Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be a psychological/ psychriatric term that describes FFC's reliance on and continued use of false tense. It's almost like an internalized dual personality issue to me with one dominant personality explaining to the weaker 'acting' personality who then relays information.

I can't think of the proper terms to describe what she does. Ever since I listened to the Lia Harris 1st interview - links upthread yesterday, from 2015, and viewed the 60 Minutes and other documentaries and relisten/rewatch them, I am more flummuxed.

She referred to her father's February 2014 funeral as putting him 'in the ground' and when asked what she would say to the person who took William amongst other strange things she said 'he is not a piece of rubbish to throw to the side of the road' (paraphrased). To me that was astonishing because at the time NSWPOL were investigating pedophile based activity/connections and the narrative that William may still be alive.

She also used a phrase similar to 'I dont get it its ridiculous'. I still can't understand what she meant.

Could the photo album the FFC presented to the Coroner on the last sitting day in 2020 have contained photos that ended up revealing something of interest? I personally found that process rather distasteful. What was FFC trying to prove here with such a public demonstration is a question I immediately pondered when I heard that on a news broadcast.
Hi :))
Do you remember where exactly FFC said the words “father in the ground “ “William ….rubbish to the side of the road ….”
I’ve just noticed you said paraphrasing but would like to see where she said it . Thank you

It's been on my mind lately that, in the USA, state and county police forces anywhere can call on the huge resources of the FBI to assist them with highly puzzling/problematic cases. That assistance can be anything from profiling offenders to providing manpower on the ground, not to mention forensic and bugging services.

They also cast fresh eyes over the case.

More lies.

22/11/21 CH7 Reporter Robert Ovadia: “Last week after it became the talk of legal circles, seven news revealed the foster parents had sacked their solicitor the day they were charged.
Then a few days later they quietly reinstated her and told selected journalists that it didn’t happen, which they dutifully reported.
Tonight Seven news can re-confirm it did!

…. and yet another example of needing to control the narrative.

Does anyone know anything about what appears to be a new housing development that commenced after April this year near the search area?

April 2021
April-2021.png

June 2021
June-2021.png

August 2021
August-2021.png

Search Area
Search-Area.png

Oh another thing maybe small .. they didn’t visit the FGM for 7 months after her husband died, so not since the funeral. 7 months! It was only a 4 hour drive or a short flight and FGM was living alone and with grief. That’s incredible to me. Also it seems to be the sale of the house that finally prompted a visit. Nice one!

I’d love to know what Nicole thinks now.
Looking back to the very beginning, I can’t remember hearing a word from or seeing FFC appear outside the house at all, she was totally invisible, but we saw pics of distraught FD, and heard about his searches.
i wonder that too, the only times we saw ffc were in tv interviews with her face obscured and sometimes only her lips showing!! haha!so bizarre!!

Oh another thing maybe small .. they didn’t visit the FGM for 7 months after her husband died, so not since the funeral. 7 months! It was only a 4 hour drive or a short flight and FGM was living alone and with grief. That’s incredible to me. Also it seems to be the sale of the house that finally prompted a visit. Nice one!

There's the possibility that her brothers still live(d) in the Kendall area and, if so, were looking in on their mother.

As for the sale, according to the FGM:

The little boy's foster parents, who both have a "long history of experience in real estate", were concerned "that I was going to do the wrong thing", the statement said.

"They decided to come up to Kendall so that [they] could find me a solicitor, finalise the contract and look at new places," the statement reads.

'Keeps odd hours and lives alone': William Tyrrell's foster grandmother reveals her suspicions

That reminds me …
someone posted on here yesterday quoting FFC ; along the lines of ; “We just put our father in the ground … and someone tossed William to the side of the road like rubbish. “

Such cold descriptive language IMO ^^^

Apologies I can’t find a link for it , does anyone know where she said that ?

I recall her saying that, too. May have been the 60 Minutes program?

i wonder that too, the only times we saw ffc were in tv interviews with her face obscured and sometimes only her lips showing!! haha!so bizarre!!
I haven’t noticed any home videos of William that have been released that show her voice in them, I’ve looked as I was wanting to listen to her pitch and tone to look at her voice in usual settings as I find so many quirks in her speech in interviews that make it hard to feel connected to. Everyone has variations, so I wanted to see if she always spoke like that
. So essentially her face blurred, identity hidden and voice pre- William missing are all a mystery.

In relation to the comment made to the neighbour when searching that WT might have hit his head and that could be why he is not responding to calls, to me this doesn’t seem incriminating at all. I know in moments of crisis, my mind races through all the possibilities of what is happening/has happened. So verbalising that maybe he has hit his head and can’t respond, or maybe someone has taken him etc is probably exactly what I would do if it were me.

There's the possibility that her brothers still live(d) in the Kendall area and, if so, were looking in on their mother.

As for the sale, according to the FGM:

The little boy's foster parents, who both have a "long history of experience in real estate", were concerned "that I was going to do the wrong thing", the statement said.

"They decided to come up to Kendall so that [they] could find me a solicitor, finalise the contract and look at new places," the statement reads.

'Keeps odd hours and lives alone': William Tyrrell's foster grandmother reveals her suspicions
Maybe find a new place, but the sale of the house was already in progress. You do not need long experience in real estate to finalise a contract that you are not a signatory to. You have no business in that contract.

Maybe, FGM usually visited them, they went up because of the sale of the property. jmo

If it was examined initially, what do they expect to find it in now?

Police divers examine water tank at home William Tyrrell disappeared from.

Investigators are again searching the home where toddler William Tyrrell disappeared from in 2014.
Police divers arrived at the property in Kendall, on the NSW Mid-North Coast, and used a camera mounted on a pole to look inside a water tank.
This area has been searched during the investigation already but was being re-examined today.

Police divers search water tank at home William Tyrrell disappeared from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member