Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank goodness for the police surveillance though, maybe if theyd pulled her out immediately they wouldnt have learnt the severity and extent, and she may have been sent back to them, imo this abuse has been going on for years,
at least shes hopefully safe now, poor little girl
<modsnip: Don't be rude.> If police think the fps did something to William how are they doing their job leaving another child there are 1 incident? It’s not acceptable to leave a child or anyone in unsafe environment because you wanted to get more charges against them. Whether that’s for the sister or William.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: Don't be rude.> If police think the fps did something to William how are they doing their job leaving another child there are 1 incident? It’s not acceptable to leave a child or anyone in unsafe environment because you wanted to get more charges against them. Whether that’s for the sister or William.
in my opinion, if police had taken the child out instantly the fps would have been given a slap on the hand and she would most likely have been returned to them for more abuse, this kind of abuse is ongoing, they didnt just snap and act like this from stress, these people should never have been foster carers

Last edited:
if police had taken the child out instantly the fps would have been given a slap on the hand and she would most likely have been returned to them for more abuse, this kind of abuse is ongoing, they didnt just snap and act like this from stress, these people should never have been foster carers

I am guessing that is your opinion?

I have not read anywhere that this abuse would have been ongoing. Nor that returning a child to a foster home that she cried to have to leave would subject her to more abuse.
Pretty sure that if DCJ had been notified they would have intervened and taken measures to get everyone the help they needed.

I feel that a lot is being overlooked here. Children are part nature and part nurture. Adults are the product of their own upbringing and experiences.

And I don't understand why some say "the bio parents should have been given more parenting help" (they would have been offered many helpful alternatives at the time, before the permanent removals) yet the foster parents shouldn't have been given the opportunity for more parenting help and guidance - IF the DCJ had been notified by the police when they SHOULD have been notified.

imo

Last edited:
I am guessing that is your opinion?

I have not read anywhere that this abuse would have been ongoing. Nor that returning a child to a foster home that she cried to have to leave would subject her to more abuse.
Pretty sure that if DCJ had been notified they would have intervened and taken measures to get everyone the help they needed.

I feel that a lot is being overlooked here. Children are part nature and part nurture. Adults are the product of their own upbringing and experiences.

And I don't understand why some say "the bio parents should have been given more parenting help" (they would have been offered many helpful alternatives at the time, before the permanent removals) yet the foster parents shouldn't have been given the opportunity for more parenting help and guidance - IF the DCJ had been notified by the police when they SHOULD have been notified.

imo
sorry have edited to add in my opinion, the two children were still babies when taken from their parents so their upbringing has been soley the responsibility of the foster parents, i do believe the foster parents especially the foster mother has probably relied heavily on the old harsh disciplinary methods used by her own parents which is ingrained, i dont believe these people should have been allowed to be foster carers, they may have had high hopes and good intentions etc but in my opinion theyve ruined two childrens lives

It is all a moot point now, anyway. What's done is done.

If this matter is raised at the inquest, I hope a recommendation ensues. That the police do their job and report an assault to the DCJ when it has happened or when they think it may happen. As is their duty of care.

imo

It is all a moot point now, anyway. What's done is done.

If this matter is raised at the inquest, I hope a recommendation ensues. That the police do their job and report an assault to the DCJ when it has happened or when they think it may happen. As is their duty of care.

imo
Let’s just hope the Coroner wasn’t also complicit in this?

As NSW Police have told us that everything being done was under “direction of the Coroner” … repeatedly ….

Did the Police tell her this was happening? Or, was she too, kept in the dark??

Example Nov 16, 2021….
This activity is in response to evidence we have obtained in the course of the investigation, not speculative in any way, we are acting on behalf of the coroner and in conjunction with the colonial orders, she will be kept updated with regard to our progress,” Mr Bennett said.

Let’s just hope the Coroner wasn’t also complicit in this?

As NSW Police have told us that everything being done was under “direction of the Coroner” … repeatedly ….

Did the Police tell her this was happening? Or, was she too, kept in the dark??

Example Nov 16, 2021….
This activity is in response to evidence we have obtained in the course of the investigation, not speculative in any way, we are acting on behalf of the coroner and in conjunction with the colonial orders, she will be kept updated with regard to our progress,” Mr Bennett said.

I don't think so. Today I was wondering if the police submitted the brief to the DPP to try to circumvent the resumption of the inquest. Craddock distanced the Coroner from that.

Then their inadequate methodology wouldn't need to be examined, and they could tie everything up in a neat bow, before the resumption of the inquest. If the DPP agreed to lay charges (I'll be surprised if they do.)

And I really don't think the Coroner would have said "the child is in a stressful situation and has been hit with a wooden spoon, go ahead and keep up your surveillance and don't notify the DCJ".

It is more likely that the police know the Minister won't sue them if they stuffed up.

imo

it was the first time i watched it properly and it just felt like a big lie with all the over explaining and story telling like fm does, someone on here once described how she talks as a big "word salad" which is a great description,
i didnt like his smart alecy attitude with the police, he didnt seem frantic just matter of fact like hed lost his rolex in the grass
If you subtract everything, he says three times, there won't be that much left. It seems to me like that - and the rest I acoustically don't understand. Not willing, to view again.

If you found to be in the bathroom (not searching like you said later on) and you looked like you had cried there (although you "just" heard of your "missing" foster son, who was since "5 minutes" absent only) - you also maybe threw up violently instead of crying. IF so, you probably had a compelling reason, in the morning, at that time, a verrry short time after your son isn't seen on the property.

Never thought of vomitting until now.

Did FFC say to MFC at the street "He is gone, and you know, why!" and didn't ask her husband, whether he had little W with him? It hasn't to be true, what she claimed to have said. Afaik, nobody else was present in that moment.

If MFC knows the Why, then possibly he knows, that he has to stand by his wife, whatever she is giving as her statements. I'm always wondering, what the reason might be, that he sticks by her so very strong. I believe, they both may have a secret, that chains them to each other - forever.

MOO of course.

I'm always wondering, what the reason might be, that he sticks by her so very strong. I believe, they both may have a secret, that chains them to each other - forever.

MOO of course.

Maybe he loves her. Maybe he knows she didn't harm William. Maybe he has compassion for her. Maybe he doesn't want to break up his marriage. Maybe tragedy has brought them close together.

The trouble with this case is that we have so little information, we weren't there, we don't know these people, and so there are blanks that people fill in with all kinds of wild stuff.

imo

Last edited:
The trouble with this case is that we have so little information, we weren't there, we don't know these people, and so there are blanks that people fill in with all kinds of wild stuff.
We all are only searching for explanations, why this sweet little boy William disappeared from earth and who might have been responsible. The more benign explanations don't seem to apply; so it's inevitable, that you end up with "wild stuff" sometimes after so many years.

A balcony-fall and possibly dispose of little W sounds like "wild stuff" too, IMO.

A balcony-fall and possibly dispose of little W sounds like "wild stuff" too, IMO.

Agreed. And has likely been proved that didn't happen, with no apparent evidence showing up in the big dig and repeat of the forensics.

And wild things have happened in the past, like Lindy Chamberlain being jailed for the disappearance of little Azaria, which was later proved to be due to a dingo.
And Kathleen Folbigg being imprisoned for 20 years for murdering her babies, which has now been proved that they died from a genetic condition.
Fortunately for the parents of the Beaumont children, their children were seen with a stranger, so they were not accused.

I feel we must be very careful that these injustices don't happen again.

imo

Agreed. And has likely been proved that didn't happen, with no apparent evidence showing up in the big dig and repeat of the forensics.

And wild things have happened in the past, like Lindy Chamberlain being jailed for the disappearance of little Azaria, which was later proved to be due to a dingo.
And Kathleen Folbigg being imprisoned for 20 years for murdering her babies, which has now been proved that they died from a genetic condition.
Fortunately for the parents of the Beaumont children, their children were seen with a stranger, so they were not accused.

imo
We must be very careful not to let foster parents get away with treating the children who are in their care like uncaring carers that are rude and Physically, mentally and emotionally abusive. Moo

imo
i doubt though, with these past cases you mention, that any of them hired a media management company so they could control the narrative, or hid behind anonymity, or if there was police evidence of them abusing other children in their care? police resources and technology have hugely advanced since then, 20-40 years ago

i doubt though, with these past cases you mention, that any of them hired a media management company so they could control the narrative, or hid behind anonymity, or if there was police evidence of them abusing other children in their care? police resources and technology have hugely advanced since then, 20-40 years ago
JMO - A reliable 'lie detector' would be very useful ... even if it could iron out inconsistencies.
I am guessing that it would threaten human rights and would no doubt intervene.

And they STILL have no evidence to show what happened to William. No evidence before or since.

So could an injustice be done if the police are not very careful. Yes.
Hopefully, the DPP and the Coroner's intervention will stop such a thing.

The officer-in-charge since 2020, Detective Sergeant Andrew Lonergan, told Sydney's Downing Centre Local Court it was one of multiple theories in the toddler's disappearance.

"We simply don't know what happened to him that day," he said on Monday.
Link

imo

No evidence of exactly what happened to William, just lots of inconsistencies in the FP's stories.

It has also been shown that there was repeated physical and verbal abuse by both FPs against Williams sister.

IMO if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

With Lindy Chamberlain and Folbigg I don't think it was proven there was abusive behaviour towards children outside of the crime(s) they were charged with too.

Last edited:
Hired a media management? You’re saying they are being paid? Can you link to this? I believed this was being done unpaid. The fosters didn’t hide behind anonymity, it was the law.

william with his sister and bio family, i wonder if this was before being rehomed or during an access visit? i hope <mod edit> she has access to her family now and a happy relationship with them all, that feeling of home and family, a sense of belonging
1702026724003.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads