Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these are the rules then there is a problem. BS has not been accused of the disappearance of WT. He has certainly been charged for other offences, but none in relation to WT, so how on this forum regarding WT has the numerous accusations against BS been allowed to remain and as to family members, there has been sleuthing of BS family members.

We are allowed to speculate about Persons of Interest.

BILL Spedding, a man police say has been a person of interest in the William Tyrrell inquiry ....

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...-appear-in-court/story-fns0kb1g-1227316450596

If these are the rules then there is a problem. BS has not been accused of the disappearance of WT. He has certainly been charged for other offences, but none in relation to WT, so how on this forum regarding WT has the numerous accusations against BS been allowed to remain and as to family members, there has been sleuthing of BS family members.

Because LE have named Bill as a POI.
He's the ONLY name we've got, although he's (according to LE) not the only line of inquiry.

I was referring to one of the threads way back - when I confessed I've been so obsessed with this case after getting that word in my head over and over. Someone said it was a brand of fridge - then someone said it's also a place in Victoria. Most cases I don't pick up on - but some I do - so I report the little bits I get to Crimestoppers - just to do my bit.... so.. it's no factual information - just something I picked up. I don't really trust my info enough - but in the past have found in the end for it to be correct. Weird stuff I know - but if it helps - well, that's good.

Ahh I think I remember that vaguely. Thanks :)

Speculate! I have read posts where people say he is guilty, he did it, etc. Sorry, but I don't think I would call that speculation.

Speculate! I have read posts where people say he is guilty, he did it, etc. Sorry, but I don't think I would call that speculation.

Well, we are allowed to state our opinions here ... not being a court of law and all.

People have also stated that he is innocent. But all we have is the presumption of innocence, until he is convicted.

I know what you mean, been watching US TV since I was a little tyke, but yawn and corn are pronounced the same here too ;-)

Now that Spedding's remanded in custody until the case resumes in June, I hope it doesn't go all silent on us again... wanting some good news about now (though any and all deviants taken off the streets is good news, from that point of view...).

I think that there will be other names and arrests coming very soon that we can chat about.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3032772/police-appeal-for-tyrrell-tips/?cs=257

Det Insp Jubelin said on Thursday a "large amount of information has come through as a result of that appeal from William's parents."

He said the investigation into an alleged paedophile ring "relates to the local area where William disappeared".

He would not say whether further arrests were imminent, and said there should not be concern in the community"

I don't get it - Pedophile ring in local area, but not a concern to the community? Is that because they arrested the ringleader? Where are the others located, Victoria?

As someone with family and friends in the NSW Police Force, my oath I trust them.

The concerning thing about this thread is the amount of people who are willing to take the police as being above all suspicion.

I for one have two lawyer relatives who have told me countless times to never trust police. In high profile cases, when the pressure is more intense to get a conviction, I am always wary of police.

Bill Speeding has no prior criminal record, and considering the potential crimes he is accused of, I am a bit surprised that this is the case. The fact media were there to photograph the accused being arrested shows that the media have been tipped off prior. All of this is a common tactic used by police to contaminate a potential jury pool.

As is seen on this thread, most people here have the accused guilty as charged.

People need to understand that the police are not their to uncover the truth, rather, they are there to get convictions. There is a difference.

Bill Speeding apparently made a 10 page statement to police a few months ago re William Tyrell. Anyone getting interviewed by police is going to be nervous. It is very easy to make basic factual errors under that duress that can then be used against you.

It is the reason for the right to remain silent and one should always exercise it.

I for one under no circumstances will ever co-operate with police. I dont trust them [modsnip].

The sad thing is that most people are so uneducated not to ever question the police and the agenda they push.

Innocent until guilty. Some people here should remember how they would react if they were accused of a crime.

Like everyone, I want proof, but LE haven't just learned all of this (what is new to us) information.

They've (IMO) been building on this since William vanished.
They got a call from the girls family (it's in a link somewhere) , the day after WT went missing.

ListenUpOasis

ListenUpOasis is offline Registered User

The concerning thing about this thread is the amount of people who are willing to take the police as being above all suspicion.

I for one have two lawyer relatives who have told me countless times to never trust police. In high profile cases, when the pressure is more intense to get a conviction, I am always wary of police.

Bill Speeding has no prior criminal record, and considering the potential crimes he is accused of, I am a bit surprised that this is the case. The fact media were there to photograph the accused being arrested shows that the media have been tipped off prior. All of this is a common tactic used by police to contaminate a potential jury pool.

As is seen on this thread, most people here have the accused guilty as charged.

People need to understand that the police are not their to uncover the truth, rather, they are there to get convictions. There is a difference.

Bill Speeding apparently made a 10 page statement to police a few months ago re William Tyrell. Anyone getting interviewed by police is going to be nervous. It is very easy to make basic factual errors under that duress that can then be used against you.

It is the reason for the right to remain silent and one should always exercise it.

I for one under no circumstances will ever co-operate with police. I dont trust them [modsnip].

The sad thing is that most people are so uneducated not to ever question the police and the agenda they push.

Innocent until guilty. Some people here should remember how they would react if they were accused of a crime.

Last edited by Coldpizza; Yesterday at 09:46 PM. Reason: Please don't tell others how to think.

ListenUpOasis

I couldn't DISAGREE with you more.......in my opinion your opinion is a load of rot

Amen!

“We feel he is innocent in this situation,” Mr Spedding’s niece Kylie Handsaker said.

“We know him so well. We know he is a loving, caring family man who would do anything for his wife and grand kids.

“I grew up in the area so I have been praying about the little boy who had gone missing and all I pray is that some truth comes out.

I really believe that no one in my family has any involvement in this.”

“He doesn’t deserve this - he doesn’t need his name brought down, for the type of person that he is,” she said.

“Its shocking to hear about the speculation and the judgements.

Reading through some past articles.
Seems BS has fooled many people, for many years.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/trying-to-dig-up-the-truth-about-william-
-repairman-william-speddings-home-searched-in-the-hunt-for-missing-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227192659824

That's why we don't day out loud that we were watching that show hardcore pawn :laughing: people would think we meant something completely different in Australia :p

Haha my hubby was almost on that show as a "pawner." We live close to Detroit.

Any locals lurking who would like to become verified and join in?

Haha my hubby was almost on that show as a "pawner." We live close to Detroit.

I love watching it :laugh: the arguments are hilarious, I realise it is mainly scripted but some of the sorts that go in there are :crazy:

Sheesh Bill, Talk about calling the kettle black....

These ppl can always justify their actions and reason, even blaming the child for the seduction.

MS is a needy woman who will stand by her man no matter what, let's face it what else has she got, Ol'Bucketmouth?

Loveamystery....I apologise for being grumpy...and I do see your point...when I went
back and had a look at how I had reposted it was confusing...will be more careful next time...*advertiser censored*

I'm not sure I'd class ListenupOasis as a troll, but someone with a serious prejudice against the police force, in particular detectives. I'd also say that the poster's lawyer relatives and friends, especially defence counsel, have a particular point of view regarding the police, but it's not one that I share as a member of the public.
If my child went missing I'd surely want someone like Jubelin and his task force on the case. I know there are rotten cops, but his record is clean and he is a very dedicated and passionate member of the force. To put him in the same boat as bent cops taking bribes is unfair and unwarranted.
As for lawyers, well there are a few of them I'd say were in the same class as the cops ListenupOasis seems to want to put down. But that doesn't make all lawyers bad, or encourage us to not trust any of them.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/brett-oconnor-head-of-child-protection-in-queensland-schools-charged-with-historical-sex-abuse-offences-against-pupils-at-two-sydney-private-schools-20150410-1mh5zg.html

I posted this link before on thread 7 - that this "high profile" pedo was caught in March and might be "squealing" to get a better deal. Just reread it and realised he had also committed offences in Campbelltown in the 1980s.

I think that the RING is coming full circle to find the truth?

"Last month, Mr O'Connor was charged by NSW detectives over indecent and sexual assaults allegedly committed against a 12-year-old boy when he was a Marist Brother at Sydney's prestigious St Joseph's College, Hunters Hill in 1987.

He was also charged with sexually and indecently assaulting a 12-year-old-boy at St Gregory's College, Campbelltown in 1989. Both colleges are large independent Catholic day and boarding schools for boys, run by the Marist Brothers."

Apologies if I am repeating too much what's been said, I haven't kept up with the threads. I am absolutely disgusted by what I have read about his alleged crimes in the 80s.

When it comes to the police's actions, I have two main thoughts, the first being that it is a absolute disgraceful failing of the system that these cases were not prosecuted when it was originally bougth to light. I don't think for a second it is good enough to not persue it due to the affect on the children. I would absolutely hate for kids already suffering from being sexually abused to be further traumatised by a court case, but not doing so has potentially cost William his life. We can do better than that.

I am hopeful that the police are deliberately contaminating the jury pool, if you call being made aware of prior offences contamination. Our law is out of step with common sense and community wishes on this score. This is what infuriated me about Daniel Morcombe's trial. Let sensible people make sensible decisions - if on two occasions you have raped young boys you come across in public, and are convicted, when you are on trial for similar circumstances with outher corroborating evidence, it should be part of your prior punishment that your past deeds will stand against you.

Poor little William.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member