Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE
CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35[/URL [URL='https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/australia-william-tyrrell-3-kendall-nsw-12-sept-2014-36.380212/']Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42
Thread #43 [/URL]
- [URL='https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/australia-william-tyrrell-3-kendall-nsw-12-sept-2014-43.462577/']Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43
Thread #44 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44
Thread #45 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45
Thread #46 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46
Thread #47 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47
Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

I will keep posting the information as soon as we are certain everyone understands who they cannot identify. One more time:

REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

For various reasons, the book "Searching for Spiderman" is not an approved source at Websleuths. Members may discuss it via private conversations if they wish, but please don't discuss it or bring the content to the public thread.

Thank you.

I think they should be okay - as one is a journo and one is an ex-lead detective on the case - but I will alert on my post and see if a mod can clarify how we should reference. Whether that be the book and page number, or a screenshot of the specific excerpt from the page of one of the allowable books.

IIRC stormbird was putting up screenshots when she spoke of particular passages from Overington's book.

Both books can be discussed.

Always give credit to the author. Book title, page # and paraphrasing or brief quotes are allowed.

Screenshots and more extensive quoting requires approval of the author (the copyright holder).

Do not try to get more content in by breaking it up into multiple posts.

So, does that mean it's OK to discuss any other books on the subject?

There is no blanket approval. Please contact a Mod or Admin with the name of the book and the author and we will make a decision.

Chumley's book "Searching for Spiderman" is not approved.

Gary Jubelin's book and Caroline Overington's book are the only two that are approved for discussion at this time.

So here are two historical views of 144 Batar Creek Road (bottom right of both pics). The first one from Feb 2014, the second one from Jan 2016.
Very overgrown in both instances. And also quite close to Benaroon Drive. And not far from where FM heard that cry on that terrible morning, while she was searching at the bottom of Benaroon Drive near the reeds.

Definitely more of a place where one might see dead animals hanging in trees. :eek: :( imo

View attachment 260984 View attachment 260985

Source: Google Earth Pro

PS has bees down further in the bush and six maps shows what looks like tracks through 144.
77AF28E9-2D77-4887-94D2-C77369151398.jpeg
4A67BC4E-0271-40DC-B152-A02453082259.jpeg
The larger map zoomed in of the area shows more finite detail of 144.

So here are two historical views of 144 Batar Creek Road (bottom right of both pics). The first one from Feb 2014, the second one from Jan 2016.
Very overgrown in both instances. And also quite close to Benaroon Drive. And not far from where FM heard that cry on that terrible morning, while she was searching at the bottom of Benaroon Drive near the reeds.

Definitely more of a place where one might see dead animals hanging in trees. :eek: :( imo

View attachment 260984 View attachment 260985

Source: Google Earth Pro

PS HAD bees down further in the bush and six maps shows what looks like tracks through 144.
View attachment 261128
View attachment 261129
The larger map zoomed in of the area shows more finite detail of 144.

Last edited:

Looking at the symbols at the bottom of the first pic, looks like it was almost 11am on 26/3/16 (day after he reportedly found the camera), the battery was full of charge, and perhaps only a little memory had been used (if that is what the minimally filled circle means?)

Perhaps the camera battery had only just been changed over? Perhaps he even saw whoever changed it over, and went and looked to see what the officer/person was doing? Then discovered the camera.

It's JMO, I could be wrong, just going on what I saw & noticed.......but he never appeared scared to me......

Surely if he was scared of something they would have closed the court and suppressed his testimony. Seems like a good handful or so other witnesses had their identities suppressed and appeared in closed court.

Looking at the symbols at the bottom of the first pic, looks like it was almost 11am on 26/3/16 (day after he reportedly found the camera), the battery was full of charge, and perhaps only a little memory had been used (if that is what the minimally filled circle means?)

Perhaps the camera battery had only just been changed over? Perhaps he even saw whoever changed it over, and went and looked to see what the officer/person was doing? Then discovered the camera.

Not exactly bushwalking attire so I wonder if he told her to come look at this.
73B0A7F7-FAB7-48BE-9A57-5645EB98ADCA.jpeg

Blurry stills contained in NSW Police Force documents appear to show Mr Savage and his daughter (left) on March 25, 2016
Video of William Tyrrell person of interest Paul Savage plucked secret camera from a tree

It sounds like this camera wasn’t up Beneroon Drive but closer down.

‘Mr Savage removed a covert bush camera from a tree near to his property and made no attempt to enquire as to its owner, when he might have expected to know it was the property of the NSW Police Force,’ she said.

Video of William Tyrrell person of interest Paul Savage plucked secret camera from a tree

Why would this make him a POI?

Detective Beacroft said Savage had became a person of interest in the investigation as he knew William’s foster grandma sometimes had children staying with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine