Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday, 10 October 2015
IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

William Tyrrell missing child Australia: IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure (williamtyrrelldisappearance.blogspot.com)

P: So you raised the alarm immediately?

M: Well I raced around for a bit, then went down and got the neighbour to help, then D came back, because he had a meeting.

D: I had a meeting and I arrived back and there was a bit of confusion if William was with me, because he’s always looking out for me and my car, and I was on my way back, and I’d arrived back and been asked if William was with me and I said no, then I immediately got out of the car and started looking around, and within 5 minutes we raised the alarm and I think I ran the perimeter of the whole street within about 10-15 minutes, and I mean, he wouldn’t, he’s not a wanderer, he wouldn’t even cross the street by himself. He wouldn’t go far.

———————-

Again, no mention of the drive. No time for the drive.

MFC arrives home 10.35. Neighbours helping the parents. 000 called 10.57. Police arrive.

So when did she take the drive?

https://www.news.com.au/national/william-tyrrells-foster-mother-gives-her-version-of-events/video/20ba61ea70b8eff19797f006d4314a24

I will keep asking until I find out.

Police minister was just on Sky News .. he's taken a bit of a step back, he's now 'praying and hoping' for a conclusion on this matter, and for 'anyone' involved in doing this little boy harm to face the courts.

Interesting change of emphasis.

I've had a hard time reconciling the earlier statements -- giving the public the impression that the new information received was so good/reliable that this time police will be ready to bring the case to conclusion -- with the huge amount of excavation underway at a number of sites.

Earlier, a person could be forgiven for conceiving that someone close to the event had told police 'this is what happened and the body is buried either here or there'. Maybe that is what they were told. As yet, who knows?

So many questions now:

1. I thought there was bad/no internet on the property?
2. Would you really care what people were saying about a bruised eye if you were frantic about your missing child?
3. Claiming her son's eye was bruised at daycare but then saying it was from him falling while crawling on her is extremely incriminating.

from my own memory of following this case from day 1, it was the bio mum commenting on fb and she said it was from daycare/preschool. yes memory is faulty however I remember this being how some of us have known since day 1 that he was a foster child, as his bio mum openly stated this on fb at the time.

if this is the case, the centre/preschool will still have the record of the incident (early childhood settings have to keep records of incidents and illness for 25 years according to the National Regs)

from my own memory of following this case from day 1, it was the bio mum commenting on fb and she said it was from daycare/preschool. yes memory is faulty however I remember this being how some of us have known since day 1 that he was a foster child, as his bio mum openly stated this on fb at the time.

if this is the case, the centre/preschool will still have the record of the incident (early childhood settings have to keep records of incidents and illness for 25 years according to the National Regs)

I remember it was bio mum commenting on Facebook too. There was so much confusion about children pregnancy and so on

Saturday, 10 October 2015
IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

William Tyrrell missing child Australia: IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure (williamtyrrelldisappearance.blogspot.com)

Would love a transcript of this
Will search for one

It’s in the above link

Foster mother said she slipped and fell on a stick on the day William went missing injuring her hand, because her father had not been attending to the gardens since his death and it was covered in sticks and leaves, but you are RIGHT!!!! The lawns were in immaculate condition because of the house sale!

Your response wasn't addressing the original point, Violet77, because I wasn't talking about a lawn getting messy. I was talking about the fact that the foster mother unequivocally lied when she said that the gardens and lawns hadn't been attended to since her father's death.

In the for sale images, it is clear the lawns have been attended to.

hello again… I was in fact replying to the section of your comment quoted above, explaining how that part of your comment was not accurate IMO

Interesting change of emphasis.

I've had a hard time reconciling the earlier statements -- giving the public the impression that the new information received was so good/reliable that this time police will be ready to bring the case to conclusion -- with the huge amount of excavation underway at a number of sites.

Earlier, a person could be forgiven for conceiving that someone close to the event had told police 'this is what happened and the body is buried either here or there'. Maybe that is what they were told. As yet, who knows?

They gave the impression an arrest was imminent and strongly hinted who it was going to be, no two ways about it.

Arrest in William Tyrrell case could come 'sooner rather than later'

Police Commissioner Mick Fuller has confirmed there has been a significant breakthrough in the case, saying he was confident police would solve the mystery of what happened to William.

“There is certainly one person in particular that we are looking closely at,” he said.

‘VERY ENCOURAGING’: NSW premier hopeful for William Tyrrell breakthrough

Your memory is not faulty, it was bio mum that made public Facebook comments about the bruise being from a daycare incident.

Hypothetically if WT had "hit his head" as the foster mother interestingly allegedly proposed to Anne Maree Sharpley when she couldn't find him and hypothetically he was placed in the bush, or near rocks or below a tree or below a horse, essentially anything he could have plausibly fallen from himself or allowed someone else to "hit his head", these statements she has made builds a case for her plausible deniability to his death. She effectively provides all the supporting evidence for WT hitting his head in the bush, where William could have been found with a head injury caused by misadventure or unknown other/s.

Interestingly WT could have
  • drowned,
  • been stuck somewhere the mother could not hear him, inside a car or cupboard,
  • have suffocated accidentally,
  • wandered off beyond earshot
  • fallen asleep
  • been ignoring her
But the only two possibilities for this intelligent woman was head injury or abduction, according to Anne Maree Sharpley

Counsel assisting the coroner, Gerard Craddock SC, asked:
“In your experience, that little part of this little village, sound carries pretty well?”
FFC: “Oh, unbelievably. You can hear everything,”
FFC: “When a child hurts themselves unexpectedly, there’s a scream. And it felt like a scream. And it was quick, and it was high-pitched and it was sharp"
FFC: “I got into the bush and I thought ... maybe I imagined it, maybe it was a bird.”
FFC: “William’s cry is quite distinctive when he’s distressed.”
FFC: “But it was quick, it was ... almost only like, three seconds and it sounded muffled.”
FFC: “My immediate thought was somebody has taken him and he’s gone,”
Anne Maree Sharpley testified that the foster mother was;
AMS: “rather upset” and told her words to the effect of:
AMS: “He’s either hit his head and can’t answer me or somebody’s taken him because he knows to answer me.”

William Tyrrell inquest: foster mother immediately thought 'somebody has taken him'

You can hear everything, but you also can't distinguish between a sound you label as distinctive and a bird?
Even if they find WT, FFC has already said she maybe heard him scream in the bushes for a few seconds.

How on earth was she ruled out as a suspect is beyond my comprehension.

Hypothetically if WT had "hit his head" as the foster mother interestingly allegedly proposed to Anne Maree Sharpley when she couldn't find him and hypothetically he was placed in the bush, or near rocks or below a tree or below a horse, essentially anything he could have plausibly fallen from himself or allowed someone else to "hit his head", these statements she has made builds a case for her plausible deniability to his death. She effectively provides all the supporting evidence for WT hitting his head in the bush, where William could have been found with a head injury caused by misadventure or unknown other/s.

Interestingly WT could have
  • drowned,
  • been stuck somewhere the mother could not hear him, inside a car or cupboard,
  • have suffocated accidentally,
  • wandered off beyond earshot
  • fallen asleep
  • been ignoring her
But the only two possibilities for this intelligent woman was head injury or abduction, according to Anne Maree Sharpley

Counsel assisting the coroner, Gerard Craddock SC, asked: “In your experience, that little part of this little village, sound carries pretty well?”
FFC: “Oh, unbelievably. You can hear everything,”
FFC: “When a child hurts themselves unexpectedly, there’s a scream. And it felt like a scream. And it was quick, and it was high-pitched and it was sharp"
FFC: “I got into the bush and I thought ... maybe I imagined it, maybe it was a bird.”
FFC: “William’s cry is quite distinctive when he’s distressed.”
FFC: “But it was quick, it was ... almost only like, three seconds and it sounded muffled.”
FFC: “My immediate thought was somebody has taken him and he’s gone,”
Anne Maree Sharpley testified that the foster mother was;
AMS: “rather upset” and told her words to the effect of:
AMS: “He’s either hit his head and can’t answer me or somebody’s taken him because he knows to answer me.”

William Tyrrell inquest: foster mother immediately thought 'somebody has taken him'

You can hear everything, but you also can't distinguish between a sound you label as distinctive and a bird?
Even if they find WT, FFC has already said she maybe heard him scream in the bushes for a few seconds.

How on earth was she ruled out as a suspect is beyond my comprehension.

BBM FFC "can't distinguish between a sound you label as distinctive and a bird?"

I sometimes wonder what planet she is on!

From thread 1 on websleuths!

The foster mother posted on this police link (now deleted) on the day William went missing.
His foster mother was posting on facebook the day he went missing explaining why his photo had a bruised eye.
On the post, she said that it was bruised at day care, but in her other statements she said it happened when william was crawling on her.

It was his Bio mother who was commenting on the NSW Police page, not his foster carer.

P: So you raised the alarm immediately?

M: Well I raced around for a bit, then went down and got the neighbour to help, then D came back, because he had a meeting.

D: I had a meeting and I arrived back and there was a bit of confusion if William was with me, because he’s always looking out for me and my car, and I was on my way back, and I’d arrived back and been asked if William was with me and I said no, then I immediately got out of the car and started looking around, and within 5 minutes we raised the alarm and I think I ran the perimeter of the whole street within about 10-15 minutes, and I mean, he wouldn’t, he’s not a wanderer, he wouldn’t even cross the street by himself. He wouldn’t go far.

———————-

Again, no mention of the drive. No time for the drive.

MFC arrives home 10.35. Neighbours helping the parents. 000 called 10.57. Police arrive.

So when did she take the drive?
https://www.news.com.au/national/wi...events/video/20ba61ea70b8eff19797f006d4314a24
William Tyrrell’s foster mother gives her version of events
https://www.news.com.au/national/wi...events/video/20ba61ea70b8eff19797f006d4314a24
I will keep asking until I find out.
My understanding is that it was before the MFC arrived home. From going through my notes from attending some of the inquest in Sydney, the drive was included in the number of things she did in her initial search for him and comparing it with AMS and LH evidence. There was a point in the search on Benaroon dr. where the 1st responder was at the house and the FM was still out searching when she was called back to the house and was no longer a part of the search. Neither AMS nor LH Nor any other people from what I recall, talked about observing the FFC grabbing her mum's car and heading down the road to look for WT. It was only today that I read somewhere on this thread that the MFC left briefly in his car in the initial search to look for WT. Is there a link for MFC leaving in his car? MOO

God .. I'm actually getting annoyed, the number of 'possibilities' the FFC put out there in the first few days should have been a huge red flag. She was literally chirping 'look over here', no wait 'look over there' constantly. There were strange cars, screams, WT's bad asthma, shutting down any attempts by media to identify her or her husband, and worrying that two cars meant they were coming back for her FD.

I just can't believe it.

My understanding is that it was before the MFC arrived home. From going through my notes from attending some of the inquest in Sydney, the drive was included in the number of things she did in her initial search for him and comparing it with AMS and LH evidence. There was a point in the search on Benaroon dr. where the 1st responder was at the house and the FM was still out searching when she was called back to the house and was no longer a part of the search. Neither AMS nor LH Nor any other people from what I recall, talked about observing the FFC grabbing her mum's car and heading down the road to look for WT. It was only today that I read somewhere on this thread that the MFC left briefly in his car in the initial search to look for WT. Is there a link for MFC leaving in his car? MOO

Thank you, I really want this clarified since this would have been her opportunity to dispose of a body. It just seems so crucial and I’m listening to so many interviews and podcast descriptions of that day where this drive is completely omitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288