Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missepic

missepic Well-Known Member

Comparing what would be the severity of bruising from a horse Injury vs a child severely beaten or worse are still worlds apart.

I’m not sure how someone can have a “feeling” about the degree of bruising though.
    Regardless of if it ends up as “minor” itself, the threat of further possible physical violence or assault, emotional or mental would still be taken into consideration.

A pretty reckless comment from the magistrate considering what is around this case and it does matter.

2. Angeline

Angeline Well-Known Member

Very good point. I never thought about that. LE specified just one POI.

3. cocomonkey

cocomonkey Well-Known Member

The timing of all the current events seems a bit too much to be coincidental. 1. assault charges being made against Foster carers, 2. William's sister being removed from FF care, 3. A widely publicised and specific location search for evidence, and 4. Open statements of female foster carer being a person of interest.

My thinking is that they have jumped on the report of injury to the foster daughter so as to make an excuse to remove her from the scene that is unfolding. Maybe there really has been a serious assault on the child but equally it may turn out to have an innocent explanation. Either way it would be best for her to be out of the picture whilst this turmoil is taking place. She might also be in a safe position to bring up any other negative feelings or experiences that may give a clue to William's disappearance. It also puts the parents clearly in a bad light which paints them in the public eye as "not so squeaky clean" as they have previously been portrayed.

By making the search very big and public they may be hoping that someone in the community might come up with a memory of having seen the Foster Family in that area. This, combined with the new negative image of Foster parents, might also squeeze out any niggling suspicions from people who were previously supportive of the Foster Family.

I doubt that the investigators actually think the Foster mother is going to confess but the scrutiny will definitely be unsettling her. I don't believe for one second that she will admit to this easily. Either because she didn't do it or because she's lied about it for so long now that she believes herself.

I don't really think that she's a really bad person if she's involved but rather a very foolish person. My gut feeling is that it was some kind of accident that she felt she needed to cover up and she has obviously done a very good job of hoodwinking everyone. I wonder if she has some kind of delusional disorder that has allowed her to continue with the charade so successfully for all of this time. We may never know because even if found guilty she may take the secret and details to her grave.

4. all_things_resolved

all_things_resolved Member

Perhaps it's just me, but I see something different... in Williams left eye (RHS for photo). I see a head and shoulders of a person up very close to William. Then in the LHS eye photo I see someone standing, with their arm on the their hips or with an arm out.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
    Zim, ollijack, bearbear and 5 others like this.
  5. missepic

yeah,
    WHY there's so much 'public interest' in the matter ”

what a truly bizarre statement…..

6. Tigerlily75

Tigerlily75 Well-Known Member

She knew the truck driver saw her at the time. He waved at her because he thought she pulled over for him. It’s in the video in the link. My thoughts on this is… she was worried the truck driver may come forward, so she’s preemptively offering an explanation for why she was there. IMO

7. ninjabynight

ninjabynight Member

I am thinking that fleet trucks would be highly likely to be GPS tracked at all times, plus have dash cams. It would just be a matter of how long they stored this information. It's probably all up there in the cloud. Would make it quite possible to find the truck and get a look at FM in her car by the side of the road. IMO as the truck approached something may have been visibly thrown out of the window. MOO

Zim, Awakening, wewillgetyou and 11 others like this.
  8. Warshawski

Warshawski Well-Known Member

I thought perhaps the camera had been purchased in Bali, so the time was set to that time & was never changed.

That would be easy to confirm by checking previous photos taken when back in Aus.. IMO.

also just going back to the times of the 5 photos - how can # 2 & #3 be taken at exactly the same time

bearbear, alj65, Waverider and 4 others like this.
  9. missepic

Love this so much

10. HilaryHormone

HilaryHormone Well-Known Member

I’m still not convinced there is anything in this. If we look at the original photo and others from the deck area, which isn’t that big, there appears to be a table in the vicinity of where FFC would have been standing so her claim of being in an awkward position is very possible. Reflection from the window/camera flash is also likely IMO.

8A2FEBBA-075B-40C2-BE8F-D4BEBF00D62D.jpeg

5F102B5A-68E1-4328-86BC-C5791205ED91.jpeg

AA1B66EB-8E8F-4881-BDF4-F3C026539C3A.jpeg

img source: William Tyrrell investigation: Police launch fresh search in area 10 minutes from where toddler vanished

48 Benaroon Drive, Kendall NSW 2439 | Allhomes

katydid23, Awakening, alj65 and 5 others like this.
  11. ollijack

ollijack Active Member

Poor kid has lost a lot. Her home, security, school friends, pets, end of year school fun. Damn adults for messing up this little girls happiness

12. Carmen_Sandiego

Carmen_Sandiego Former Member

Looks like she is standing on the grass taking them, more likely. IMO

13. Warshawski

iMO we don’t know those details Juju & neither would I expect to. However IMO the FFC was the Executor of her mother’s estate, based on the fact that she was applying for probate. ..which possibly means they did have a good relationship ? Who knows & is that really relevant to William anyway i ask myself ... I just want him to be found & laid to rest with love & dignity

14. HilaryHormone

HilaryHormone Well-Known Member

It would be a window and wall behind her IMO based on looking at the wider area.

She’d have to be extremely tall then, and have the camera zoomed in because the grass is a few steps down and it’s a close shot.

Violet77, ollijack, bearbear and 3 others like this.
  15. missepic

I can
    I can tell you, from a photographers perspective and experience. If he is looking at her in this photo, she would have had to have been balancing the camera on her foot and he would be looking at her raised left hand at the highest point. If she was standing at the bottom of the steps, this makes it even more impossible

16. Angeline

Angeline Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see if the daughter has some things to say. That could really help solve this case.

katydid23, ollijack, bearbear and 7 others like this.
  17. JBowie

JBowie Well-Known Member

CG has already referred to testamentary capacity.

Some notes on that:

A person can only make legally binding decisions about what happens to their deceased estate if they have the requisite testamentary capacity, that is: rational understanding, ability to remember pertinent facts, and comprehension of the legal implications of making a will.

The courts have said that when making a will a testator must be of sound mind, memory and understanding. ... understand the extent of the property that they are disposing of; and. be able to comprehend who should or should not benefit from their will (whether they ultimately provide for them in their will or not).

Ciana, ollijack, alj65 and 4 others like this.
  18. Warshawski

i have asked a couple of times how do we know MFC left 48 Benaroon Dr at 9.30am ?

I did a bit of a timeline last thread on his schedule of times & I don’t know how he fit it in .... I think he had to go earlier, or arrive home much later ... . JMO

ollijack, bearbear, Estelle and 4 others like this.
  19. JudgeJudi

JudgeJudi Well-Known Member

Someone asked the same question upthread (#200). Cleaver Greene, verified attorney, replied:

"Because they have different interests to protect. Generally, a lawyer can’t act for two co-accused. If the co-accused start blaming each other then the lawyer is conflicted out".

20. missepic

I can say that the white reflection I believe is the same sunlight that is possibly coming through the trees you see on the side of his face. I was hoping to see her arm outstretched on the other side which would have made a lot more sense (because he’s looking pretty high) but I can’t see it.

IMO If someone showed me this, I would have expected the photographer to have put the camera on an auto timer on that deck and them stand about half a metre to *his* right ( meaning the photographer takes a big step left) with their arm up with something in it to get his attention to look there.

bearbear, Estelle, The gavel and 2 others like this.
  21. ollijack

ollijack Active Member

Thankyou for saying this. Agree. Xxx

Ciana, Naobh, jsiar and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.