Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday, 10 October 2015
IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

William Tyrrell missing child Australia: IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure (williamtyrrelldisappearance.blogspot.com)

That's great. Wish there were more such transcripts covering all interviews/statements, including publicly known witnesses/information providers.

From thread 1 on websleuths!

The foster mother posted on this police link (now deleted) on the day William went missing.
His foster mother was posting on facebook the day he went missing explaining why his photo had a bruised eye.
On the post, she said that it was bruised at day care, but in her other statements she said it happened when william was crawling on her.

This is going to be a very long process, they are meticulously going through each bit of soil, this will likely go on for another month on-site at least I suspect based upon delays and timelines provided in various articles.
In this article (which is pretty distressing IMO) it states how tiny the pieces they're looking for would be.

Detectives sifting through tonnes of soil pulled from the Kendall property of William’s foster grandmother had a mammoth challenge on their hands given how minuscule his remains were likely to be, Mr Roder said.

“If you took a marble and broke that into seven pieces, you could be looking for something that small,” he said.

Tyrrell question that will ‘never be answered’

The foster mother posted on this police link (now deleted) on the day William went missing.
His foster mother was posting on facebook the day he went missing explaining why his photo had a bruised eye.
On the post, she said that it was bruised at day care, but in her other statements she said it happened when william was crawling on her.

Add that to the list .. also that shows her need to control the narrative from day 1.

That's right! I remember the Daycare explanation. I'm sure Thread 1 is very interesting to look back on.

Hmmm. I believe I heard/read the FM saying that the bruise was the result of him slipping off her knee and hitting a coffee table, or some such?

Or was it maybe the bio mother recounting what she was told when she asked about the bruising?

That's right! I remember the Daycare explanation. I'm sure Thread 1 is very interesting to look back on.

So many questions now:

1. I thought there was bad/no internet on the property?
2. Would you really care what people were saying about a bruised eye if you were frantic about your missing child?
3. Claiming her son's eye was bruised at daycare but then saying it was from him falling while crawling on her is extremely incriminating.

Did he have 2 black eyes? The first one in the daycare pic was the daycare black eye. Then the second black eye (falling off FFC lap) when the BM was concerned, at the last visit she had with him? It’s possible I’m confused and there was only 1 black eye, which is the one captured in the daycare pic & also seen by BM.

I think he means that only lately (some) people have taken an intense interest.
Yes - I’m just wondering what this belief is based on. Participation on Websleuths isn't the only measure of interest. Looking at reports on global internet / social media usage over the years, such as from sprout social, you can see that there has been a huge uptick in social media use and also accessing media via smart phones. New technologies have made it a lot easier for a broader audience to access sites like Websleuths. So it’s important not to conflate interest in a topic with contributing to online discussions around it. My personal experience has been that there has always been a lot of interest in this case. JMO The most important social media trends to know for 2021

Yes - I’m just wondering what this belief is based on. Participation on Websleuths isn't the only measure of interest. Looking at reports on global internet / social media usage over the years, such as from sprout social, you can see that there has been a huge uptick in social media use and also accessing media via smart phones. New technologies have made it a lot easier for a broader audience to access sites like Websleuths. So it’s important not to conflate interest in a topic with contributing to online discussions around it. My personal experience has been that there has always been a lot of interest in this case. JMO The most important social media trends to know for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam