Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Ch 7 Newsbreak just said more charges are expected to be laid soon.

And the Daily Mail says "Victoria Police also allege he is involved in a paedophile ring, expect more charges will be laid against Spedding soon"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isappearance-links-local-paedophile-ring.html

Wow, Victoria police involved too. Probably drawing a long bow here but I wonder if this will somehow be connected to the famous Mr.Cruel cases of the late 80's and early 90s http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Cruel

bill has probably groomed ms, very sad, very sick. no kid should be left anywhere near this man.

I agree.... This is so awful but can't stand everyone going in about MS. Very unlikely she knew a thing. And everyone is quick to jump on her psychic visit meaning she suspects her husband. But no one points out that it means she had no idea. Kentucky of woman pretend things are ok for the sake of their kids, security etc. if the victim is a niece or distant relatives it's no surprise she still supports Bill. 30 years as her soul mate. So she texted in a final attempt to say why. Cause she's probably in denial. I think it's highly unlikely she knows a thing. If BS is guilty he is clearly a very good liar.

Wow, Victoria police involved too. Probably drawing a long bow here but I wonder if this will somehow be connected to the famous Mr.Cruel cases of the late 80's and early 90s http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Cruel

I don't know, does this match this ****wits description from that decade?
Detectives built a profile of a man aged between 35 and late 40s, slightly built, with sandy or ginger-coloured hair, clean shaven, softly spoken and "quite caring in his own monstrous way".

http://www.smh.com.au//breaking-new...-police-hunt-for-mr-cruel-20101214-18vna.html

And wasn't he in nz for some of that time?

I don't know, does this match this ****wits description from that decade?
Detectives built a profile of a man aged between 35 and late 40s, slightly built, with sandy or ginger-coloured hair, clean shaven, softly spoken and "quite caring in his own monstrous way".

http://www.smh.com.au//breaking-new...-police-hunt-for-mr-cruel-20101214-18vna.html

And wasn't he in nz for some of that time?

I didnt mean Speddo himself but maybe someone in the pedo ring thats about to be blown open. Was just a passing thought really, but I dont think its out of the question however. Mr Cruel was more than just a pedo though he was also a sadistic murderer.

To me, what has been unfolding has been frightening but not surprising. Unfortunately now I look at so many people with suspicion after a hideous case of child abuse unfolded recently in my family. My cousin who was also my best friend had been abusing one of my godsons for 6 years(!), at times under my own roof! My world imploded, as did my family. Our lives and the world as we knew it will never be the same. I didn't think it happened in families like mine. Extremely well educated people with prestigious jobs and held in great esteem by all they knew. And the level of deception was so complex and shocking. Pedophilia transcends all boundaries of race, age, sex, culture and socio economic background. I've done so much research into pedophilia over the last year to try and get my head around how and why this happened. Unfortunately pedophiles are born hard wired to have that sexual attraction. The same way that gays, lesbian and transgender people are born the way they are. There is no way of changing the way they are. Remember all the radical and disastrous methods used to try and cure homosexuals of their homosexuality in the past? If there is no way of curing these people (pedophiles) it is all about management and awareness. The stigma felt by victims must be awful but so unnecessary. The perceived shame leads to cover ups and these individuals get away with it and go on to damage more lives that can never be properly heeled.
There are so many flaws in our processes. Something has to change. Figures on child sexual abuse are absolutely frightening and possibly just the tip of the iceberg. Every one must speak up on these issues. Children must be educated that there is no shame in being a victim and that they need to be brave and speak up. I'm so proud of my godson finally speaking up after 6 years of abuse. He was scared of splitting up the family but didn't want other children to fall victim.
I truly feel heartbroken for all the victims in these cases. Though I'm sorry to say I have very little sympathy or respect for the type of women that protect men that they know have committed horrendous acts. Turning a blind eye is as criminal as the act itself as far as I'm concerned.

To me, what has been unfolding has been frightening but not surprising. Unfortunately now I look at so many people with suspicion after a hideous case of child abuse unfolded recently in my family. My cousin who was also my best friend had been abusing one of my godsons for 6 years(!), at times under my own roof! My world imploded, as did my family. Our lives and the world as we knew it will never be the same. I didn't think it happened in families like mine. Extremely well educated people with prestigious jobs and held in great esteem by all they knew. And the level of deception was so complex and shocking. Pedophilia transcends all boundaries of race, age, sex, culture and socio economic background. I've done so much research into pedophilia over the last year to try and get my head around how and why this happened. Unfortunately pedophiles are born hard wired to have that sexual attraction. The same way that gays, lesbian and transgender people are born the way they are. There is no way of changing the way they are. Remember all the radical and disastrous methods used to try and cure homosexuals of their homosexuality in the past? If there is no way of curing these people (pedophiles) it is all about management and awareness. The stigma felt by victims must be awful but so unnecessary. The perceived shame leads to cover ups and these individuals get away with it and go on to damage more lives that can never be properly heeled.
There are so many flaws in our processes. Something has to change. Figures on child sexual abuse are absolutely frightening and possibly just the tip of the iceberg. Every one must speak up on these issues. Children must be educated that there is no shame in being a victim and that they need to be brave and speak up. I'm so proud of my godson finally speaking up after 6 years of abuse. He was scared of splitting up the family but didn't want other children to fall victim.
I truly feel heartbroken for all the victims in these cases. Though I'm sorry to say I have very little sympathy or respect for the type of women that protect men that they know have committed horrendous acts. Turning a blind eye is as criminal as the act itself as far as I'm concerned.

Very well said and I agree wholeheartedly.

Thanks Makara. I greatly respect your opinions. I feel so passionate about this issue. When I have healed and regained my strength I feel I need to use my personal experience and gained knowledge (as awful as it is) to raise awareness. Nobody wants to talk about child abuse but that's not going to make it go away. It is an awful, but very real part of humanity.

Oh dear God, what has happened while I slept last night! Have spent my morning fighting off tears as I caught up reading. What a sick disgusting bunch of freaks

Thanks Makara. I greatly respect your opinions. I feel so passionate about this issue. When I have heeled and regained my strength I feel I need to use my personal experience and gained knowledge (as awful as it is) to raise awareness. Nobody wants to talk about child abuse but that's not going to make it go away. It is an awful, but very real part of humanity.

I admire you for wanting to utilise this heartbreaking experience to raise awareness in others. But please take care of yourself first. :grouphug:

Do you think it's possible that the victims were his own daughters, from his previous marriage? Perhaps he had weekend or holiday access and was living in the caravan after the marriage breakdown. When the mother and grandmother said that the three year old had said that Bill had done it, maybe they were just telling who the girl had identified as doing it, rather than quoting her as saying 'Bill did it'. She may well have said that 'dad did it' and the mother and grandmother referred to him as Bill. Just a thought. Also could explain why MS has stuck by BS. He could have told her that the accusations were all falsified under coercion by a bitter ex spouse over custody issues.

Oh dear God, what has happened while I slept last night! Have spent my morning fighting off tears as I caught upreading. What a sick disgusting bunch of freaks

It is absolutely horrendous Krig and I feel that it is only going to get worse. My one hope is that little William will be found alive through all of this chaos and madness.

Do you think it's possible that the victims were his own daughters, from his previous marriage? Perhaps he had weekend or holiday access and was living in the caravan after the marriage breakdown. When the mother and grandmother said that the three year old had said that Bill had done it, maybe they were just telling who the girl had identified as doing it, rather than quoting her as saying 'Bill did it'. She may well have said that 'dad did it' and the mother and grandmother referred to him as Bill. Just a thought. Also could explain why MS has stuck by BS. He could have told her that the accusations were all falsified under coercion by a bitter ex spouse over custody issues.

This is what I have been thinking that these two girls were his own daughters with whom he had access every second weekend. No mother would agree to her daughters sharing a bed with their father but maybe she did not know where he was staying and that he had only one bed. But perhaps he took them away for the weekend. Was BS actually living in that caravan?

I keep thinking about Colin Youngberry's comment that his ex-partner had been making "vexatious complaints" about BS for years which he suggested that the police should check out. I originally thought he was referring to a business partner.

I now think that might be his ex-wife.

It's possible they are his daughters. The reports do say "a relative of Spedding's". I'm leaning more towards the victims being MS's daughters from a previous marriage. A medical report was submitted to the court as part of the police investigation into Spedding. This report documented the little girl's injuries which included severe bruising to their genitals and inner thighs. I'm assuming the mother would have taken the girls to the hospital to be examined and therefore must have seen the injuries. The original case against Spedding was dropped because it was thought to be too traumatic for the little victims. I do understand this logic to a certain extent. It would be horrific for those little girls to be put through the detailed questioning in regard to what happened to them. I also understand that their mother wanted to protect them. She failed. She should have gotten them the hell out of there! I personally would want the *advertiser censored* charged and convicted and would do everything in my power to do so.

It's also been reported that BS asked one of the victim's to write a character reference for him in the wake of little William's investigation. I don't think you would normally ask for a character reference from your own child would you? I'm probably wrong on that count but it just seems odd. What is the recipient of that character reference going to think? "Oh right, this is his daughter. Of course she going to give him a glowing reference.".

ETA. Sorry, I may have been mistaken about the character reference. According to the article at the link below;

Police also allege after Mr. Spedding was probed in relation to William Tyrell’s disappearance, he contacted one alleged victim to demand a signed document declaring she was not abused.

BBM:

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...r-missing-william-tyrrell#3FZcEDfD4vj8wycF.99

I'm leaning more towards the victims being his daughters or stepdaughters with a previous partner. The mother of the victims sounds like she believe them and supported them at the time, so I don't think it could be MS. I'd say that woman sent him packing and he subsequently married MS - very soon after. Just speculating. Whoever they are, I am very grateful they spoke up again after all these years, despite the intimidation. It couldn't have been easy.

It's possible they are his daughters. The reports do say "a relative of Spedding's". I'm leaning more towards the victims being MS's daughters from a previous marriage. A medical report was submitted to the court as part of the police investigation into Spedding. This report documented the little girl's injuries which included severe bruising to their genitals and inner thighs. I'm assuming the mother would have taken the girls to the hospital to be examined and therefore must have seen the injuries. The original case against Spedding was dropped because it was thought to be too traumatic for the little victims. I do understand this logic to a certain extent. It would be horrific for those little girls to be put through the detailed questioning in regard to what happened to them. I also understand that their mother wanted to protect them. She failed. She should have gotten them the hell out of there! I personally would want the *advertiser censored* charged and convicted and would do everything in my power to do so.

It's also been reported that BS asked one of the victim's to write a character reference for him in the wake of little William's investigation. I don't think you would normally ask for a character reference from your own child would you? I'm probably wrong on that count but it just seems odd. What is the recipient of that character reference going to think? "Oh right, this is his daughter. Of course she going to give him a glowing reference.".

Many of us have said negative things about MS but I just cannot see that she would be the mother of these two little girls. The mother was the one who took them to the hospital, would have seen the injuries
then made a police report about it and took him to court. I just cannot see that any mother who did that would be still with that man. Then again, he could have apologised to her and he lured her back into being loyal to him and she dropped the charges especially if they were about to be married or had just got married. Do we know the month they got married?

IMO it is more about an ex-wife not being believed by MS as many women make up stories about the fathers to deny access to the children.

Also about the character reference, it was more about one of the daughters having to sign a statement that the previous allegations she made about BS were not true, I think. Also, Rodney Spedding probably gave his father a positive character reference. BS probably did not have many other people he could ask besides family.

Did MS and BS ever have children together? I don't think so. If BS had five children to previous wife, maybe he just wanted to see the youngest girls for reasons we now know about.

About bail -
NSW has new bail laws.

January 28, 2015

Attorney General Brad Hazzard:
"Those who pose an unacceptable risk as defined in the legislation, should no longer be released on bail."

"In the case of serious offences, the onus will be on the accused to show why their deyention in custody is not justified"

"This applies to crimes punishable by life imprisonment, the sexual assault of a child, serious firearm and drug charges, repeat personal violence offences and any serious indictable offence committed while on bail."

www.justice.nsw.gov.au/Pages/media/news/media-releases/2015/New-bail-laws.aspx

Many of us have said negative things about MS but I just cannot see that she would be the mother of these two little girls. The mother was the one who took them to the hospital, would have seen the injuries
then made a police report about it and took him to court. I just cannot see that any mother who did that would be still with that man. Then again, he could have apologised to her and he lured her back into being loyal to him and she dropped the charges especially if they were about to be married or had just got married. Do we know the month they got married?

IMO it is more about an ex-wife not being believed by MS as many women make up stories about the fathers to deny access to the children.

Also about the character reference, it was more about one of the daughters having to sign a statement that the previous allegations she made about BS were not true, I think. Also, Rodney Spedding probably gave his father a positive character reference. BS probably did not have many other people he could ask besides family.

Did MS and BS ever have children together? I don't think so. If BS had five children to previous wife, maybe he just wanted to see the youngest girls for reasons we now know about.

Thanks Estelle. All very good points. No I don't know the date of the Spedding's marriage. It could be they lived together for a while before they eventually tied the knot. Who knows? According to Colin (good 'ol Colin) they've been together for 28 years.

Yes, I did clarify my mistake about the character reference. God knows where I got that from! My mind is spinning with all of this new information about BS.

No, I don't think BS and MS had any children together.

Thanks Estelle. All very good points. No I don't know the date of the Spedding's marriage. It could be they lived together for a while before they eventually tied the knot. Who knows? According to Colin (good 'ol Colin) they've been together for 28 years.

Yes, I did clarify my mistake about the character reference. God knows where I got that from! My mind is spinning with all of this new information about BS.

No, I don't think BS and MS had any children together.

In the initial reports released by MSM when the case first broke they said " character reference", now all the reports say "statement claiming no abuse" so you mind is working correctly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123