Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sooki

Sooki Active Member

SleepyJoe likes this.

2. Memento Mori

Memento Mori Active Member

"Is William Tyrrell die?" Priceless.

Looks like it was written by some really bad content generation software.

Wagtail, PolyDot, alj65 and 2 others like this.
  3. Curiouskatz11

Curiouskatz11 Member

It seeems odd that in 7 months, the family had not visited FGM once, especially given FGM’s reported health and recent death of her husband. It suggests they are not very close. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it just seems strange. FGM seems a shadowy and passive figure in all of this which is at odds with the person she seems to have been irl. All JMO.

Ciana, Tea Lady, lampshade1 and 5 others like this.
  4. Bored46

Bored46 Well-Known Member

JLZ, alj65, Tigerlily75 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Estelle

Estelle Well-Known Member

I was an older mother having had my first at 37 and my second at 40yo. But FFC and MFC were in their mid to late 40s when they became FPs. It could have been a real shock to them.

It was not easy keeping up with them at times but I was fit and looked and acted ten years younger than my age. My children were very well behaved generally. However, when they were very young, I worried that they could have ADHD as they seemed hyperactive. So I went to my GP for advice. While there my 2yo son even crawled up on to the doctor's desk! He advised me to put them on a special diet - no orange juice instead I had to give them pineapple or apple juice, no coca cola which I never gave them anyway and to reduce the sugar which they only had at parties so that was difficult. There was a special diet that I found to reduce hyperactivity in children which I followed. I never had problems with them after that.

Therefore, I can understand FFC not wanting them to have sweets as you can never get them to sleep after consuming them.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
    Wagtail, JLZ, SLouTh and 4 others like this.
  6. JWSleuth

JWSleuth Well-Known Member

Maybe he did report it and as they are searching there brought it up again?

7. JWSleuth

JWSleuth Well-Known Member

Obviously we don’t know much about what has occurred but they have put a dvo order on them subsequently charged - does a charge only happen after police interview or is this normal protocol for domestic violence? (As in no investigation or proof needed initially?)

stormbird, alj65 and Estelle like this.
  8. Estelle

Estelle Well-Known Member

It says guilty to me too. I wonder if they have bribed the horse to admit to the abuse!

9. bfew

bfew Well-Known Member

Probably only a possibility (and a remote one at that), if
    - the common assault charges against the FFC and MFC are unsuccessful; and
    - the alleged victim of the common assault charges does not think she was assaulted (emotionally or physically) by either FFC or MFC; and
    - someone not related to William's Foster family, credibly confesses to, or is convicted beyond a reasonable doubt, with crimes for the disappearance of William.

alj65 and Estelle like this.
  10. silverau

silverau Well-Known Member

Ah yes asthma. I forgot.

Speculation here: is it possible he had an asthma attack whilst unsupervised and that's how he met his demise?

11. Gotta have Faith

Gotta have Faith Well-Known Member

Pays a lot of attention to what the car was doing but couldnt see the occupants? Looks to be pointing the finger at a strange car. So, this person driving up the street with a purpose, drives into someones driveway looking for children?? IS that what FM was implying? I do that all the time, get lost driving and then just nose into someones driveway to do a u turn

Wagtail, bettyboop, alj65 and 5 others like this.
  12. Donnertronner

Donnertronner Active Member

I agree. Not much has been said about that little piece of statement from the FD about William running to wait for Dad's car. And she said it to the female police officer not long after he disappeared. I think there were men in the neighbourhood for another purpose, but when William appeared at the road they took the opportunity to take him.

PolyDot, Violet77, alj65 and 3 others like this.
  13. silverau

So I'm to assume FP already had LT before William? Because it doesn't make sense that BP would abscond with only William.

Generally, Children's Services (whatever they are called in various states and ministries) try to place siblings together.

Warshawski, alj65 and SleepyJoe like this.
  14. Juju71

Juju71 Active Member

L
    The BM has recently been in trouble with police for spitting on them 3 times, hitting a female officer in the eye. Repeatedly calling them c@$*s in the presence of her other two very young children. She has a long record of assault.
    She was pictured yesterday with a beer in her hand in the middle of the day.
    WT and LT were removed due to DV by both BPs and drug use.
    I wouldn't be quick to return her to the BMs care.

Ciana, Wagtail, jsiar and 13 others like this.
  15. JayWill

JayWill Former Member

He is already famous.

AC's Grandma, Estelle and SleepyJoe like this.
  16. Cleaver Greene

Cleaver Greene Verified Attorney - Australia

CPS decisions are “in the best interests of the child”. While an acquittal would be a factor, there are lots of other factors. It doesn’t take much for a child to be removed from foster care.

17. Juju71

Juju71 Active Member

Double post, sorry

18. JayWill

JayWill Former Member

DBM

19. Cleaver Greene

Cleaver Greene Verified Attorney - Australia

Why not? We defend all sorts, from the obviously guilty to wrongfully charged. I’ve defended bikies and people charged with not paying parking fines and everything in between. If lawyers decided to pick and choose who they represented based on moral judgments, most defendants would be unrepresented. That’s not justice.

If I was charged with a serious offence with a risk of jail, I’d want the toughest, most experienced, ruthless lawyer I could get. Lots of innocent people are convicted because they had a bad lawyer.

Ciana, Wagtail, JLZ and 30 others like this.
  20. silverau

I found it odd when that was published in MSM, why did the man sidle up to investigators on site to tell them that? Did he report it years ago to crimestoppers? Did his memory pique after seeing photos of the FGM being seized?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.