Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a zoomed out image that shows that it also isn't possible that WT was looking at FFC if she was crouching down and taking the photo as is her testimony.

Maybe you should send your photos of his eyes to Crimestoppers?

I did a google of WT to see other photos that have been taken of him and absolutely none of them have any fancy photography positions, all mostly standard front on photos.

She does appear to be crouching to take the other photos. There is one photo where WT is in a similar position but looking down, I assumed she had reached a hand up or something to attract his attention and snapped the photo as he looked there. My photography skills are poor though, so all MOO.

https://www.news.com.au/national/co...n/news-story/7ad0e147f361195409d52850c11ad71a

Perhaps it's just me, but I see something different... in Williams left eye (RHS for photo). I see a head and shoulders of a person up very close to William. Then in the LHS eye photo I see someone standing, with their arm on the their hips or with an arm out.

Bingo!
That’s FFC holding the camera exactly as she describes.

https://www.kidspot.com.au/news/pol...e/news-story/cead7118c854a92ba362ca3ae176dd88

An excavator was seen digging a huge hole at the site of the William Tyrrell search, two metres wide and nearly a metre and a half deep.

As the search for William Tyrrell continues, police have excavated a huge pit, filled with buried household debris – which they reportedly believe could be where the missing toddler's remains are.

Police reveal where they believe William Tyrrell's remains are

An excavator was seen digging a huge hole at the site of the William Tyrrell search, two metres wide and nearly a metre and a half deep.

As the search for William Tyrrell continues, police have excavated a huge pit, filled with buried household debris – which they reportedly believe could be where the missing toddler's remains are.

My gut tells me William is much much further away.
Just my gut.

i have asked a couple of times how do we know MFC left 48 Benaroon Dr at 9.30am ?

I did a bit of a timeline last thread on his schedule of times & I don’t know how he fit it in .... I think he had to go earlier, or arrive home much later ... . JMO
It was stated in The Australian article at the weekend that MFC left before 9am.

Police don't trump up assault charges.

Yes they do. They did exactly that with BS.

I’m not saying they are lying about bruising on BT, but it is entirely possible that they set their sights on FM and then waited for anything that could remotely be considered an offence to remove LT and lay a charge.

I haven’t heard of it if they have. It’s been a huge hindrance to this case that the FC’s were anonymous. How can anyone member of the public come forward to say “I saw them…” when their faces were never shown?

This works both ways. If you know someone, you are barred from jury duty, as you could be biased for or against the accused. So they want people without much knowledge so as not to bias the jury. This is why perpetrator's faces are blurred when the case is before the courts. So they show the faces before a case begins, and then a suppression order is issued against show the faces. Is that right, fellow peeps up on the technicalities of the law? I'm not certain.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed >

I find this quote in this article significant “In his police statement, Mr Chapman said he didn't go to police initially because he wasn't sure if he had "dreamt it", but told the court on Wednesday he was now sure.” There is plenty of conjecture it is a false memory, noting he did not speak to Police for a very significant amount of time from when he allegedly saw WT. William Tyrrell inquest: Kendall neighbour saw boy being driven away, Coroner's Court told

See also Tyrrell memories possibly false: expert

Last edited by a moderator:
i have asked a couple of times how do we know MFC left 48 Benaroon Dr at 9.30am ?

I did a bit of a timeline last thread on his schedule of times & I don’t know how he fit it in .... I think he had to go earlier, or arrive home much later ... . JMO

I don't believe he did. Caroline Overington doesn't seem to be checking her work lately? Her sequencing is off, her times are contradictory, the type of call MFC made is incorrect (according to MFC's testimony I believe), I'm pretty sure MFC picked up the newspaper as his last course of business on that morning, before he drove back to FGM's house, CO states the photograph time has been verified, yet there has been nothing reported from the coroner that this is true and no other media seem to be aware of it, imo. These two articles, both penned by CO, were published one day apart. Details matter!!!!!! (ETA to add that even the timing of FGM's death is incorrect, according to information brought to light here yesterday):

CAROLINE OVERINGTON LITERARY EDITOR NOVEMBER 18, 2021

About 9.30am, William’s foster father left the house. We know this is true because his phone has been tracked. He made a Skype call from an area with better internet connection, then picked up a paper and dropped by the chemist to fill a script.

We know William was still alive when he left the house because there’s that famous photograph of him, playing on the deck in his bright red suit.

It was taken at 9.37am. That has likewise been verified.

NoCookies | The Australian

-------------------------
EXCLUSIVE CAROLINE OVERINGTON LITERARY EDITOR NOVEMBER 19, 2021:

Detectives also never considered the foster father a suspect. He left the house before 9am. He picked up a script from the chemist, then paid for a newspaper, and made a call using Wi-Fi. All of his movements have been verified.

NoCookies | The Australian

--------------------------

The 5 photographs that were taken on the day that William's disappearance occurred were created, and the corrected times are as follows:
it is said all the photographs were taken on the same day 12/9/2014.

1st created ? corrected to 09:35:19
2nd created 07:37:38 corrected to 09:35:28
3rd created 07:37:38 corrected to 09:35:28
4th created 07:39:39 corrected t0 09:37:29
5th created 07:39:54 corrected to 09:37:44

I have seen no reference to the date as recorded on the digital camera and I in no way infer the photographs were not captured on the 12/9/2014.

Something that I have noted is the 4th created time vs the correct hour/minute times are the reverse order. 7.39 vs 9.37.

the above created and corrected times were taken directly from the copies released by the Coroner. I am happy to supply copies if needed.

The 5th photograph is the 'roaring' one.

It is said the digital camera was purchased in Bali and that is the reason for the 2 hour difference in the created and corrected times. There is a anomaly there as it is not exactly 2 hours difference, there is 1:58 difference.

The 1st photograph ever released of William, was the one that showed him as a chubby child with I describe as a spreading bruise on his left cheek and under his left eye - that was released to media on 12/9/2014. I don't know whose care William was in at the time that photograph was taken.

Late morning on 13/9/2014 Superintendant Kim Fehon (who was based in Port Macquarie) fronted the media holding an A4 piece of paper with a photocopy of the 5th 'roar' photograph. I am able to post a screen shot (if required) of Fehon but not a link to the initial media article.

IMO at that time, it was still considered William was a 'lost' child - wandering somewhere in the bushland nearby Benaroon Drive including on the 2nd day when the 'roar' photograph was released. I believe that FACS would have released that photograph to NSWPOL and that it is more likely that the other photographs were not downloaded from the foster carers' digital camera until a few months later.

Daylight saving commenced in NSW on 5/10/2014 and that would mean the clocks went forward one hour so 3 hours difference Bali/NSW. IMO the 5 photographs were then downloaded after 5/10/2014, and the date daylight saving concluded which was 5/4/2015, by either FACS or the NSWPOL homicide squad. Gary Jubelin was in charge of the Rosann taskforce after mid February 2015. The 60 minutes programme aired in April 2015 refer to previous post upthread that contains links to this programme and the 'roar' photograph was included.

A question I would like to pose is were the corrected times manually entered by someone in FACS or NSWPOL at the time the photographs were downloaded onto FACS/NSWPOL computer network/system.

The created vs corrected time anomaly was picked up by one of the legal counsels (according to a post on WS upthread) who then pointed out the anomaly to the biological father's legal representative. IMO there seems to be some sort of connection with preparing the legal brief handed up to the Coroner from NSWPOL that included the photographs with the anomaly. IMO from information I am sure is a correct memory recall, that Gary Jubelin had prepared the that Brief. He was dealing with the Coroner at the time the searches were done in 2018 at Benaroon and Cedar Loggers Lane.

ADDED: when the female foster carer gave her over the top descriptions of how and why she took the 5th 'roar' photograph, was that an attempt to take Michael Usher's mind (and the viewing publics minds) away from other detail that might have been captured in that particular photograph? Not inferring shadows either.
The 5 photographs that were taken on the day that William's disappearance occurred were created, and the corrected times are as follows:

I have seen no reference to the date as recorded on the digital camera and I in no way infer the photographs were not captured on the 12/9/2014.

Something that I have noted is the 4th created time vs the correct hour/minute times are the reverse order. 7.39 vs 9.37.

the above created and corrected times were taken directly from the copies released by the Coroner. I am happy to supply copies if needed.

It is said the digital camera was purchased in Bali and that is the reason for the 2 hour difference in the created and corrected times. There is a anomaly there as it is not exactly 2 hours difference, there is 1:58 difference.

The 1st photograph ever released of William, was the one that showed him as a chubby child with I describe as a spreading bruise on his left cheek and under his left eye - that was released to media on 12/9/2014. I don't know whose care William was in at the time that photograph was taken.

Late morning on 13/9/2014 Superintendant Kim Fehon (who was based in Port Macquarie) fronted the media holding an A4 piece of paper with a photocopy of the 5th 'roar' photograph. I am able to post a screen shot (if required) of Fehon but not a link to the initial media article.

IMO at that time, it was still considered William was a 'lost' child - wandering somewhere in the bushland nearby Benaroon Drive including on the 2nd day when the 'roar' photograph was released. I believe that FACS would have released that photograph to NSWPOL and that it is more likely that the other photographs were not downloaded from the foster carers' digital camera until a few months later.

Daylight saving commenced in NSW on 5/10/2014 and that would mean the clocks went forward one hour so 3 hours difference Bali/NSW. IMO the 5 photographs were then downloaded after 5/10/2014, and the date daylight saving concluded which was 5/4/2015, by either FACS or the NSWPOL homicide squad. Gary Jubelin was in charge of the Rosann taskforce after mid February 2015. The 60 minutes programme aired in April 2015 refer to previous post upthread that contains links to this programme and the 'roar' photograph was included.

A question I would like to pose is were the corrected times manually entered by someone in FACS or NSWPOL at the time the photographs were downloaded onto FACS/NSWPOL computer network/system.

The created vs corrected time anomaly was picked up by one of the legal counsels (according to a post on WS upthread) who then pointed out the anomaly to the biological father's legal representative. IMO there seems to be some sort of connection with preparing the legal brief handed up to the Coroner from NSWPOL that included the photographs with the anomaly. IMO from information I am sure is a correct memory recall, that Gary Jubelin had prepared the that Brief. He was dealing with the Coroner at the time the searches were done in 2018 at Benaroon and Cedar Loggers Lane.

ADDED: when the female foster carer gave her over the top descriptions of how and why she took the 5th 'roar' photograph, was that an attempt to take Michael Usher's mind (and the viewing publics minds) away from other detail that might have been captured in that particular photograph? Not inferring shadows either.

1QbQpJD
Zoomed in on Williams's eyes in the "roar" photograph and sharpened. There is clearly an adult standing up in the reflection of his eyes.

Is the white "thing" a car, where ever it might be located (can't imagine the background behind a photographer atm)? Actually I think, there is no space for a car ....

So add to that the spot on the other side of Cobb & Co.

We have the drive that she took. The drive she didn’t mention in the 000 call.

But a truck driver saw her.

The coroner released only this part of her walk through with police as far as I can find. If anyone can find more, please LMK.

22 seconds

William Tyrrell’s foster mother gives her version of events

They’re telling her “we know”.

“and I just think, he’s not here”.

MOO.

There must be a psychological/ psychriatric term that describes FFC's reliance on and continued use of false tense. It's almost like an internalized dual personality issue to me with one dominant personality explaining to the weaker 'acting' personality who then relays information.

I can't think of the proper terms to describe what she does. Ever since I listened to the Lia Harris 1st interview - links upthread yesterday, from 2015, and viewed the 60 Minutes and other documentaries and relisten/rewatch them, I am more flummuxed.

She referred to her father's February 2014 funeral as putting him 'in the ground' and when asked what she would say to the person who took William amongst other strange things she said 'he is not a piece of rubbish to throw to the side of the road' (paraphrased). To me that was astonishing because at the time NSWPOL were investigating pedophile based activity/connections and the narrative that William may still be alive.

She also used a phrase similar to 'I dont get it its ridiculous'. I still can't understand what she meant.

Could the photo album the FFC presented to the Coroner on the last sitting day in 2020 have contained photos that ended up revealing something of interest? I personally found that process rather distasteful. What was FFC trying to prove here with such a public demonstration is a question I immediately pondered when I heard that on a news broadcast.

Is it possible to take 2 photos within 1 second? (2nd and 3rd photos)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong