Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know the new date for the Coroner's findings? It was to have been 18 June 2021 (which is next week). An AAP news report back in February* quoted a court spokesman saying that "Further orders in regard to the timetable for submissions and the delivery of Her Honour's findings will be made in due course", but so far (as far as I know) nothing.

The NSW Coroners Court Upcoming Inquests page now shows some unrelated inquests listed for the 18th, but nothing for William. And the social media links shown on that page - which are for accounts by the Department of Communities and Justice - have no relevant news either, as far as I've seen. (I checked Twitter and Facebook, not Instagram or YouTube).

* William Tyrrell coronial inquest findings delayed, Camden Haven Courier, 25 February 2021:
"Coronial findings into the disappearance of William Tyrrell have been delayed after lawyers were granted two more months to file submissions.
Coroner Harriet Grahame was to hand down her long-awaited findings on June 18 after the two-year inquest but has now scrapped that date.
"

Does anybody know the new date for the Coroner's findings? It was to have been 18 June 2021 (which is next week). An AAP news report back in February* quoted a court spokesman saying that "Further orders in regard to the timetable for submissions and the delivery of Her Honour's findings will be made in due course", but so far (as far as I know) nothing.

The NSW Coroners Court Upcoming Inquests page now shows some unrelated inquests listed for the 18th, but nothing for William. And the social media links shown on that page - which are for accounts by the Department of Communities and Justice - have no relevant news either, as far as I've seen. (I checked Twitter and Facebook, not Instagram or YouTube).

* William Tyrrell coronial inquest findings delayed, Camden Haven Courier, 25 February 2021:
"Coronial findings into the disappearance of William Tyrrell have been delayed after lawyers were granted two more months to file submissions.
Coroner Harriet Grahame was to hand down her long-awaited findings on June 18 after the two-year inquest but has now scrapped that date.
"

I've not heard anything .

Maybe contact the coroners court??
Phone: 02 8584 7777
Fax: 02 8584 7788
Email: lidcombe.coroners@justice.nsw.gov.au
Office hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 4:30pm

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
24s
William Tyrrell update: The original date set for the coroner to deliver her findings into William’s disappearance was last week, but it has been delayed because the counsel assisting needs more time. A new date for the findings has not yet been set. #WheresWilliam

We haven't forgotten you William x
Thanks, doc. Yet another delay and still no answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77