Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I’ll say good night but in the meantime take a look at this article and try to make sense of it.

I think something is lost in translation but there’s some bad evil bastards out there and thank goodness he’s in jail as we speak.

-
September 27, 2021

Frank Abbott Son William Tyrrell Death: New Details In Mystery Case Of Missing William Tyrrell

Frank Abbott Son William Tyrrell Death: New Details In Mystery Case Of Missing William Tyrrell:There is a piece of cruel news which is coming from Japan, a three-year-old son has been allegedly killed by his mother’s boyfriend, he is accused of locking him in the shower and is further abused of burning him with scalding water until the boy died, the name of her boyfriend and the accused is Takumi Matsubara.
I just found another article about it. Absolutely horrific what that child endured not just before he died, but for a long time before. He's not related to FA though, his child died in NSW

Last edited:
It sounds to me like she's describing a vision of someone approaching WT from behind and grabbing his shoulders, but maybe they're a couple of steps behind him and "reached over".
I took it as reached over into their lives and snatched WT … I am not sure that statement indicates anything really

If you look at the railings, it looks very hard for a small child to fall over, let alone an adult and why would a little child want to try to climb over and when he knows he will fall down and hurt himself ? ...
060ac04442f3404e6f6622f70d3ef9f7

This kid was literally wearing a cherished Spider-Man costume who had reportedly had falling accidents in this past (wasn't this how the foster parents explained the black eye?). What does Spider-Man do? He swings from tall buildings.

I'm not saying this is what happened. But, as grim as it sounds, it doesn't strike me out of the realm of possibility.

Last edited:
It seems the foster family had more to gain with WT removal of their life,
- behaviour problem
- BM court trying to get him back
- BM wants access
- adoption may not work for the sibling group if WT remains a sibling if the sister

Local paedophiles i haven't herd of a local paedophile who has a history of abducted and probably murder of a boy, I think most paedophiles in the area hav a history with children they know

I think we hav all kept out children in our eye sight at arms reach because of this case worried a paedophile is going to jump out of the bush and grab our child when our heads are turned when in fact its normality the person closest who will do the most harm as if it might be the foster family who have done this to WT and the local paedophiles who hav done things to children they actually hav access to

If this foster family are responsible I hope they don't get away with this as of the stress most mothers hav lived since 7 years ago with the fear of the paedophile jumping out of the bush theory

We don't even know if the foster family are involved in other matters, there is a tweet going around saying some disturbing things. A highly regarded detective who has retired some years ago and solved a lot of homicides, said its quite possible that William's body could have been moved numerous times during the original search and then placed in an area where a search has been done, especially around a home

Last edited:
I know 11 yr olds who do speak like that. She sounds like a caring, intelligent young lady.

It may have been rehearsed because she knew she was speaking to a group of people and nervous, so planning her words makes sense. JMO
Same. My 11yo is extremely articulate and intelligent. He asks questions and ponders things that would never cross your mind. He has a group of friends that are very similar

Does anyone have any links about how thorough the initial search of the FGM’s house was?
I wonder if clothing, suitcases, bins etc were examined on the day.
When were Foster family members first interviewed? I seem to recall that Male foster parent wasn’t officially interviewed until day 6.

Looks like I am not alone in my thinking… Caroline Overington from the Australian has stated this

“Three things have happened this year to bring the police investigation to this point, including the discovery – or rediscovery – of these emails…

According to the social workers, William’s foster mother said she was “close to giving up or giving in”. She was concerned about William being “emotional” after contact visits with his biological mother and father.

He was also having difficulty sleeping.

The social workers talked among themselves about “a certain amount of distress” and “dysfunction” being normal in foster children.

One then said the foster mother had told them she was “heading to her mother’s house this weekend” – and it was, of course, from her mother’s house, in the quiet village of Kendall on the NSW mid-north coast that very weekend, that he went missing.

So, that’s the first thing that happened to trigger this week’s new search.

Why did they spend so long so publicly looking at certain “suspects”, at least one of whom is now suing for having his life destroyed in the process?

The search near Kendall less than 1km from where William Tyrrell was last seen. Picture: Peter Lorimer
William’s foster parents have been savagely critical of police, too. His foster mother told the inquiry that the new team of detectives, who replaced Gary Jubelin, wanted to turn it into a “cold case” because nobody believed it could be solved.”

RSBM So the bolded part indicates another another theory I have wondered about and really hope the police have pursued over the years.

If you look at the railings, it looks very hard for a small child to fall over, let alone an adult and why would a little child want to try to climb over and when he knows he will fall down and hurt himself ? Its not as though he is trying to get into a swimming pool to play with the water
060ac04442f3404e6f6622f70d3ef9f7

I have a kid wt's age. When he was 3 he didnt give a hoot about getting hurt! He was impulsive and climbed everything, ran away often. When I read Wt's new description, it sounds just like my son at 3. These kids are hard work and you need to watch them every second or else they will do something crazy. I also have 2 other kids who never behaved this way ever.

This kid was literally wearing a cherished Spider-Man costume who had reportedly had falling accidents in this past (wasn't this how the foster parents explained the black eye?). What does Spider-Man do? He swings from one tall building to the next.

I'm not saying this is what happened. But, it doesn't strike me out of the realm of possibility.

But he could have been thrown over as well. Obviously not a normal case where you call an ambulance if there is an accident, someone has gone to great difficulties to hide his body for seven years and most likely William's body has also been moved during the last search so he can't be found

New William Tyrrell ‘witness’ steps up during Kendall creek search | Daily Telegraph

An elderly man has stopped and spoken to a detective at the site of the current dig to say he saw something dumped from a vehicle on the morning William disappeared.

Shown a picture of a vehicle of interest the man said: “I’m pretty sure that’s the car I saw.”
“Who was driving, I don’t know,” he added. “It’s only a theory.”

There is no way I would remember a car from 7 years ago.

This kid was literally wearing a cherished Spider-Man costume who had reportedly had falling accidents in this past (wasn't this how the foster parents explained the black eye?). What does Spider-Man do? He swings from one tall building to the next.

I'm not saying this is what happened. But, it doesn't strike me out of the realm of possibility.

If the scenario is true about the balcony, he could have been thrown over as well. Obviously not a normal case where you call an ambulance if there is an accident, someone has gone to great difficulties to hide his body for seven years and most likely William's body has also been moved during the last search so he can't be found

A few posts about the FD’s speech/evidence read out at the end of the Coroners hearing. Is there a transcript anywhere that we can read? Or did anyone who attended the hearing take notes.?

NSW Police sued over wrong accusation amid William Tyrrell case

Sky News Political Editor Andrew Clennell says one of the previous suspects in the William Tyrrell case, who was found not to have had any involvement in his disappearance, has received a hefty payout from NSW Police.

One would hope then, that this current theory that they have is based on some form of evidence or credible information as the current hunt is rather similar to that of WS in the early days.

"It's human nature to cling to hope but now we are searching for answers", 9 News, 21 Nov 2021

[Unlike in the searches for CS near Carnarvon, Western Australia, and AJE near Putty, New South Wales] in the case of William Tyrrell there will be no happy ending. Police now admit that after seven years of searching, the little boy in the spiderman suit will not be coming home. Their only hope now is to find William's remains. It's a cruel hope to cling to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson