Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a thought.

They used to make the children testify in court, instead of via videolink.

The victim's parents may have chosen not to proceed to save the girls the trauma. I've seen it happen before.
And/or it was decided that a conviction was dicey if the victims did not testify.

Here's a thought.

They used to make the children testify in court, instead of via videolink.

The victim's parents may have chosen not to proceed to save the girls the trauma. I've seen it happen before.
And/or it was decided that a conviction was dicey if the victims did not testify.

Maybe it's good it wasn't brought to court back then because had he walked free, wouldn't double jeopardy apply now?

here you go. Its in the DM as well

Then this week, it was revealed that William Tyrrell's grandmother had informed Bill Spedding last September that she was expecting the toddler for a stay over visit, and therefore could he fix her broken washing machine.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Spedding-came-police-radar.html#ixzz3Y70j8H00

This is another piece of the puzzle that fits. He had plenty of time to think out his plan didn't he.
We all probably remember the word Peddo on his van - as a big middle finger to the world I guess. He thought he was uncatchable.

I just don't have any words... Well, more so, I don't know how to put my words right now!

She texted one of the victims, firstly, why would you do that!? :facepalm: :rolleyes:

Secondly, why does it sadden her? Because he is finally getting what he deserves? Maybe he shouldn't have done what he did in the first place!!!! :gaah:

The police allegations are pretty damning and I am rocked to my core.

Rock spiders are usually segregated with their own kind in jail. A great big festering cesspool of filth!

That's handy for when they get out FFS .. I bet they swap 'how to access' tips.

Secondly, why does it sadden her? Because he is finally getting what he deserves? Maybe he shouldn't have done what he did in the first place!!!! :gaah:

I read that as Margaret doesn't believe it's true. She thinks the children have been persuaded to say what didn't happen. Perhaps so someone gets custody of her kids back.

All of this coming out about BS, has really got me thinking.......Without William, as awful as it is that he is still missing, and I wish with everything in my being that he is found safe and well, BS would probably have continued to go under the radar and ruin the lives of many many more innocent children..

Maybe William really is spiderman..................

That is such a lovely post. It's something I have thought about too. I am not religious at all, but if he had nothing to do with William it was meant to be that he went to the house days before. Just so he can finally answer for his crimes.

I'm guessing "they" is LE? If so, they must have her on the radar too if they've got her phone? Otherwise it might be newsboy Colin leaking it

Thought that said cowboy when quickly glancing and I was like say whaaa? :laugh:

Hi everyone I am from Australia. I have been following a journalist on Twitter Robert Ovadia who is following the case and he last wrote that he has read a good portion of detail into the police allegations.. he says "Horrificstuff.. witness accounts and medical reports.

its just heart wrenching....

as a side note but opinion is that this is only the beginning and that even though they have to say this is separate to the WT case it is clearly a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam