Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spedding is not the only line of inquiry

What does that mean? Anyone understand it better than me? lol

Actually in the conference they didn't want to name anybody.

But they did make it clear they have several lines of enquiry.

Ultimately what it means is: They don't know.

The Courier seems to imply this search is all about the Speddings.

That's the Murdoch press.

Yes he is a POI and he lives in the general area, but it's Murdoch that constantly links a innocent man (from what we know) so heavily to each and every development in the case.

The police clearly did not want to name anyone today.

If this was all happening at Ayers Rock I'm pretty sure BS would be exposed as a satanist by the Murdoch trash media.

I feel it means he knows something about someone and police want him to look like he is being looked into so he can still give them extra information.

IIRC the answer “he is not the only line of inquiry” was in response to a journalist asking if Spedding was involved – hence I transcribed it that way. (Have to type bloody fast when transcribing :hot: ).

Could mean that images were shared online … by a club/ring/share group.
Could mean that William was handed off to someone else after a short period of time.
Could mean that someone was called and told someone else had a package, meet me here.

Other options?

And while people voice many different opinions of the press, thank goodness we have them. They are a tool for the police to use, they keep the public informed, and they carry out a specific, defined right to freedom of speech. Obviously, while I understand there is a certain amount of misinformation that can be published - for whatever reason, poor sources, attention, guesswork - I appreciate the job that the press do. Where would we be without them? Living in the dark imo.

Really praying that this is just a dumping area for WTs clothes.

Oh and coffee does sound good, what a shocking thing to wake up to hear.

Oh my husband has just told me that body of water is the local dam.

What did I miss? They found his clothes??? Oh no!

The white goods repairman spoke briefly with The Daily Telegraph this morning before meeting with a number of customers around the mid north coast in his Volkswagon van.

Asked if he had heard the news of the dramatic development in the case, Mr Spedding replied: “I did, it’s quite surprising...they’re only doing their job.”

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/po...r-william-tyrell/story-fnii5s41-1227243896094

No, not found anything but they're searching some scrubland after receiving new information.
It's quite near Speddings home.

Non Specific General information = ANALYSED PING DATA. I find it hard to believe these 'tip offs' to crimestoppers .. police could be saying that to avoid having to show their hand, ie if they've bugged BS's home and are going from information they've heard, or his home and an associates, or just by looking at activity in the area from mobile towers in general the day William disappeared .. etc.

Im in 2 minds. Im sad that they are searching but im happy also. Its better than to be sitting idle and never knowing i guess. My refrrsh button will be getting a workout over the next few days i think :)

Im in 2 minds. Im sad that they are searching but im happy also. Its better than to be sitting idle and never knowing i guess. My refrrsh button will be getting a workout over the next few days i think :)

As well as finding out what has happened to William, I think it is important for police to get to the bottom of this to ensure that it doesn’t happen again. At least, not at the hand(s) of whoever may be involved.

If someone has taken William, if someone has disposed of William, if someone has shared pics of William … whatever the case may be … they need to be prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law. Starting with 20 years jail for kidnapping. And add every other charge that can possibly be added.

Non Specific General information = ANALYSED PING DATA. I find it hard to believe these 'tip offs' to crimestoppers .. police could be saying that to avoid having to show their hand, ie if they've bugged BS's home and are going from information they've heard, or his home and an associates, or just by looking at activity in the area from mobile towers in general the day William disappeared .. etc.

Yes, I think that they are being clever with their words too.

Non-specific info from a ‘member of the public’ could mean so many things … someone working for Telstra, someone who lives with a possible perp, someone who saw a van in a certain area that day, someone working for an internet provider, an informant ….

The detective at the presser definitely said that he was not going into detail so as not to compromise the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member