Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Estelle. All very good points. No I don't know the date of the Spedding's marriage. It could be they lived together for a while before they eventually tied the knot. Who knows? According to Colin (good 'ol Colin) they've been together for 28 years.

Yes, I did clarify my mistake about the character reference. God knows where I got that from! My mind is spinning with all of this new information about BS.

No, I don't think BS and MS had any children together.

Yes maybe they lived together first so have been together since 1987. MS probably met him when he was recently separated but not divorced, after he abused the girls earlier that year, when he was looking for a woman who owned a house (if he was living in a caravan), he wanted to move out of that area he was living in and he found MS to be a doting gullible woman.

(totally off topic random thought... in the UK we refer to Australia as "down under". What do you call us in the northern hemisphere? Up Over? Keep it polite!)

Centre of the Universe. ;)

Question:
Is a "Caravan" a stationary trailer...a structure in a trailer park.
OR
Is a Caravan in Australia motorized, what we would call a motorhome here in the USA ?

Quite possible !

He does not seem to have a good poker face and if he knows anything about BS I think he would crack easily.

Wondering since the family members call was made to crimestoppers days after William disappeared if LE had the relative recording conversations with BS?

I just cannot believe what has come out into the open over the past few hours. There will be a lot of arrests and victims coming forward now. The floodgates are wide open!

Please find our dear little William!!!!

Question:
Is a "Caravan" a stationary trailer...a structure in a trailer park.
OR
Is a Caravan in Australia motorized, what we would call a motorhome here in the USA ?

No a caravan is not motorised. It is towed by a car. It can be unhitched from the car and become a stationary home in a caravan park or wherever you want to put it. Google caravan and you'll see what I mean. Caravans are very popular in Australia and are often used as extra accommodation in the backyard etc.

To me, what has been unfolding has been frightening but not surprising. Unfortunately now I look at so many people with suspicion after a hideous case of child abuse unfolded recently in my family. My cousin who was also my best friend had been abusing one of my godsons for 6 years(!), at times under my own roof! My world imploded, as did my family. Our lives and the world as we knew it will never be the same. I didn't think it happened in families like mine. Extremely well educated people with prestigious jobs and held in great esteem by all they knew. And the level of deception was so complex and shocking. Pedophilia transcends all boundaries of race, age, sex, culture and socio economic background. I've done so much research into pedophilia over the last year to try and get my head around how and why this happened. Unfortunately pedophiles are born hard wired to have that sexual attraction. The same way that gays, lesbian and transgender people are born the way they are. There is no way of changing the way they are. Remember all the radical and disastrous methods used to try and cure homosexuals of their homosexuality in the past? If there is no way of curing these people (pedophiles) it is all about management and awareness. The stigma felt by victims must be awful but so unnecessary. The perceived shame leads to cover ups and these individuals get away with it and go on to damage more lives that can never be properly heeled.
There are so many flaws in our processes. Something has to change. Figures on child sexual abuse are absolutely frightening and possibly just the tip of the iceberg. Every one must speak up on these issues. Children must be educated that there is no shame in being a victim and that they need to be brave and speak up. I'm so proud of my godson finally speaking up after 6 years of abuse. He was scared of splitting up the family but didn't want other children to fall victim.
I truly feel heartbroken for all the victims in these cases. Though I'm sorry to say I have very little sympathy or respect for the type of women that protect men that they know have committed horrendous acts. Turning a blind eye is as criminal as the act itself as far as I'm concerned.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm so sorry your family has had to deal with this. I can't imagine. HUGS to you and your family!

There was a news report recently saying that Spedding voluntarily gave a DNA sample to investigators .

I wonder if there were DNA samples from the 1987 rape on file. Would be hilarious if Spedding sealed his own fate by giving the DNA sample thinking he was untouchable.

Sorry if thats already been discussed here or released in the media, there's so many articles and information to catch up on right now.

Wondering that too. We can only hope!

Bookmarking this case - sorry to interrupt.

It is absolutely horrendous Krig and I feel that it is only going to get worse. My one hope is that little William will be found alive through all of this chaos and madness.

I agree :(
I hope William is safe somewhere :please:
I just cannot imagine what his poor family is going through. It's just beyond words.

ok, so here in America a caravan is a camper trailer. If there are many of them put on one site it's usually called a campground.

We also have permanent trailers here, that don't have wheels, that are in trailer parks, they are bought and sold just like a regular home would be so that is why I was confused. They can be moved but are considered permanent and hooked up to a well and septic system.

OK, now I don't agree with that .. my best friend had no idea until her husband was arrested for sexually assaulting a girl in a shopping centre, he's a high paid exec (salary in the $500k pa range) and he had no particular interest in kids they knew, his thing was to 'suddenly grab' or rub himself up to girls in public places, like on a bus for instance .. when she went to the station to pick him up the day he was arrested they gave her the charge sheet to read and she thought they'd made a mistake, she was still in denial when they got home until he admitted it was true. It still took her nearly a decade to divorce him and she hid it from everyone else, friends, family etc for that entire time even though he'd been charged, tried, convicted etc .. she went through all that on her own, so yes, after he was arrested she knew and kept it a secret, but before he was arrested she was with him for over 10 years and had no idea.

Am I alone in never having heard MSM describe his stores as equipment rental businesses? I've only heard pawn shops, which he didn't get into until late 2012. In May 2011 he announced speddos.com was to be launched with hundreds of new item photos. But it wasn't until 2013 that speddos.com was updated - prior to that it was the same as the site he used for speddoshire as early as 2005. The update included new category links for unsecured cash loans, gold, etc - more pawn store sounding stuff. Sometime after that speddos.com had its account suspended by the provider. I'm not sure what year Bill trademarked "Speddo's Rental Options." http://trade.mar.cx/William_Spedding

This is the address of the store in 2005:
158 Arthur St
Wellington
NSW 2820

The only other addresses ever listed in the later versions are the ones we already knew (presumably) on Percy St in Wellington and the one in Laurieton.

Here's the brochure if anyone cares, didn't even know you could offer "house lot rentals": http://web.archive.org/web/20100524211807/http://www.speddos.com/Content/Speddos Brochure.pdf

on Facebook he also discussed dropping the apostrophe so people could find it easier on Facebook. "Speddos Hire" only has one like on FB and it's not Bill, but either way he never exactly tried to set up a presence. And I have no idea what I'm looking at here, lol https://www.punters.com.au/odds-com...ton_11065/SPEDDOS-HIRE-MAIDEN-HANDICAP_83312/

Previously discussed on WS here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ll-NSW-12-Sept-2014-6&p=11557532#post11557532

Anyway, not drawing any conclusions, but on the off chance these are names or addresses or just information that could be useful in other sleuthing..

He is also somehow affiliated with this, maybe paid for some sort of SEO thing? (verified this wasn't based on my search history or cache) http://www.finau.biz/centrelink-borrow-money-in-dubbo-pdf.php

"own by rent, own, ownbuyrent, own buy rent, rent2own, rent 2 own, rent2buy, rent 2 buy, rent to buy, radio rentals, radiorentals, speddo's hire online, speddo's, hire, speddos, renttheroo, rent the roo, roo, hire to buy, dubbo"

Not sure where Dubbo is.

"Angar Refridgeration" is also a new (to me) business name registered to Margaret as well, as a family partnership. This is linked to a non family name as well that I won't post, seems to be a mistake.

It has been reported in the MSM that the Speddings receive Government assistance and that Spedding has legal aid.

He works as a washing machine repairer so I guess he does not earn much from that or it is all cash money. He also had a pawn broking business and would have had to pay rent for that room he had. Do they own that house or are they renting it? It looks like a very nice house. They would have been receiving money as foster parents so now that income has stopped. Also he could have been earning cash money from the pedo ring if he rented children out, took photos and videos, etc.

One of the questions they ask in order to get legal aid is this:

http://lacextra.legalaid.nsw.gov.au/meanstestindicator/simplified.aspx

Are you receiving a Centrelink income support payment?

Are you receiving the * maximum rate of one of the following Centrelink income support payments?

Parenting Payment (single)
Age Pension
Wife Pension
Carer Payment
Disability Support Pension
Newstart Allowance
Youth Allowance
Austudy Payment
ABSTUDY Scheme Payments
Widow B Pension
Widow Allowance
Sickness Allowance
Special Benefit
Partner Allowance
Mature Age Allowance

So what government benefit would they be receiving? I know nothing about government benefits.
Spedding is 63yo but I do not know her age but he is not retirement age.

I really begrudge people like them receiving government assistance. Does anyone else feel like that?

From what the magistrate said, it does not look as if BS will be coming back to their Bonny Hills home any time soon. So MS will have to pack and find somewhere else to live as she would not want to live there alone now with all the publicity that has gone on. Perhaps she will move to live with Rodney and Amy Spedding.

I also noticed that BS was working in Wellington until a few years ago in his Speddo's business and the MSM said he had sold the business two years ago to move to be with his wife and family. Were Margaret and he living apart then? Also whose children were they looking after? Rodney and Amy's? No, I think it was MS' grandchildren. So what were the parents doing? Are the children back with their parents now?

I have so many questions.

ok, so here in America a caravan is a camper trailer. If there are many of them put on one site it's usually called a campground.

We also have permanent trailers here, that don't have wheels, that are in trailer parks, they are bought and sold just like a regular home would be so that is why I was confused. They can be moved but are considered permanent and hooked up to a well and septic system.

Also from the US, and when I hear caravan I think minivan because there were numerous minivan models with caravan in the name. Dodge Grand Caravan, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23