Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, yes i remember that part. If FFC story was backed up by FGM, there is no way FFC would have time to hide a body before police were called. Unless the times quoted are not true. Thoughts?
If statements and times given are true, it's s small timeframe to hide a body. However, I don't know if a body was there at that time or ever. At the inquest one detective said she thought the time WT went missing was more between 1010 ISH and 1025 ISH. I can't remember detectives name offhand. But I always thought WT was gone a few minutes earlier than FFC recalled. Moo

The renewed search for William has now moved away from the home where the three-year-old was last seen seven years ago, with police now expected to focus their efforts on a nearby area of bushland.

Carloads of officers began arriving at the site just before 8.30am on Thursday morning
former detective and criminologist Dr Terry Goldsworthy said the new developments in the Tyrrell case indicated the investigation now had fresh momentum.

“Investigations are broken down into stages, so I will just walk you through them,” he began.

Focus shifts to new Tyrrell search site

159b2f3416351335cc5d2ffaa8e4df66

If you do a 360 turn on Googlemaps you will see many houses with a direct line (earshot / eyeline) to that balcony.

It's one thing for a criminal to be cool enough to quickly hide a body, and then present to the police and media for 7 years.

But it's another thing altogether for an innocent person to witness or discover an accidental death and to not react or create a commotion, and for it to go unnoticed and unheard by neighbors? I mean, for someone to die and your mind to immediate go to "I must cover this up" rather than screaming out loud, that's quite a cool cucumber.

Things aren't lining up in my mind, is all I'm saying.

But by the same token, we believed someone was game enough to park in plain sight across the road (potentially multiple people in two cars), and then abduct a child in broad daylight, without a hint of concern of being seen in such an obvious location. People believed that.

159b2f3416351335cc5d2ffaa8e4df66

If you do a 360 turn on Googlemaps you will see many houses with a direct line (earshot / eyeline) to that balcony.

It's one thing for a criminal to be cool enough to quickly hide a body, and then present to the police and media for 7 years.

But it's another thing altogether for an innocent person to witness or discover an accidental death and to not react or create a commotion, and for it to go unnoticed and unheard by neighbors? I mean, for someone to die and your mind to immediate go to "I must cover this up" rather than screaming out loud, that's quite a cool cucumber.

Things aren't lining up in my mind, is all I'm saying.

But by the same token, we believed someone was game enough to park in plain sight across the road (potentially multiple people in two cars), and then abduct a child in broad daylight, without a hint of concern of being seen in such an obvious location. People believed that.

Great minds, I was just looking at this too....

yes exactly!

yes. Thankyou. Poor little kids. Must be believed.

At the time of his accusations the children must be believed at all cost...
never doubt the children....

Seems the same rules don't appy to all children ...hey.:confused:

moo

Interesting. But again, two people were definitely there. Did the FGM version of events match the FFC version of events in relation to the timing? Was the FGM ever interviewed?
Right from the beginning of this case there was talk of FGM having some cognitive decline - maybe Alzheimer’s. I don’t believe she was ever called to give evidence at the Coroners Court.

Sure, but the difference between this situation and you and your friend is that you haven't had a child disappear whilst in your care.
It's unusual to be trying to craft an image of perfection when your child is missing.

I get your point. IMO it may be unusual to promote an image of perfection if a child has gone missing on your watch. Parents tend to blame themselves.

My point is: some parents have the established habit of always promoting a perfect image no matter what, as I've personally seen in my friendship circle. Some people will deny any imperfection, any lapse in judgment because they cannot face imperfection. Not necessarily because they've committed a crime.

Has the FM ever expressed guilt or remorse that this happened when WT was under her care? Because that would be a normal response IMO.

However FM may never have expressed these feelings not just because she may or may not be narcissistic but because a) it's an ingrained habit b) she's insecure about losing her remaining foster child and c) she's expressed these feelings but only in private, not publicly.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm suggesting there are other reasonable possibilities for this behaviour.

I get your point. IMO it may be unusual to promote an image of perfection if a child has gone missing on your watch. Parents tend to blame themselves.

My point is: some parents have the established habit of always promoting a perfect image no matter what, as I've personally seen in my friendship circle. Some people will deny any imperfection, any lapse in judgment because they cannot face imperfection. Not necessarily because they've committed a crime.

Has the FM ever expressed guilt or remorse that this happened when WT was under her care? Because that would be a normal response IMO.

However FM may never have expressed these feelings not just because she may or may not be narcissistic but because a) it's an ingrained habit b) she's insecure about losing her remaining foster child and c) she's expressed these feelings but only in private, not publicly.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm suggesting there are other reasonable possibilities for this behaviour.

I haven't seen anything to suggest she's indicated she was somehow to blame, which would be a normal response if the child was taken.
Can you imagine if you were CS's parents in that situation? You would be blaming yourself for going camping in the first place, placing the child near the door, sleeping too heavily, etc etc etc.

But that's not to say FM hasn't done this. Perhaps she has done so privately.

However, for such a talker, her excessive details are incredibly unusual, you'd think that something would come up about "I wish I just...." etc. Nothing that i've seen indicates she's said anything like this.

If statements and times given are true, it's s small timeframe to hide a body. However, I don't know if a body was there at that time or ever. At the inquest one detective said she thought the time WT went missing was more between 1010 ISH and 1025 ISH. I can't remember detectives name offhand. But I always thought WT was gone a few minutes earlier than FFC recalled. Moo
Its the one thing that prevents me buying into the FFC being involved. Happy to be wrong, but current thinking that she is the perpetrator just does not ring true to me, in light of the timing of the disappearance. The quick calling of the police she would have to be extremely confident he would not be found. IF she had something to do with it, ie there was an accident and she covered it up.

None of this makes sense to me. If the FC were involved, wouldn’t the initial investigation have found traces of blood etc in that garden, if he did in fact fall? Why wouldn’t they find it then but would be able to find it now?

I haven’t been following this case closely, but I didn’t listen to the podcast episode of “Breaking point”. FC were very scathing about the change in leadership for the investigation.

Could this be the reason police are now focussing on the FM/FF? I think it’s not likely, but I also can’t seem to get behind this new focus on the FC either. It seems really implausible under the current timeline to clean up and hide a body with loads of police and sniffer dogs, trackers swarming the area - and they didn’t pick up on the scent of blood, disturbed ground etc then? The car wasn’t searched then either or if it was nothing was found, but 7 years later suddenly all those things can be found??

I can’t help but think this is smoke and mirrors for something else. Maybe the FC are working with the police in a charade to flush out a confession from someone else - bugging or otherwise.

I did see on “today “ this morning that they played the audio of GJ on the radio and he said the FC were thoroughly investigated. They were bugged. They also looked into an accident maybe occurring, including a balcony fall and it was all ruled out.

there’s way more to this IMO. I’m just not sure what.

None of this makes sense to me. If the FC were involved, wouldn’t the initial investigation have found traces of blood etc in that garden, if he did in fact fall? Why wouldn’t they find it then but would be able to find it now?

I haven’t been following this case closely, but I didn’t listen to the podcast episode of “Breaking point”. FC were very scathing about the change in leadership for the investigation.

Could this be the reason police are now focussing on the FM/FF? I think it’s not likely, but I also can seem to get behind this new focus on the FC either. It seems really implausible under the current timeline to clean up and hide a body with loads of police and sniffer dogs, trackers swarming the area - and they didn’t pick up on the scent of blood, disturbed ground etc then? The car wasn’t searched then either or if it was nothing was found, but 7 years later suddenly all those things can be found??

I can’t help but think this is smoke and mirrors for something else. Maybe the FC re working with the police in a charade to flush out a confession from someone else - bugging or otherwise.

I did see on “today “ this morning that they played the audio of GJ on the radio and he said the FC were thoroughly investigated. They were bugged. They also looked into an accident maybe occurring, including a balcony fall and it was all ruled out.

there’s way more to this IMO. I’m just not sure what.

I don't know about that. If that person hasnt slipped up and chatted about it for these 7 years, I highly doubt they'll start chatting about it now regardless of who is the main poi

Also, I am honestly not sure how much blood would be lost falling from a balcony onto soil?
If an item was found away from an area with earth on it for instance and that earth didnt belong to the area which one found it on, they would use those soil experts to see the origin of that matter (hence checking gardens etc)

The balcony theory has some legs when you consider a gate was placed at the entrance after his disappearance but before the house was sold by FGM. (2014 photo vs 2015 property sale photo).

It appears sometime after his disappearance someone decided the balcony was dangerous.
The first was a photo from this forum - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

The second from the property sale listing -
48 Benaroon Drive Kendall NSW 2439 Sold Prices and Statistics

The balcony theory has some legs when you consider a gate was placed at the entrance after his disappearance but before the house was sold by FGM. (2014 photo vs 2015 property sale photo).

It appears sometime after his disappearance someone decided the balcony was dangerous.

I believe the gate was there in 2014, there is a screen shot (on this thread or the previous one) from a walkthrough with MFC at the time and the gate is partly open.

positioning of back porch. I imagine the childs voices would be quite loud and carry to that neighbour

update:
photo house (again) Real Estate & Properties for Sale | Allhomes
Background image: google street image /maps.

That neighbour was away.

"..... suggests the latter may have holed up in an empty house owned by neighbours who were away at the time.

The house overlooks 48 Benaroon Drive, Kendall on the NSW Mid North Coast where William was staying with his foster parents before he vanished on the morning of September 12, 2014."

Stunning claims about where William Tyrrell was hidden - NZ Herald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member