Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #56

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

Ah, thank you. That could explain the mention of Wauchope and the separate mention of Jones. It jumped out to me when I read that section, and for some reason I immediately thought of chicken man ... maybe subconciously remembering something like that.

2. JLZ

JLZ Well-Known Member

The child abuser at Wauchope? Was RP a child abuser?

3. drsleuth

drsleuth Well-Known Member

Not that we are aware of JLZ, but who knows..........

4. stormbird

stormbird Well-Known Member

drsleuth,

Thank you. I misread your post and thought you were endorsing SouthAussie's suggestion about the identity of the "convicted child abuser", but now I can see you were agreeing that GO lived in Logans Crossing.

alj65 likes this.
  5. JLZ

JLZ Well-Known Member

Well yes, I could squint at a few people on the basis of who they've mixed with.

6. drsleuth

Stormbird, I'm open to the inference that GJ may have been talking about GO :)

Loxoli, alj65, madoodi and 6 others like this.
  7. purpleandgreen

purpleandgreen Well-Known Member

Yes. I am too, especially when it comes from such a well respected member and proven sleuther such as SA.

8. Blues Clues

Blues Clues Well-Known Member

bearbear, madoodi, deugirtni and 2 others like this.
  9. Blues Clues

I'm hesitant to attach names to locations or lock POI's in as CSA's unless officially known....or link POI's to each other. Some are obvious but others don't fit at all for me. ie I can't see PS being linked to other POI's. I really don't think PS is involved.

bearbear, Hilly, alj65 and 4 others like this.
  10. stormbird

stormbird Well-Known Member

drsleuth,
    Fair enough. Thanks.

drsleuth likes this.
  11. SouthAussie

I don't have a problem if people slide on by what I post and my opinions.

I am simply offering bits of Jubes' book where I find people grouped together, and other things that I think are interesting or curious with regards to this case.

The particular section that I spoke of with regards to the person living at Logan's Crossing was purely about pedos in that area.
    In my opinion it included Jones, Nichols, Owen, Abbott, Bickford - judging by the descriptions.

Savage was not included in that part. He has his own section, so far.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  12. Blues Clues

"I don't have a problem if people slide on by what I post and my opinions."

Same here.

I appreciate your offerings from Jubes' book, they give a great deal of food for thought.

bearbear, alj65, madoodi and 5 others like this.
  13. drsleuth

Blue Clues were you at the inquest for GO's evidence at all? If so I'd be interested on your take on him?

Hilly, Loxoli, Georgy and 5 others like this.
  14. SouthAussie

My post wasn't geared toward you Blues Clues. I threw the bit in about Savage because I didn't want to do multiple posts.
    I just feel that I get a lot of pushback at times, and all I am trying to do is provide further (quoted) information to those who are interested. I can't help but have opinions on that information.

Just to add, in Jubes' pedo section he states that there are about 20 pedos in the 'direct area' and about 60 in the 'general area'. He feels that is a lot - I believe his words were something along the lines of 'it is a lot considering this is not an inner city location'.

For some reason that is unknown to us, the particular ones that I named (some also being inquest attendees AFAIK) seem to have been under the spotlight more than the others. Maybe because they were close to or in Kendall at the relevant time, or maybe because they are somehow associated - even if they claim not to be - or maybe because they have weak/unproven alibis.

Loxoli, Shadow@light, alj65 and 8 others like this.
  15. Blues Clues

Yes I was drsleuth.

I recall him shuffling along with a walking stick in one hand and holding his pants up in the other and the Coroner, noticing his shuffle, telling him to take his time, which he did.
    Sometimes his answers were precise and others they were vague. It's possible he was distancing himself from FA.
    Hard to imagine him being fit enough to repair a deck let alone abduct a child - but that might be the impression he was trying to give.... unless his health has gone down considerably since 2014.

16. Blues Clues

I recall at GJ's trial,the number of sex offenders in the area was suppressed. I found that quite odd and would like to understand why it was not permitted to be made public.

Going right back there was a line repeated by Fehon during the BS raids. This is not the only raid or search - I wonder how many there were and where they were. We know DN's property was searched, but not a lot else about the searches.

Hilly, bearbear, Loxoli and 9 others like this.
  17. SouthAussie

When Jubes was being brought up to speed with the case, getting ready to take over from Hans Rupp, he asked Hans why Fehon was the public spokesperson. Hans said something to the effect of "oh I just let him do his thing, Homicide is doing the serious work behind the scenes".

ETA: I'll go back and read that section again later, post with a bit more accuracy, right now I am still moving through the book. But, contextually, I think it was said because Fehon was directing the searches (which had to be done) while Homicide and Sex Crimes were already investigating because too many police thought something was seriously wrong. The lantana was too thick, the disappearance happened too quickly (the roar, then silence), things like that.

18. drsleuth

Thanks Blue Clues, good to get someone else's impressions that was there also.

I agree re his health, going by the way he presented at the inquest , he was in no physical state to be doing manual work.

jsiar, bearbear, Hilly and 10 others like this.
  19. Blues Clues

Did you notice GJ left when GO was called? Might not mean anything of course.

bearbear, Loxoli, alj65 and 5 others like this.
  20. drsleuth

Yeah I did, I thought he may have had somewhere to go or be?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.