings;
- the case isn't straitforward or easy to solve;
- if (as I take it she means) the coroner and the police can't get the case "back on track", then (I think she means) it will depend on other people: the person or people who took William or who know what happened.

"All of Australia has felt the trauma of William’s disappearance. And we all deserve an answer."

(BBM. Direct quotes in quotation marks; the rest is just my opinion of what was said or meant.)

sadly i think this reads in much the same was that the MM case has panned out.
The more that investigators looked, the more people were found that may have been involved as these types of people are very closely knit because their activities are considered to be evil. They coordinate with each other, and if one goes down, so do others. So they cover for each other too.
One of the things ive learnt since following these two cases, and that of the Beaumonts AND by looking it up, is that there are many more people out there in society, like this, than you realise. The official figure is 5% of the adult male population.
The difficulty getting any one person charged must be almost impossible due to numbers alone, and given they are all looking out for each other..even harder.

sadly i think this reads in much the same was that the MM case has panned out.
The more that investigators looked, the more people were found that may have been involved as these types of people are very closely knit because their activities are considered to be evil. They coordinate with each other, and if one goes down, so do others. So they cover for each other too.
One of the things ive learnt since following these two cases, and that of the Beaumonts AND by looking it up, is that there are many more people out there in society, like this, than you realise. The official figure is 5% of the adult male population.
The difficulty getting any one person charged must be almost impossible due to numbers alone, and given they are all looking out for each other..even harder.
What's MM, please?

Just looking at this link, I find it astounding that RD is the same person in both pics. Which was the real him, he looked very strange in what he wore to the inquest.
This guy always raises a big red flag for me.

I found him quite odd at the inquest & creepy. I think from memory he sat in on a couple of days before he had to testify , with his advocate , right near the FM :(

I found him quite odd at the inquest & creepy. I think from memory he sat in on a couple of days before he had to testify , with his advocate , right near the FM :(
I’m interested that you found him creepy and odd.
He looks like a normal crim in his police interview, whereas pic of him going to inquest is like he is trying to appear harmless or a bit simple. ( he must have had a reasonable intellect to work at petrol station, but keeping chickens in his van and wanting to stamp kids’hands isnt really normal.)
Interesting also how quickly they arrested him after William disappeared.

I’m interested that you found him creepy and odd.
He looks like a normal crim in his police interview, whereas pic of him going to inquest is like he is trying to appear harmless or a bit simple. ( he must have had a reasonable intellect to work at petrol station, but keeping chickens in his van and wanting to stamp kids’hands isnt really normal.)
Interesting also how quickly they arrested him after William disappeared.

RD was a bit of a prickly witness IMO ( I am limited in what I can say also ;))

I'm sure you can all read between the lines

He wanted it made clear he had "issues"

After his Mr Craddock started he immediately butted in with " I'd like to point out I have a cognitive impairment, can you take it slow?"

But he managed to wrangle the processes of Court of criminal appeal & represent himself........I don't think I could even do that :D

I think the police interview shown in court shows his true character IMO

These are all my views from what I observed.

Not as cognitively impaired as he would like us to believe.

He's not of my radar.......

My current theory about how this all could have happened ...

Abbott was in the area visiting with the mystery man at #35. Who knows why. Mystery man grew pot in his window box? Had kiddie *advertiser censored* videos? Had violent adult movies? Something(s).

Abbott saw William as Abbott was leaving, and took him.

Savage saw this from his back porch, and the whole area knows who Abbott is and what he is capable of.

Abbott makes his way to the school with little William.

Porter picks them up, much later, and drives them away.

Did they drive 300km? I don't think so, hence the searches all around where Abbott lived.

Porter likely said 300km because he knows William is no longer with us, and he didn't want to totally blow his mate in, so he made it seem as if William was passed to someone else far away. Made it seem that Abbott didn't murder William. That way Abbott might go down for abduction, but not for murder. And fools would quit blaming the FP.

Savage is too scared of Abbott to speak, even though they have tried every which way. Reward, immunity, phone recordings, visits on unexpected Fridays .... and more. But he, too, doesn't want the innocent FP blamed so he supported them however he could.

Mystery man at #35 is frightened too, so he moved away.

No-one wants themselves or their families to experience Abbott's wrath when he gets out of prison. And he wasn't in prison when William disappeared.

And surely the Police have spoken with the mystery person from # 35 !
Wonder if is amongst any of the ‘behind closed doors’ info providers at the inquest ?

Thats very true :( I also believe Ray couldnt keep the guilt any more after all those years,nobody would come up with i gave my mate,best buddy..a lift with a small boy...the one that went missing....

The majority of people tend to ‘come clean’ when faced with death; there’s just something so final about it, especially when flames are licking at the heels

Are
From the inquest , there was another car also caught on that same camera as RP's on the 12/9/14 @ 14:07 , a green/blue car ( ? toyota camry) that belonged to DP.

DP was asked if he was driving on that day & he said he wasn't & that he didn't go anywhere on that day as he was getting buses ready.

He was asked if he knew who was driving it & he said he honestly didn't even know it was out.

He also said that the blue/green car was awaiting a re-spay & that it was an embarrassment to drive.

This came after questions about FA driving his cars.

Are you for real Doc ?

Hasn’t a car of this colour come up before ? What was the colour of the car driven by the ‘thick neck’ guy that eyeballed FF ?
What was the colour of the car Chapman saw screaming around the corner after the car with ‘blonde lady driving & william in back’?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998