Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awakening

Awakening Well-Known Member

OMG it's Bea Smith! You're alive! :p

ollijack, Edgar70, alj65 and 2 others like this.

2. JoeDetective

JoeDetective Well-Known Member

Regardless of what happened, I am yet to see evidence that rules the FFC out as a possible suspect, that does not mean she is guilty just that a diligent investigation would never rule her out as a suspect especially considering statistically she is the most likely suspect based on her relationship with the victim.

Nor any evidence that anyone was a more likely suspect than her with the exception of the biological parents who were ruled out with definitive evidence.

Please correct me if I am wrong? The fact that someone didn't hear her confessing on a recording device after interrogation is not proof of innocence.

3. mussopossum

mussopossum Well-Known Member

Your eye sight far better than mine!

4. Estelle

Estelle Well-Known Member

Yes IMO it was MFC who probably wanted a family - a girl and a boy. Maybe it was a second marriage when they had not had children before - maybe they tried IVF and it did not work out. Maybe FFC reluctantly agreed with the idea to keep her husband happy.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
    Ciana, bearbear, ollijack and 4 others like this.
  5. Freddo Frog

Freddo Frog Well-Known Member

I don't think we will, I think it will be suppresssed (if that is the right word).

6. JoeDetective

JoeDetective Well-Known Member

Anything that can possibly be suppressed by the FFC will almost certainly be suppressed or an attempt will be made to suppress it based upon the available evidence of previous actions taken by FFC in this case. Which again does not make FFC guilty of any crime in the court of law.

7. JBowie

JBowie Well-Known Member

Any human blood found would be DNA tested against the DNA of the bio parents.

8. JBowie

JBowie Well-Known Member

Given the circumstances, and the already publicly-revealed link to the WT case, there's no way the defendants will be named. Probably going to be referred to in court as A and B, or some such.

Ciana, bearbear, ollijack and 7 others like this.
  9. Awakening

Awakening Well-Known Member

Great post, and great questions.

10. The gavel

The gavel Former Member

Hopefully it's refused. The case is a matter of public interest and seeing as though the FF have gone to great pains to remain anonymous so nobody can identify the FD, it should be published under the same anonymity they've been afforded throughout the entire case. IMO

bearbear, ollijack, alj65 and 2 others like this.
  11. kiwi50

kiwi50 Well-Known Member

I think it will be adjourned, just to put more pressure on them.

12. Estelle

Estelle Well-Known Member

A sense of entitlement is spot on. No empathy for the bio parents. "We are better than you".

13. interested64

interested64 Well-Known Member

Can some one post the sketch of the cars parked..and what was the make of fgm car...
    I'm
    Im not sure about that..anyone could have put him there..they will need more than that.

14. ediethedog

ediethedog Well-Known Member

I have a very good friend that wrote much of the legislation in Victoria for children and youth in care ...mostly kids in residential care but also including those who made it into the foster system. She retired 3 years ago due to ptsd .....the kids in our Victorian system are only subsidised until 16. The Resi kids are then either out and working at 16 ...and living in housing comm apartments on own or if a level of care is needed , they are in a living situation in semi subsidised housing together , working if possible and with a social worker who stays over. I will see if I can get more info out of her ....but the article is not actually correct .

15. Seabreeze1

Seabreeze1 Well-Known Member

Could this fall into the category of Munchausen by proxy by FFC, or is it possible a psychopath can commit such an offence but in their head actually believe a whole different senario, hence seven years of fighting for WT to be found?

1968, bearbear, ollijack and 8 others like this.
  16. Trmtrm2

Trmtrm2 Well-Known Member

I was thinking more down the lines that the foster mother doesn't want the children to hav a relationship with the biological mother because foster mother was sending emails asking that WT see the birth mother less, and she didn’t want to know the birth mother herself, that its creating another job for the salvation army they hav to employ a person to take child from foster mother to the birth mother then back again to foster mother meaning the children can now only see birth mother once ever 2 months, then in the wheres WT book its stated foster mother asked BA from the salvation army to ask birth mother if she can look after the other biological son while the biological mother has the next baby, foster mother wants to look after the other children well im sure if she wanted to know the biological mother thies things may be an option but she has opted out she doesn't want to know the biological mother but she is asking to look after the next child WT brother, I really wonder what dates did she ask to look after the next child when new baby was born and what dates did she send the emails claiming behaviors and sleep problems requesting that WT see the birth mother less or not at all then threaten giving up, I honestly wonder if this was punishment for not being allowed to get her hands on the next child, the birth mother’s hasn't lost that child why would she hand it over to the foster family to hav a brake from it? Especially when the foster family doesn't want to know her and she has to see WT less because the salvation army hav to do a swap over, before foster mother opted out on knowing the birth perents WT got to see his mum every 2 weeks, its like the foster mother is slowly moving forward to hav WT not see him mum at all, first its every 2 weeks, then every 7 to 8 weeks now its asked if WT can see her less because of behaviour and sleeping issues but in the mist of all this the foster mothers is asking if she can look after the other biological child WT brother because the birth mother is having a baby and my need a brake (its almost like she is basically trying to notify the department that hey there is another baby on the way this woman may need a brake and im here to take the next one)

Ciana, bearbear, ollijack and 5 others like this.
  17. interested64

interested64 Well-Known Member

I don't think so..they would need more than that..anyone could of put him there.

18. Calsterr

Calsterr Active Member

Munchausen by Proxy entered my mind as well. I’m sure their friend-circle and family have been very supportive/sympathetic over the years (as well as media). Wouldn’t matter if your identity suppressed or not….there’s been a lot of sympathetic attention.

Also, have been following this thread and finally joined to post

19. silverau

silverau Well-Known Member

Its not lol. I opened pic and zoomed in, with my eyes super close to my phone screen.

I can't find a similar one online, but I am sure I have one of those bags or three floating around somewhere in the spare room.

But yeah Best&Less printed multiple times down each face, old reusable shopping bags.

Must have been buried pretty quickly when discarded, old bags like that I don't put away and leave out to the elements (when gardening, toting stuff from bunnings, I'm lazy!) get chewed up by some bug or insect IMO

20. JBowie

JBowie Well-Known Member

Ciana, stormbird, bearbear and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.