Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I missed the Augusta September dates up further... assuming on charges rather than AVO ? There is extreme backlog in the court systems maybe why AVO was requested first?

Ok the mention was today, what happens in 2 weeks? Is that when a decision will be made for an interim AVO? Meaning in 2 weeks it will decided based on evidence if this goes to trial and then the interim AVI is issued? What happens to the other FC in their care? Are they then removed also?
I guess it depends on what the FFC & MFC plead

And yet the media purchase the court documents and then publish (non-suppressed) details, as well as report from the courtroom ... almost immediately, with tweets, if they are allowed (and it seems they often are allowed).

Turn of all mobile and electronic devices.

I've sat in the public gallery of some high profile trials where reporters all with laptops are madly typing away their notes of the proceedings. Some probably submit copy from right there in the courtroom.

I guess laptops are not considered electronic devices. o_O

Considering all the strict rules around fostering, it's almost like if WT was anything other than a random abduction that the FP's would have lost custody of the FD too.

Yes, and by FM's own admission of searching for William in a car, leaving LT under the supervision of her FGM was most likely a breach.
Because of the extenuating circumstances, it was probably overlooked.

Turn of all mobile and electronic devices.

I've sat in the public gallery of some high profile trials where reporters all with laptops are madly typing away their notes of the proceedings. Some probably submit copy from right there in the courtroom.

I guess laptops are not considered electronic devices. o_O
The media have an exemption I think.......

Ok the mention was today, what happens in 2 weeks? Is that when a decision will be made for an interim AVO? Meaning in 2 weeks it will decided based on evidence if this goes to trial and then the interim AVI is issued? What happens to the other FC in their care? Are they then removed also?

There was likely an interim AVO ordered today, until such time as the matter is heard in 2 weeks.

Did you and your friend sign anything like a hand written letter or a printed offer and acceptance paper work to agree on the sum of money that was being offered, basically did the friend present the purchase price being offered on pater that you then agreed with a signature before the lawyers drew up the contracts, how was the purchase price presented to you and how did you accept (normally that's all the realestate agent is there for them its the lawyer/settlement agent who come up with the more formal contracts after the purchase price has been offered and agreed too)
I have been away from here most of day , so can someone fill me in please , has there been some discussion on a family member buying foster grandmas house and what is the connection with the crime ?

My feeling is the orders to remove LTwere issued on a minor “bruise”? IMO ... so as to not have the child in the home when the proverbial hits the fan with the current dig

will this dig find anything ? I doubt it !

if it did yield DNA or body would that prove one particular poi? Doubt it too unless there is another very important piece of evidence which the cops would be fools to tell the public about

any one got any idea if it could have been an abductor ?
If I think this way it’s too evil but I think the other it’s so desperately cunning and sad for Wt it’s awful too

poor lt. lots for a little kid to cope with
I appreciate this is your opinion and you are entitled to it.
But can you please support this statement of 'minor bruise" with a link?

It is not victim friendly IMO to imply LT injuries as minor.
We are not privy to that information as far as a I am aware.

moo

I am not sure about the corrected time actually being the time the photographs were taken. I am leaning towards the photographs being taken around a time between the hours of 8 to 9 that lines up with the minutes and seconds of the corrected time. ie instead of the 'roar' photograph taken at corrected time of 9:37:44 it was 8:37:44 - with the one hour daylight saving and whoever at FACS/NSWPOL did not take that into account when they applied the corrected time.

I'm not understanding. Are you speculating that the police manually entered the 9.37? If cameras on Bali time of 7.39 (ignoring the minutes for a moment) then adding 2 hours is correct? If the computer did it automatically when downloaded after daylight savings had began then it would add 3 hours and corrected time would be 10.37/10.39.

I'm so confused!

Why would it take so long to go to trial? People can forget things, memories are a funny thing. Why not have the trial while minds are still fresh to details?
Because defendants have a right to know the entire case against them before they defend themselves. It takes time to gather evidence. Prosecution are notoriously slow at providing disclosure. Usually the reason for so many adjournments is because prosecution don’t provide disclosure.

Then there are issues with courtroom availability, judge availability, witness availability.

Thankyou, so we know know if they still live there??? The FFC is saying her brother's brought his children up in the area. I guess that was many years ago??

I don't know if they still live in the area.

As she was discussing kids in the context of being safe to play around the streets, I guess we can deduce that those kids were pre-teens and, assuming that the ages of her brothers are a few years either side of her age, and that they had had young kids in their thirties, then I figure that maybe she's referring to the mid to late 1990s period.

Have foster parents got more than 1 foster child ??

Because defendants have a right to know the entire case against them before they defend themselves. It takes time to gather evidence. Prosecution are notoriously slow at providing disclosure. Usually the reason for so many adjournments is because prosecution don’t provide disclosure.

Then there are issues with courtroom availability, judge availability, witness availability.
Plus the Covid back log too I imagine.....

So, I just listened to the 3-part Little Boy Lost interview Lia Harris did one year after WT’s vanishing. A couple of highlights:

-MFC said he went to Laurelton (I thought it was reported as Lakewood)
-MFC said he drove into “the garage” upon returning
-MFC originally thought WT might have fell down a hole or wandered off even though he also said WT “knew his boundaries”
-MFC didn’t want to leave Kendall the final day of official search. Police almost had to “force” him to leave.
-MFC: “GJ is going to catch that person.”

-FFC couldn’t be sure WT would scream if confronted by kidnappers but she intimated he wouldn’t just oblige them.
-FFC said she saw the twin cars with windows rolled down and no people in them twice. Once on the verandah when she said hello to the Kookaburras and then later when she played with WT in the garden. She remembered them THAT NIGHT after coming back from airport (I thought it was second night after vanishing for some reason).
-FFC also intimates that she made the 000 call after she realised “he wasn’t on the estate
-FFC says it takes “three to four minutes” to walk down these driveways (on Ellendale Crescent)!!!

Neighbours were also interviewed:
-Woman who unloaded groceries and went inside: “that’s pretty good luck” in reference to the timing of the kidnapping (according to FFC when she informed her) when she was unloading her groceries at 10:35 AM. She also shared that her child would have been the only local one in the neighbourhood out that day at that time.

-Neighbour whose fence was 10m from kidnapping spot didn’t think this was an “opportunistic grab”

-This incident had changed Kendall. Kids were no longer allowed to play in street like they once were.

-WT’s 4th birthday was celebrated in Kendall amongst community members. That’s how touched they were.

I KNEW in the very beginning it was said FFC remembered the cars the first night. Then all of a sudden it turned into a couple of days later. That has nagged at me all this time so thank you so much for posting this. There are obviously other inconsistencies as has been discussed but for me this was a big stand out all this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288