Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that keeps bugging me is wondering if BS is involved, to ANY degree, wouldn't it be wayyy to obvious to be due to be at the house on the very day WT went missing?! Was he actually scheduled to be there on the 12th?

BBM

The 63 year old became the focus of the investigation after police learned he was due to fix a washing machine at William's grandmothers house about the time the toddler disappeared.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...s-disappearance-son-says-20150303-13tz7u.html

For anyone wondering about the slab at BS house... http://www.pmhc.nsw.gov.au/files/as...tober-2014/council-matters-3-october-2014.pdf The closing date for submissions were the 3rd of October and from what I could find the council meets around the 15th of the month. FWIW when I put in applications to add fixtures to my property it took at least 3 months for the the DA to be sent out for public notice.

Thanks for that Rissa - well found. Even if the slab had been laid after William went missing (the obvious implications) - I would imagine the owners of the property would hire "professionals" to do the job - to level the ground and lay the concrete. I just can't see Spedding et al using that site to dispose of anything under those circumstances <modsnip>

Thanks for that Rissa - well found. Even if the slab had been laid after William went missing (the obvious implications) - I would imagine the owners of the property would hire "professionals" to do the job - to level the ground and lay the concrete. I just can't see Spedding et al using that site to dispose of anything under those circumstances (unless he had mafia connections!).

The way I see it anyone of the speddings friends, family or nieghbours could of put something under the slab... it just seems to have been a real coincidental time for the owners of the house to build a shed.

Guys as I said last night, to date, there is only one person of interest named by police.

Sleuthing anyone else apart from him is not allowed.

And pointing the finger at anyone else is also not allowed.

Please stick to discussing the information published by media.

Another poster posed this question a couple of pages back: "could WS be working with LE?". That's something I've been thinking for a while, what if he's taking all this heat voluntarily to help find someone else. Is that a possibility or just too far fetched? I know it's a lot to take on but its one hell of a guilt trip. "Go along with this so we can find a 3 year old boy, we'll vindicate you on the end I promise."
I've thought the same. Even wondered if he is working undercover...... ohh - I'm just so confused by it all!

The way I see it anyone of the speddings friends, family or nieghbours could of put something under the slab... it just seems to have been a real coincidental time for the owners of the house to build a shed.

Yeah, I just can't see it myself. But if I got a penny for everything I've been wrong so far in life - I'd be very rich by now, so ...

The only scenario I can see would be after the bobcat operator had levelled the site, if Spedding dug a hole during the night, and disposed of the body before they came to lay the concrete. That in itself brings all sorts of problems to me. Neighbours noticing strange goings on during the night for example (actually, how close are the Speddings neighbours?). It raining the following day, meaning the concretors being unable to lay the concrete the following day, leading to ... well, use your imagination. No, I just don't see it myself.

The only scenario I can see would be after the bobcat operator had levelled the site, if Spedding dug a hole during the night, and disposed of the body before they came to lay the concrete. That in itself brings all sorts of problems to me. Neighbours noticing strange goings on during the night for example (actually, how close are the Speddings neighbours?). It raining the following day, meaning the concretors being unable to lay the concrete the following day, leading to ... well, use your imagination. No, I just don't see it myself.

I guess that is why they didn't dig up the slab. And the fact they probably xrayed it for abnormalities.

Mr Spedding said - he missed a call from Williams grandmother that morning and could not get through when he tried to call her back.
He then went for coffee and a presentation at his grand children's primary school.

Phone records would show;
* If he did make a call to grandmother, then it needs to be just before 10:00am because then he went for coffee.
* If he did not make that call just before 10:00am then we have an implicating inconsistency given he was due to fix the washer about the time William disappeared. imo

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227243896094

Gawd, I just hope they find the little mite and charge whoever is responsible.

You would think the last thing on your mind, from the grandmothers perspective, would be calling a repairman to put off a repair, when your grandson has gone missing. His alibi doesn't hold water, in my opinion

Mr Spedding said he had a missed call from William&#8217;s grandmother that morning and could not get through when he tried to call back.

My family has a habit on invading my grandmothers house, we live 4 hours away and often decide to travel at night rather in the daytime. The next morning she will often say to my husband 'my dishwasher isn't working I have someone coming to look but seeings you are here' Often she will then ring the repair man to cancel, hubby either fixes it or she will go out and buy a new one.

After that little tale the moral of the story is maybe WTs dad said why don't you just buy a new one, so she phones BS to tell him not to worry but doesn't get through (time unknown)... BS attemps to call back with no answer (remembering the family are out on the back deck with the kids running around having fun, time of call also unknown)... so he joins his wife for a job free morning coffee (time suggested by transaction record 10am) and school presentation.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227243896094

You would think the last thing on your mind, from the grandmothers perspective, would be calling a repairman to put off a repair, when your grandson has gone missing. His alibi doesn't hold water, in my opinion

She may of rung at 8 am, there is nothing saying the time he missed the call... I ignore all phone calls between 7:30 am and 8:30 am when trying to get my children ready for school, work related or not.

What I don't understand is that BS must have been in hundreds of homes - with many little kids running around - why on earth would he take William? I go between thinking he is guilty - to then feeling sorry for him that he is a POI.

She may of rung at 8 am, there is nothing saying the time he missed the call... I ignore all phone calls between 7:30 am and 8:30 am when trying to get my children ready for school, work related or not.

Why that day though? Why wouldn't she ring and cancel after the 8th and before the 12th? Just seems strangely coincidental

Why that day though? Why wouldn't she ring and cancel after the 8th and before the 12th? Just seems strangely coincidental

He may of asked her to call and confirm she still wanted the work done or it may just be a coincidence.

Mr Spedding said he had a missed call from William&#8217;s grandmother that morning and could not get through when he tried to call back.

My family has a habit on invading my grandmothers house, we live 4 hours away and often decide to travel at night rather in the daytime. The next morning she will often say to my husband 'my dishwasher isn't working I have someone coming to look but seeings you are here' Often she will then ring the repair man to cancel, hubby either fixes it or she will go out and buy a new one.

After that little tale the moral of the story is maybe WTs dad said why don't you just buy a new one, so she phones BS to tell him not to worry but doesn't get through (time unknown)... BS attemps to call back with no answer (remembering the family are out on the back deck with the kids running around having fun, time of call also unknown)... so he joins his wife for a job free morning coffee (time suggested by transaction record 10am) and school presentation.

A close friend (yes I know)
In the afternoon BS called again and spoke to William's mother during the early stages of the frantic search for her son.
She said Bill "I am afraid you won't be able to come to do the job, we will call when we are able".

He did returned a week later and repaired the washer evidently.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/aap/article-2920279/Search-home-Tyrell-probe-ongoing.html

Yep but he returned a week later and repaired it.

After a week plus of not having a washing machine the clothes were probably piled up to the roof. Or maybe the police wanted to informally met the repairman or see if he would send someone else.

A close friend said the tradesman had to source a spare part but never installed it after failing to get in contact with William&#8217;s grandmother on the morning of September 12.
In the afternoon he called again and spoke to William&#8217;s mother, during the early stages of a frantic search for her son.
&#8220;She said to Bill `I am afraid you won&#8217;t be able to come to do the job, we will call when we are able&#8217;,&#8221; his friend said.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...er-tyrell-search/story-fncynjr2-1227194638001

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-h...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html

The washing machine part arrived on Thursday, the day before William went missing. Wouldn't he have lined up the appointment for the next day? The calls to and fro on Friday make me think that a time had been lined up for Friday. If he had a missed call from grandma on Friday morning and couldn't reach her when he called back, wouldn't he have just popped over anyway seeing as it's only 10 mins away? It would be better than being a no-show... and it seems that he has a lot of work so must be reliable.

Either that, or she hadn't heard from him and could've been ringing to see if the part had arrived.

What I don't understand is that BS must have been in hundreds of homes - with many little kids running around - why on earth would he take William? I go between thinking he is guilty - to then feeling sorry for him that he is a POI.

I agree truth.
I am not sure whether he is guilty or not to be honest.
Thus, far he is the only named person of interest, I personally have other ideas that cannot be discussed.
In the mean time what is in msn, is what can be discussed and for the most part it includes BS. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100