Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Landcruiser are utes or people movers (troop carriers) . Single or dual cab or what you would call vans. I would not call a Landcruiser a car and I am not sure that anyone would.

Ah ok. There is the Toyota Landcruiser, I didn’t realise it was also used generically. Defo wouldn’t be called a van in the UK though, just a big car!

A gold or brown Landcruiser. Does that tally with any vehicles belonging to the families, neighbours, previous POI's?

All I can say is that it is obvious to me NSWPOL detectives have contrary information and that information does not appear to be connected to anything that Mr Chapman has had to say at any time. IMO

A gold or brown Landcruiser. Does that tally with any vehicles belonging to the families, neighbours, previous POI's?

All I can say is that it is obvious to me NSWPOL detectives have contrary information and that information does not appear to be connected to anything that Mr Chapman has had to say at any time. IMO

A week or two ago, many were saying 'the police know exactly where to look for the remains---they must know the facts already--must have a witness, etc, etc'

But it appears to me like they are looking at a myriad of places, which could cover a whole bunc?h of scenarios. I am not sure I believe that this is 'not speculation.'

So far, off the top of my head, they searched the garden, the garage, the driveway, both sides of the creek, the riding stable, the pond, and now the dam, and the water tank, not to mention the huge pit they created.

It feels to me like they are suspicious of the FM and are looking everywhere they can think of that she might have had access to. But they do not have a confession or a witness to the actual events. JMO

They have searched for evidence of an accident at the house (dirt being impacted from a fall, any body fluids while moving the body from the garden to the car, potentially things being flushed down the toilet or discarded nearby/in the tank/buried in the garage)

Then they've searched the area where 'something was thrown from the FGM car' (shoes? clothes?)

Then the creek that catches runoff from that area (rain may have moved whatever was thrown).

Then they're searching for the body at either the riding school or potentially where it had later been moved. (Maybe using GPS tracking to show where FGM car had been idle/returned).

It would all fit the narrative of a witness account that saw/knew William fell, died, was moved, and things were discarded while his body was moved.

IMO.

Maybe they need the former to prove the latter . The body might might tie it all into place.( sorry to sound insensitive to Williams remains ). I still can’t get my head around fm being responsible though. FA I was so sure was the one .

IMO, they have a fair idea of what happened, they may have witness testimony; but everyone knows, no body/clothes - no death. They need evidence that corroborates the witness testimony before going to trial.

Not sure, but it makes sense that the child would be unrestrained if abducted (no child seat.)
Chapman and the truck driver both testify a 'plump' blonde woman being in the vicinity. Did Chapman know the truck driver had noted seeing a plump blonde woman before he gave his own account, in which case he could have created a false memory of the driver? (The truck driver's account could have been published before Chapman spoke up, given he didn't talk to police for quite awhile).

Same, at least they might rule her out before the case goes cold if she had nothing to do with it. To me this feels like the final death throes of an investigation before it’s moved onto cold case now.

I don't agree that investigation is in its' final death throes and will be moved to a cold case status now.

My reasons why I don't agree are IMO

• We do not know what has been uncovered at the current or former search sites or at any time since William vanished.
  • We do not know what the result of scientific analysis of any items already discovered revealed.
  • We do not know what the result of scientific analysis of any items that are uncovered as searches continue will reveal.
  • We do not know what will be uncovered as the current searches continue.
  • We don't know what scientific and forensic analysis of the former vehicle owned by the foster grandmother will reveal.
  • We don't know if NSWPOL acting on behalf of the Coroner have plans to conduct searches in any other place.
  • We don't know if NSWPOL/DPP are considering launching a prosecution based on circumstantial evidence.
  • We don't know what any circumstantial evidence might be.
IMO NSWPOL are acting on behalf of the Coroner and I doubt the Coroner will authorize public release of any specific information connected to any item that may be discovered during any search conducted with her authority.

Chapman and the truck driver both testify a 'plump' blonde woman being in the vicinity. Did Chapman know the truck driver had noted seeing a plump blonde woman before he gave his own account, in which case he could have created a false memory of the driver? (The truck driver's account could have been published before Chapman spoke up, given he didn't talk to police for quite awhile).

Can you please supply a link to the truck driver information you have posted.

When you say Mr Chapman and the truck driver 'testify' are you saying that have testified at the Coroner's Inquest. Please provide a link to that information.

I don't agree that investigation is in its' final death throes and will be moved to a cold case status now.

My reasons why I don't agree are IMO

• We do not know what has been uncovered at the current or former search sites or at any time since William vanished.
  • We do not know what the result of scientific analysis of any items already discovered revealed.
  • We do not know what the result of scientific analysis of any items that are uncovered as searches continue will reveal.
  • We do not know what will be uncovered as the current searches continue.
  • We don't know what scientific and forensic analysis of the former vehicle owned by the foster grandmother will reveal.
  • We don't know if NSWPOL acting on behalf of the Coroner have plans to conduct searches in any other place.
  • We don't know if NSWPOL/DPP are considering launching a prosecution based on circumstantial evidence.
  • We don't know what any circumstantial evidence might be.
IMO NSWPOL are acting on behalf of the Coroner and I doubt the Coroner will authorize public release of any specific information connected to any item that may be discovered during any search conducted with her authority.
THIS ^ We don’t know. We’re not supposed to know. We will find out. I have faith and trust these good humans doing their best for William.

And all of the searches that they have been doing are of where the FC either drove to or was at. Definitely IMO has been some form of tip-off or admission that has raised suspicion on teh FC

I believe you mean FFC (female foster carer) not FC is that correct?

It is interesting to watch the first 30 seconds of this interview again 7 years later .

It is only day 3 and they are going back to the original location that William disappeared already. Still at the same location 7 years later even though Police mention 1-1.5km radius multiple times in this interview.

RAW FOOTAGE: Search for missing 3yo William Tyrell - YouTube

Can you please supply a link to the truck driver information you have posted.

When you say Mr Chapman and the truck driver 'testify' are you saying that have testified at the Coroner's Inquest. Please provide a link to that information.

Chapman testified twice at the inquiry, I'm not sure about the truck driver, I used 'testify' to mean those people telling police their version of events. The truck driver stating they saw a plump blonde woman has been discussed in various previous threads. Eg.

Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

<modsnip - not an approved link>

Last edited by a moderator:
'I bring the car back up and I get out and I look for him again.'

I would expect that every moment FM was driving she would have been desperately looking for William.

Why didn't she state instead "... I kept / continued looking for him."?

This statement feels to me like there was a passage of time when she may not have been searching when she states "again".

IMHO.

Twist in William Tyrrell case as police dig up new find William Tyrrell: Police dig up Kendall riding school site in search for missing boy | Daily Mail Online

Who thinks Mr Chapman would know more about the investigation of William's disappearance than highly trained NSWPOL detectives and the Coroner? Has the Coroner instructed NSWPOL to re-investigate Mr Chapman's supposed sighting of William? Has there been any evidence that these so-called vehicles Mr Chapman says he observed actually existed?

They have searched for evidence of an accident at the house (dirt being impacted from a fall, any body fluids while moving the body from the garden to the car, potentially things being flushed down the toilet or discarded nearby/in the tank/buried in the garage)

Then they've searched the area where 'something was thrown from the FGM car' (shoes? clothes?)

Then the creek that catches runoff from that area (rain may have moved whatever was thrown).

Then they're searching for the body at either the riding school or potentially where it had later been moved. (Maybe using GPS tracking to show where FGM car had been idle/returned).

It would all fit the narrative of a witness account that saw/knew William fell, died, was moved, and things were discarded while his body was moved.

IMO.
Your description makes sense. But I had read that they were looking for anomalies under the concrete in the garage, which I thought meant a buried body.
And I thought the pond was drained to search for a body.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members