Autopsy Report - UCF Osteological Analysis-Duct Tape Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duct tape over the mouth and nose of a small child even in a fit of rage takes some thought. Once the child started to struggle trying to breathe KC had a choice and did nothing to save her daughter and she had more than a split second to think about it.

Duct tape over the mouth and nose of a small child even in a fit of rage takes some thought. Once the child started to struggle trying to breathe KC had a choice and did nothing to save her daughter and she had more than a split second to think about it.

It takes thought and preparation. I'm not buying the fit of rage either . Parents may smack, slap or humiliate verbally in a fit of rage, but duct tape????
KC had highlighted some parenting book on dealing with the terrible two's and tantrums, per the downloaded documents. She was trying to educate herself on dealing with Caylee's inappropriate emotional outbursts and in doing so, would have been receiving instruction on how to handle her own with respects to her toddler. Parenting books are written to help parents cope with their role, not to teach toddlers how to toddle.
Todays parenting manuals take a strong stance against all forms of corporal punishment and abuse and the pro's have evidence KC read this type of book. If she was illiterate or hadn't highlighted her parenting book that might be one thing.
KC knew that duct tape was final. Duct taping your childs mouth/nose when you're off bonding. :eek:
:bang:

Edited to add as I read backwards- Remember everyone the tape also was layered and attached to the occipital bone which is why they found the skull intact. So layered or wrapped, these were long enough strips of duct tape to surround the entire head. The occipital area is the back rounded base part of the skull that attaches to the spinal column. The tape went all the way around and was in layers encompassing the hair.
I think of Caylees hair matted with duct tape, every time I see her murderer play with hers in court. Justice will come!!!

Just my 2 cents...but the nano second it took KC to pick up the duct tape and just start towards Caylee, that is premeditation in my mind. Peas & carrots go together,
a 2 year old and duct tape just don't go together.

Just my 2 cents...but the nano second it took KC to pick up the duct tape and just start towards Caylee, that is premeditation in my mind. Peas & carrots go together,
a 2 year old and duct tape just don't go together.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wouldn't she have had to get the roll of tape from the garage or whereever it was kept in the house? It may have been in her room, but I doubt it. That's premeditation.

Wouldn't she have had to get the roll of tape from the garage or whereever it was kept in the house? It may have been in her room, but I doubt it. That's premeditation.

Your post reminded me that I had been thinking she had the duct tape all along from her nights out w/TL and Amy (gaff tape) but now thinking it over - there was specuation that the tape found on Caylee was the Henckle tape (same as found on the gas can). Do we have confirmation that it is the Henckle tape or is that speculation?

Your post reminded me that I had been thinking she had the duct tape all along from her nights out w/TL and Amy (gaff tape) but now thinking it over - there was specuation that the tape found on Caylee was the Henckle tape (same as found on the gas can). Do we have confirmation that it is the Henckle tape or is that speculation?

Also, why was there duct tape on the gas can? did KC put it there at the same time she using it on Caylee?

Also, why was there duct tape on the gas can? did KC put it there at the same time she using it on Caylee?

Oh my. Weren't the gas cans in her trunk around the time she was last seen? Did she use the gas tank as a resting place for the duct tape she had torn off of the roll to restrain Caylee with?

I hope the prosecution can come up with the PLACE of death.Wa it in the carseat?the trunk? the bedroom? That will lead to where KC may have gotten the tape.

Oh my. Weren't the gas cans in her trunk around the time she was last seen? Did she use the gas tank as a resting place for the duct tape she had torn off of the roll to restrain Caylee with?
Wow, I hadn't thought of that. I just assumed the tape on the gas can had been there, but we don't know that do we ?

It takes thought and preparation. I'm not buying the fit of rage either . Parents may smack, slap or humiliate verbally in a fit of rage, but duct tape????
KC had highlighted some parenting book on dealing with the terrible two's and tantrums, per the downloaded documents. She was trying to educate herself on dealing with Caylee's inappropriate emotional outbursts and in doing so, would have been receiving instruction on how to handle her own with respects to her toddler. Parenting books are written to help parents cope with their role, not to teach toddlers how to toddle.
Todays parenting manuals take a strong stance against all forms of corporal punishment and abuse and the pro's have evidence KC read this type of book. If she was illiterate or hadn't highlighted her parenting book that might be one thing.
KC knew that duct tape was final. Duct taping your childs mouth/nose when you're off bonding. :eek:
:bang:
snipped and bolded
Do we know when this book was published and that it was KC who did the highlighting? It could very well be an older book that CA used when KC was two and bratty and just passed it on to KC. With the temper tantrums she has as a 20+ yo adult, I can imagine she was he11 on wheels during her own terrible twos. Or maybe its a newer book that CA bought for her and highlighted the pertinent sections. I can't see KC giving a feces enough to read a parenting book. It would take time away from texting and surfing and uploading gloomy pictures.
I am totally on board with you about the duct tape! And I love your posts. :blowkiss:

I seem to recall that it was on the air hole, that the little yellow plug thingy had been lost and the duct tape was over the hole. Then again, maybe I dreamed that! LOL!

The split second decision to kill someone is also "premeditation". Her picking up the pillow on the bed nearby and suffocating her daughter is "premeditation".

Just sayin'

MOO

I read somewhere (but can't find it now) that after the 6/24 when she gave the gas cans back to GA, LA borrowed one of them (I think to mow his lawn) and then returned it. I found this interesting and never heard anything more about it.

I read somewhere (but can't find it now) that after the 6/24 when she gave the gas cans back to GA, LA borrowed one of them (I think to mow his lawn) and then returned it. I found this interesting and never heard anything more about it.
This is what Cindy told LE when they were talking about getting the pair of pants Casey had in the car, the pants Cindy washed. She compared the pants, their having been washed, to the gas cans being used by Lee, I believe.

This is what Cindy told LE when they were talking about getting the pair of pants Casey had in the car, the pants Cindy washed. She compared the pants, their having been washed, to the gas cans being used by Lee, I believe.
Thank you!!

The split second decision to kill someone is also "premeditation". Her picking up the pillow on the bed nearby and suffocating her daughter is "premeditation".

Just sayin'

MOO

See this is where it gets all fuzzy for me. I know what you are saying is correct but what I can't quite comprehend is why murder wouldn't always be premeditated, when it can happen in the twinkling of an eye. I mean I can't think of a scenario that makes it murder but not premeditated without going to the insane defense. Can anyone give me an example of murder w/o premed. where it isn't insanity or manslaughter? JMO

See this is where it gets all fuzzy for me. I know what you are saying is correct but what I can't quite comprehend is why murder wouldn't always be premeditated, when it can happen in the twinkling of an eye. I mean I can't think of a scenario that makes it murder but not premeditated without going to the insane defense. Can anyone give me an example of murder w/o premed. where it isn't insanity or manslaughter? JMO

Is it referred to as murder only if it is premeditated? I might be confused, too...

I am no expert by any means but one example would be if self defence. EG. Fighting off someone who attacks you and they die. You didn't set out to kill; you were defending yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven