Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is no wonder they took a dig at GJ, I mean, seriously .. he really should have had that car thoroughly gone over then.
In fairness He was also 5 months after the fact. Think they have all been hoodwinked from the start if it ends up being what is insinuated.

Yes though 100% all avenues should have been checked from day 1.

In fairness He was also 5 months after the fact. Think they have all been hoodwinked from the start if it ends up being what is insinuated.

Yes though 100% all avenues should have been checked from day 1.

To be even fairer ... Jubes has been off the case for 2 years. The new squad could have checked out FGM's car much earlier than this. They have supposedly been investigating for the last 2 years in an open investigation.

imo

It can...I know when I was stressed over my mums passing I can only remember abt 20% of her funeral..over time I have remembered more.. shock does that

I understand completely. I’ve been through experiences like that myself with the loss of a loved one. However in this case, I do find it suspicious IMO, especially how other very specific details were able to be recalled of that morning. This of course does not make someone guilty of anything but it does raise suspicions for me.

Daily Telegraph.com.au

Police find more fabric as wild weather hinders Tyrrell search

Emily Burley and Kaitlyn Hudson-O'Farrell - November 26, 2021 - 1:09PM

Another piece of fabric has been pulled from mud and bagged as potential evidence by police searching Kendall bushland for William Tyrrell’s remains.

The item was collected about noon on Friday and just minutes before heavy rain set in across the search area.

The fabric was much larger than other pieces collected previously. It was photographed and will be sent for forensic analysis in Newcastle where several other items are being tested.

The find was close to Search Area 1 where investigators have been painstakingly sifting soil for almost two weeks in search of clues to the missing toddler’s whereabouts.

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

It can...I know when I was stressed over my mums passing I can only remember abt 20% of her funeral..over time I have remembered more.. shock does that
The incredible amount of detail she brought to the table about the 2 cars.. .....at the wrong time. feels very like an after thought.
Because she was hell bent on he was abducted from the moment he was missing...the ooo caller asked her about anyone being around and she said no.
There was her opportunity to say something and jog her memory of this very detailed description.

William Tyrrell's foster-mother has given her account of what happened the day he disappeared - ABC News
At the inquest five years later, the foster-mother recalled seeing two "dirty old" cars parked in the street just before her son went missing.

Police have been unable to verify her claims.

Detective Sergeant Laura Beacroft said some witnesses she interviewed were adamant the vehicles were not there.

William Tyrrell: Inside privileged life of foster mother, why she hates Spiderman photo | Daily Mail Online

"She is an enthusiastic tuckshop mum at a primary school in an exclusive suburb"

Given the AVO/assault charges the FFC mother is facing, how does that affect her Working with Children credentials and being on-site at a school?

The foster father had driven off that morning in the family's new 2014 model grey green Land Rover Discovery to get a prescription filled at Lakewood, 8km away, and hold an online business conference via the GoToMeeting conference app.

Apologies if this has been mentioned already, but this caught my eye. Could the grey/green Land Rover be the 4WD Mr Chapman reported seeing with a child in a superman suit inside?

I
Yes. The Mazda is finally being forensically examined seven years later. So it’s not hard to figure out their line of enquiry.
Imo I think DNA in the boot would be a clincher
I think SniffSniff has put a bunch of links (including maps) in the No Discussion section.
Thanks
To be even fairer ... Jubes has been off the case for 2 years. The new squad could have checked out FGM's car much earlier than this. They have supposedly been investigating for the last 2 years in an open investigation.

imo
Did gj say no hand over was done either

If the FM remembered driving the FGM’s car by the 18th why did she omit it from subsequent media interviews?

IMO it was either a deliberate attempt to deceive OR she was instructed by LE not to reveal this information to the public for some reason (maybe LE considered the truck driver a suspect?)

Probably Fehon or Rupp should have done that, right from the get-go.

They probably also should have not allowed people to tramp all over the place before bringing in the sniffer dog.

A lot of mistakes were made in the first week or so of the investigation ... even when they felt something was off, and decided to bring in the sex crimes squad.

imo
Yes, but that does not let GJ off the hook. They are equally culpable IMO, but GJ was almost a zealot about the sex crimes. Did not have the objectivity required IMO.

Someone posted a radio interview here recently where police said their POI was the FFC.

That was Ben Fordham's radio. It may have even be me that posted it, I'm not sure.

But I'm now wondering how accurate that radio report was. It looks like police only said that they had one POI.

I think MSM asked about FM and FF and police didn't confirm or deny. I have no idea anymore if police suspect FM or not. Maybe they didn't confirm or deny because they didn't want to get into a discussion where they had to confirm or deny every possible person. There's a number of people that have been looked at or could be looked at, and one of those has sued LE already. So if they deny FM is a suspect but then don't deny Person X, they put themselves at risk of litigation again.

Attachments

• 8ECBC08D-8EAE-4179-A38F-02DDF8DCE9F8.jpeg
    8ECBC08D-8EAE-4179-A38F-02DDF8DCE9F8.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
The incredible amount of detail she brought to the table about the 2 cars.. .....at the wrong time. feels very like an after thought.
Because she was hell bent on he was abducted from the moment he was missing...the ooo caller asked her about anyone being around and she said no.
There was her opportunity to say something and jog her memory of this very detailed description.

William Tyrrell's foster-mother has given her account of what happened the day he disappeared - ABC News
At the inquest five years later, the foster-mother recalled seeing two "dirty old" cars parked in the street just before her son went missing.

Police have been unable to verify her claims.

Detective Sergeant Laura Beacroft said some witnesses she interviewed were adamant the vehicles were not there.
Agreed - it doesn’t make sense…

I
The foster father had driven off that morning in the family's new 2014 model grey green Land Rover Discovery to get a prescription filled at Lakewood, 8km away, and hold an online business conference via the GoToMeeting conference app.

Apologies if this has been mentioned already, but this caught my eye. Could the grey/green Land Rover be the 4WD Mr Chapman reported seeing with a child in a superman suit inside?
Think it was a light tan colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member