Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect SA, there was a time when it could have accurately been stated that ‘the FF has never been a POI ‘.

iMO, this investigation was a clu$&r fu#k from the beginning, and has become increasingly so as the years have progressed.

I actually find these half-baked, tax payer funded court proceedings to be embarrassing. IMO our investigations teams should have more self-respect & professionalism than to present in the way they do - totally unprepared to Win.
The reality is that Justice will be served, be it in this life or the next. If Police don’t have the necessary answers now, stop wasting $$ and move on. No shortage of crimes to solve!

Yes, Warsh. I was trying to nicely point out that (on WS) we are not allowed to accuse people if they have not been named as a POI.
And I think that there is plenty of confirmation of where FD was and what he was doing. Hence, he has never been named as a POI.

With regard to FM, I think they had to do the re-investigation (though the police-inspired publicity leaves them in an awkward situation now) because we had read that there was disagreement among the police, so the Coroner wanted confirmation that there is no evidence to show that FM was involved.

imo

Last edited:
Yes, Warsh. I was trying to nicely point out that (on WS) we are not allowed to accuse people if they have not been named as a POI.
And I think that there is plenty of confirmation of where FD was and what he was doing. Hence, he has never been named as a POI.

With regard to FM, I think they had to do the re-investigation (though the police-inspired publicity leaves them in an awkward situation now) because we had read that there was disagreement among the police, so the Coroner wanted confirmation that there is no evidence to show that FM was involved.

imo
I wonder if it could be said that the FM has an alibi for all of her time at 48 Benaroon that fateful morning? MOO

I wonder if it could be said that the FM has an alibi for all of her time at 48 Benaroon that fateful morning? MOO

I think that was what the big dig was about. Checking FM's movements.

There are others with absolutely no "alibi". Well, they have stated an alibi but the alibis were unable to be confirmed.

The big dig was confirmation for the Coroner that FM's drive did not involve leaving William by the riding school.

imo

The problem is that she may have left him by the riding school and moved him later.

It appears as though FP's were not under surveillance for quite a while and could have done what they wanted afterwards.
Yes I agree there was an awful amount of time ffc could have moved him. Remember he’s a small lil guy who didn’t weigh much. At the beginning I thought William was abducted. That was up until the ffc would NOT giving up their identity to the world in hopes of finding him. But it really changed once le started listening to their day to day lives. Once I heard how she treats the children in her care I knew straight away she was the reason for William’s death.<modsnip> Imo moo

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is that she may have left him by the riding school and moved him later.

It appears as though FP's were not under surveillance for quite a while and could have done what they wanted afterwards.

I realise that this is a popular theory with some. But I think the opportunities for such a thing were quite limited.

In one of the podcasts it was said that the FP were asked by the police to stay home, not search. The FM stayed home, the FD said bugga that, he was searching. (And he is still not considered to be a POI in any way.)

When FM went to the airport to pick up her sister, FGM and sister were with her.
When FM, FD, and sister went to the beach a few days later, it was with/due to a police officer taking them there (I think this is when the house was forensically searched).

And I think that the police are probably smart enough to have thought of this theory already, and followed through with looking at FM's movements.

Remembering that there was a manned police control centre set up outside the FGM's house.

By the time the family returned to Sydney - about 10 days later IIRC - the riding school area would have been searched, possibly multiple times.

imo

Last edited:
I realise that this is a popular theory with some. But I think the opportunities for such a thing were quite limited.

In one of the podcasts it was said that the FP were asked by the police to stay home, not search. The FM stayed home, the FD said bugga that, he was searching. (And he is still not considered to be a POI in any way.)

When FM went to the airport to pick up her sister, FGM and sister were with her.
When FM, FD, and sister went to the beach a few days later, it was with/due to a police officer taking them there (I think this is when the house was forensically searched).

And I think that the police are probably smart enough to have thought of this theory already, and followed through with looking at FM's movements.

Remembering that there was a manned police control centre set up outside the FGM's house.

By the time the family returned to Sydney - about 10 days later IIRC - the riding school area would have been searched, possibly multiple times.

imo
The trip to the airport has always peaked my interest. FFC sister rode back from the airport with her and Williams sister. Ffc could have easily pulled over and dumped him on the way. Moo

The trip to the airport has always peaked my interest. FFC sister rode back from the airport with her and Williams sister. Ffc could have easily pulled over and dumped him on the way. Moo
Easily? Not at all. How is she getting his body in the car to start with? I think it’s very likely all cars in the street would have been checked to make sure he didn’t climb in a car or the boot and get trapped in. How is she dumping a body on the side of the road in front of her daughter, sister and mother? Even if she managed that, he’s not buried so would have been found very quickly. She certainly didn’t have the time to bury him so well he is never found. I would also think Williams sister would have said if they stopped at any point on that drive.

Easily? Not at all. How is she getting his body in the car to start with? I think it’s very likely all cars in the street would have been checked to make sure he didn’t climb in a car or the boot and get trapped in. How is she dumping a body on the side of the road in front of her daughter, sister and mother? Even if she managed that, he’s not buried so would have been found very quickly. She certainly didn’t have the time to bury him so well he is never found. I would also think Williams sister would have said if they stopped at any point on that drive.

There also would have been searches along the road to the airport. Which, no doubt, we would have heard about.

If the police suspected such a thing and it needed to be investigated.

imo

imo it could be possible, if williams body was in the car already, im not sure the initial police were very efficient at that stage, she may have stopped on her way to the airport, easy to roll him down into a gully, he may have been in a garden bag, not sure if his sister would even think it relevant to mention, she was only 4

imo it could be possible, if williams body was in the car already, im not sure the initial police were very efficient at that stage, she may have stopped on her way to the airport, easy to roll him down into a gully, he may have been in a garden bag, not sure if his sister would even think it relevant to mention, she was only 4
What about the FGM, she just went along with it?

I don't see how the FFC would have been able to dispose of William Friday morning, a few days later go & retrieve him , have him in the car on the way to the airport & casually stop & dispose of him somewhere , whilst in the company of the FGM & William's sister.

Can you imagine the smell after him being in ? bush for days & than collected & placed in a car with other people!

Nope I don't think that is a reality IMO

Not to mention that the place was crawling with people searching for William etc & I imagine everyone was on the "look out" for anything at all, unusual or not.

Do you not think Lonergan or Jamieson would have already thought of that, bear? Lonergan said that they constantly discussed it.
And it has been 3 years since Lonergan took over the case. Plenty of time to search the roadside and gullies (if there are any gullies) for a garden bag and/or William.

imo

We constantly discuss it,” Lonergan said. “It's one of those topics – that we simply don't know what happened to him that day.”.

a.jpg
‘Ask her if she did it’

Last edited:
wouldnt co sleeping with a foster child be against fostering rules, william spent his last night sharing a bed with ff and his sister sharing a bed with fm,
if i had a child in foster care id find this really upsetting

Last edited:
wouldnt co sleeping with a foster child be against fostering rules, william spent his last night sharing a bed with ff and his sister sharing a bed with fm,
if i had a child in foster care id find this really upsetting

I would hope you would never have a child in foster care. That you would do what you needed to do to care for your children properly. No matter what age you were.

imo

I would hope you would never have a child in foster care. That you would do what you needed to do to care for your children properly. No matter what age you were.

imo
no, i never would, but can imagine how upsetting it would feel for parents whose children are in care to know foster parents were sharing beds with their children

yes, looking at this timeline i didnt realise the airport trip was about 6 days later, too long to hide a body in a car or retrieve for relocation!
bearbear, there seems to different accounts of when the airport trip actually occurred. In this linked Lia Harris interview with the FM podcast:
‎Little Boy Lost: Part 1: Interview with William's foster parents on Apple Podcasts
From about 16.49 … the FM says she remembered the two cars parked across the road, because they had collected her sister from the Airpport. When she arrived back she raced down to the Command Van because they had set up the Command in the back yard.

Also, this earlier post explains more:
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63
MOO

bearbear, there seems to different accounts of when the airport trip actually occurred. In this linked Lia Harris interview with the FM podcast:
‎Little Boy Lost: Part 1: Interview with William's foster parents on Apple Podcasts
From about 16.49 … the FM says she remembered the two cars parked across the road, because they had collected her sister from the Airpport. When she arrived back she raced down to the Command Van because they had set up the Command in the back yard.

Also, this earlier post explains more:
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63
MOO
ok, so she says it was that night she drove to the airport? i had thought it was the day of william missing thats why i thought it possible his little body was in the car in a garden bag when she drove to the airport,
theres so many different versions and contradictions

ok, so she says it was that night she drove to the airport? i had thought it was the day of william missing thats why i thought it possible his little body was in the car in a garden bag when she drove to the airport,
theres so many different versions and contradictions

No, it was later than that. drsleuth thought it was said at the inquest that it was on the 18th, but hadn't written it in their notes.

I just looked back for what was said at the inquest.

It will be good when the inquest resumes, then we might get some facts.

imo

How could the body been in the car already? All the vehicles were searched and there were sniffer dogs all over their property from day one. No way the body was in the vehicle. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay