Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be that the M's are quite aware that their brand may be compromised and believe this is the best way to distance themselves and have their logo et. removed from WT's site. Their intellectual property may well be compromised. Why would anyone want to discredit a missing persons website? What possible issues could be at play to do so. I imagine that everyone who knows that WT is missing, wants a website dedicated to that cause, but not one run by a PR company that was taken on by the former carers, one of which is a POI. It's always been inappropriate. It's a living insult to is bio family. It's baffling to me as well that others cannot see when the line has been crossed.

moo
JMO - For those who have been prompted to visit the Where's William website, they might interpret that donations are still needed to maintain it....if money is needed for that purpose.
Pro bono does not necessarily mean 'free'; but can also mean that services are provided at a reduced fee.
Quoted from the website: BBM

Donations
"Your donations have contributed toward the production and management of variety of communication resources including graphic design, website hosting, posters and so on."

You know it always worries me when the Daily Mail is the only one to put these side stories out, why has no other MSM followed suite about the DM story?

I remember when BS sued the DM for defamation for their inaccuracies. They must have a big budget for lawsuits.

I remember when BS sued the DM for defamation for their inaccuracies. They must have a big budget for lawsuits.

JMO - Daily Telegraph as well:
Daily Mail tries to stop defamation case arising from William Tyrrell disappearance
“Mr Spedding settled a previous defamation case, against The Daily Telegraph, out of court. He had alleged the newspaper wrongly portrayed him as a paedophile in two stories in March 2015.”

My point was not about who has been sued.
My point was that it could happen to the DM again with their ‘exclusive’ side stories. Maybe that is why no other publication touches this stuff.
What in particular do you believe is defamatory about the latest Daily Mail article?

Because the campaign is being run for the benefit of the people WT went missing from. It was created for them by a PR company. It is to give the appearance that they have been cleared, it is to give the appearance that child protection agencies or honourable people like the Morecombes and the NSW police and the AFP and Crimestoppers are all supporting them and it also lets you know in the campaign, according to them, WT was abducted on 12/9/2014 by someone bad, it is about them being able to take control of the narrative when it really wasn't appropriate on a number of levels for them to do so. IMO
Reminds me of the Madelaine McCann Case, which originally led me here. That weird feeling I got for that case. I have that same feeling with this one.

Reminds me of the Madelaine McCann Case, which originally led me here. That weird feeling I got for that case. I have that same feeling with this one.
In thinking back over the years following this case, I just wanted us to remember the bio family in this too. They were exposed but I personally, JMOO, thought that it showed their love. They aren't popular or the socially accepted side of this case and I just cant imagine the pressure they too would be/are under, however, we wont discuss that here atm. I am just remembering instances that came up when that exposure happened that irked me about the FFC vs the BM and interviews that the BGM did at that time. When looking back over almost all of the interviews given by the bio families (even bio families on two sides), they always seemed to me (and again JMOO) to be pointing back at the FFC. I remember the bio mums account of the park visit to see William and the FFC jumping out of the bushes during the BIO families time. The Bio family have always been on the defence and were trying to be heard JMOO but they stood in their truths over William under scrutiny (IMOO) . Sometimes the perfect ones have more popularity, social standing, larger resources available and the biggest secrets to hide. The guilty ones always seem to find it hard to maintain that perfection over years and cracks begin. Some call this Karma.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Daily Mailwww.dailymail.co.ukGary Jubelin: William Tyrrell top detective is found GUILTY of illegal recordings

Handing down his decision, Magistrate Hudson argued there were several recording devices already lawfully set up in Mr Savage's home at the time of the recorded phone calls.

'This was a strategy at all costs. This was above and beyond legality. This was, 'I'm going after Savage',' the magistrate said.

He described Jubelin as making decisions going against evidence, against the task force and lacking any witnesses.

There's no DNA, there's no fingerprints, there's no one necessarily who says "I saw him go into the backyard where William Tyrrell was"... There's no leads, there's nothing... he picked Mr Savage. He's pursuing him at all costs.'

Jubelin had claimed he recorded the conversations to protect his lawful interests, including concerns Mr Savage could commit suicide.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the charge of lying to the crime commission trial, besides the playing of the recording which mentioned the wooden spoon, was any other evidence put forward to prove the FFFC used a wooden spoon? e.g. statement from the alleged victim or her being present in court to testify? Or will that all play out with the assault trial?

In the charge of lying to the crime commission trial, besides the playing of the recording which mentioned the wooden spoon, was any other evidence put forward to prove the FFFC used a wooden spoon? e.g. statement from the alleged victim or her being present in court to testify? Or will that all play out with the assault trial?
You mean in addition to the FFC telling the FF on the phone that she whacked the child so hard it left a mark, the child had hidden the ‘spoon’….locked her out of the house…and ‘kept going on about it’ …in addition the the FFC’s disclosure to the FF there is the little girls statement to authorities as reported in many articles in the Daily Mail and in previous threads…

You mean in addition to the FFC telling the FF on the phone that she whacked the child so hard it left a mark, the child had hidden the ‘spoon’….locked her out of the house…and ‘kept going on about it’ …in addition the the FFC’s disclosure to the FF there is the little girls statement to authorities as reported in many articles in the Daily Mail and in previous threads…

The confusing thing about this is that the police allege the child was hit on the head with the spoon, but the welt was apparently going to be on the leg.

It has led some to wonder who hit who, with what, and when. I guess the details will all come out in the trial. If we get to hear the details, though I don't see why we wouldn't because we have heard a fair bit of detail already. There's not long to go now before the trial ... January 2023.

imo

ETA: I even read today that the judge in the recent trial said that "kicking is almost worse than having a child put their hand out to be hit with a wooden spoon" (in relation to the FM's admission about kicking). Even more confusing.
Link: Tyrrell foster mother not guilty of lying to Crime Commission

Last edited:
JMO - Just for starters .... the MFC would have been still at 48 Benaroon, as it was verified by LE that he departed from there at 9:30 am:
The vital minutes which could answer what REALLY happened to William
“At 9.30am, the foster father leaves his mother-in-law's home, verified by tracking on his phone.”

Where has it been "officially" reported that the foster father leaves at 9:30am?
Surely 9:30am can't be correct, given the teleconference call from Lakewood starts sometime between 9am-9:30 am.
How is MSM allowed to maintain this time in their article if not factually correct? I'm very confused, someone please explain?

Last edited:
Where has it been "officially" reported that the foster father leaves at 9:30am?
Surely 9:30am can't be correct, given the teleconference call from Lakewood starts sometime between 9am-9:30 am.
How is MSM allowed to maintain this time in their article if not factually correct? I'm very confused, someone please explain?
InFocus, the extracted quote from the following link does seem to be at odds with what you have said here about the teleconference call from Lakewood starting some time between 9 am-9.30 am.
BBM -
‘https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10212357/William-Tyrrell-Inside-96-minutes-hold-answer-REALLY-happened-missing-toddler.html
“At 9.30am, the foster father leaves his mother-in-law's home, verified by tracking on his phone. “

JMO - My question would then be directed at asking where has it been reported that it has been verified that the conference call took place at Lakewood?

Evidence at the inquest said that FD left Benaroon Drive at 8:55 - 9:00.
Tennis club CCTV had him passing by at 8:40 (tennis club CCTV was incorrect by 9 mins), as per CO's book.
Jubes book Badness says .... "he’d driven into nearby Lakewood, looking for a decent internet signal to make an online video presentation for work, and we’d checked that story out".
Jubes book I Catch Killers says SFR had "collected CCTV from 12 businesses in Kendall and 169 cameras beyond it".

As FD is not a POI, I'd say all facets of the investigative team(s) have confirmed the times of his movements.

imo

drsleuth timeline
Extract from Badness
I Catch Killers, Kindle version, page 311, chapter Is Everyone Happy?

Evidence at the inquest said that FD left Benaroon Drive at 8:55 - 9:00.
Tennis club CCTV had him passing by at 8:40 (tennis club CCTV was incorrect by 9 mins), as per CO's book.
Jubes book Badness says .... "he’d driven into nearby Lakewood, looking for a decent internet signal to make an online video presentation for work, and we’d checked that story out".
Jubes book I Catch Killers says SFR had "collected CCTV from 12 businesses in Kendall and 169 cameras beyond it".

As FD is not a POI, I'd say all facets of the investigative team(s) have confirmed the times of his movements.

imo

drsleuth timeline
Extract from Badness
I Catch Killers, Kindle version, page 311, chapter Is Everyone Happy?

Thanks SA!
I just think it's poor form for an article to write a time (9:30am) as fact when nothing has been forthcoming to indicate it.

JMO - Another Media Article (Below) link that states William’s foster father had left the home at 9.30am. The drive: to Lakewood takes 10 mins / from Lakewood takes 10 mins.

William Tyrrell: how new evidence revived the case and triggered a fresh search effort
“William’s foster father had left the home at 9.30am to drive out of the town to find better mobile reception for a Skype call and to fill a script at a chemist – actions which have been verified by police.”

OK great. Thank you. Would you mind linking one of the articles where the child has stated it please, I'm struggling with it? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge