AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by monicadc74, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephmitch15

Stephmitch15 New Member

Wondering if LE have any videos of her walking yet? I really don't think the party had anything to do with her missing..

2. 2Hip2BSquare

2Hip2BSquare Former Member

I'm not talking about the bike path. I'm talking about the business complex on lakeshore dr before the apartment complex and dead end.

She could cut through that business complex and get to W 1st and then S Roosevelt.

3. 2Hip2BSquare

Goblin solo -
    So are we thinking she left the house going North on Hardy and took Rio Salado South from there. Got into the wreck before/at Ash intersection and was able to continue driving onto west 1st?

This makes the most sense now that you've shined light on these things. Ty.

4. SandSage

SandSage Well-Known Member

5. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/20130624missing-tempe-woman-reward.html

This says she was hospitalized for a MONTH in February for Valley Fever.
    She is so tiny! I just don't see her wandering the streets -
    I know nothing about Valley Fever
    after reading about it
    ~geez that is scary
    ~jmo but if she had an on again off again relationship with this guy that she has known since she was 5th grade he should have taken better care of her.
    She has only been out of the hospital 3 months!!!
    & yes I believe she should be on medication still...
    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

6. goblinsolo

goblinsolo Inactive

your not cutting thru anywhere south until hardy.

lakeshore isnt the right street. i mis-typed, its lakeside and it has no paths thru it aside from bike path, to 1st, and doesnt cut to farmer. its actually condos, the businesses u might see on google maps are 1st story facing 1st street. it has NO thru streets, from lakeside, if u note pic i attached it says DEAD END. i just biked it last weekend, in fact.

yr stuck on salado til hardy to cut back into hood. 1st, no access either off rio salado unless going south....

the vid clip attached, videos' a random median in that area, it doesn't say which side either. she could of hit side, middle, but the direction traveling is most important in regards to where she went next.

my concern in the directions is ONLY if she went into the northeast parking by park to do a uturn (and possibly be on a security cam.) thats my hunch if she tried to get to 1st.
    AND, that a 2nd person might of been in vehicle, as told by 911 recordings.

7. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Many possibilities in this case, but I have to say Adrienne's case reminds me of Noelle Pacquette (bless her heart)-getting into an argument with her boyfriend, walking home late at night alone...hopefully the similarities end there!!

Random Thoughts for the Day:

1. Romantic Dispute / Some of Love Triangle

2. Mean Girls

3. Random Abduction
    a: George
    b: Gang member(s)
    c: RSO type

4. Accidental Death / Cover up
    a: drug overdose / bad dose / roofie
    b: other physical circumstance

5. Witness Elimination

8. margarita25

Has it ever been released what the cause of the argument with the boyfriend was?

Hopefully LE has been able to track everyone down at the party that they've been looking for.

Hopefully LE has had the time to review all surveillance footage available.

If someone close to her is involved, hopefully someone is talking. If there is more than one person involved, they might turn on each other and start singling like canaries. I hope so!!

9. WideOpen

WideOpen Well-Known Member

10. WideOpen

WideOpen Well-Known Member

I'm just bringing this over, is this the latest most updated map? Thank you to the original poster.

jmo

11. 2Hip2BSquare

Did they mean Roosevelt and W brown?

Or Roosevelt and brown?

The reporters keep not specifying whether roads are brown or west brown.

12. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

So the cab company is located in the same area where the boyfriend lived?
    Are there none closer?

Now I am wondering which direction she was headed when the 911 callers made the call!!

I am also fearing that something happened to her at the party maybe even earlier in the evening as well.

I did read on Facebook that the girls had some trouble with some "guys" in February
    One of her room mates was punched in the face.
    THAT IS WORRISOME - to have men living near by that aren't afraid to punch women.

I also saw on the AS public Facebook site that someone was upset that more of her friends didn't show up to a car wash to raise $
    but it is the summer it's HOT
    and people her age do have jobs....

AS also got a "note" placed on her car about how she had parked it
    a few days /weeks before this happened...
    all considered rumor I guess.

She also wrote that she was only in the hospital 10 days NOT a month if it makes any difference. probably a reporting error on the medias part.

MOO
    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

13. goblinsolo

goblinsolo Inactive

whats the one at university and ash signifying? she doesn't live there, unless she lives at circle k, a pizza shop, or cartel coffee shop.

yr map says she lives on ash. the videos of her family at her apt, are not on ash. north or south of university

14. 2Hip2BSquare

Oh well gtg. Gonna be praying for Adrienne. Good sleuthing guys!

And again goblin solo, I think she went S on Rio Salado and hit the curb and went into W 1st street.

You mentioned about a girl who was raped in that area around w 1st? Did they ever find that predator that did that to her?

Ty!

Ttfn xo

15. 2Hip2BSquare

This threw me off as well...

16. margarita25

Bringing these timelines forward:

17. Seajay

Seajay Never pass up an opportunity to pee.

I just keep thinking if I had been drinking, and I had a single car accident, I would want to ditch the car ASAP and go where I couldn't be found to have a breathalyzer test to avoid a DUI.

Doesn't answer for where she is now, but as a college student, a DUI is a big thing that goes on your record. I would want to avoid it at all costs. kwim?

18. 2Hip2BSquare

Before I go goblin, is this a good general lay out of scene?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372633447.706629.jpg

19. goblinsolo

goblinsolo Inactive

seem to think their are people of interest not interviewed yet at that party. something isn't right about that, and that we have no idea what her guyfriend and what they fought over, was he even at party? there is a reason he is not being regarded as a suspect, and I bet the police have some people in mind, and are just waiting to get more info to get to it. i bet that guy is scared; he seemed very credible in vids, timid almost. who knows if someone intimidated him...

i posted prior on this forum,how HOMES and apts in this area, were actually knocked on and entered by police, not by force... people wanna cooperate, BUT we also wanna know facts, and if we are gonna stick our necks out to help, we expect transparency in this investigation. IF their is reason, that they aren't telling all the info, perhaps for her safety if shes kidnapped, THEN STOP reporting on it, gag the media and just close it as a 'cold' case... but to continually report on it, and ask for the publics' help, then invade the neighborhood and intimidate residents to ENTER their homes... well. what do the police want?

my personal fatalism and pessimism, i think that something is up, kids know what happened... at the party, and w various people who might have a vendetta on a salinas, or people known to her. the way the cops' came down on the surrounding hood, they aren't playing... but rather than strike out on the community, how about putting pressure on those at the party? go to their house and ask to enter. see if they are as friendly as the people in the hardy/roosevelt area that you went into the houses of....

something happened when she (or with another person as reported by 911 after accident,) ditched the car, and that the police on sunday at the vehicle didn't bring the k9s and sniff her scent and see where she went, is a big big error in hindsight. 2wks later, vs now? in 118-119 degrees, and now they are putting on the big boy shoes and working the streets?

we have a 19yr old girl who is sickily, and it took this long to get a search mobilized?

20. goblinsolo

goblinsolo Inactive

is that location of her apt, on map? yesss... that makes more sense now to whole story. and IF she left the car where she did, she would most definitely head down 5th by park (and the cops searched that park in the big dragnet search (is that proper use of dragnet word?hah!) by park, to go to ampm...

as to the past rape i mentioned; the person who did that, was caught, and he killed himself in prison.
    i noted, that across street at the circle k, where they did the car wash, my friend (a girl,) was mugged/punched around 1am many many weeks ago. so the notion that men in this area have little regard for women, is an understatement IMO.
    in a car, pretty safe. walking late at night? not so much.
    i get into arguments regularly with friends who are girls' who walk home from the bars at 2-3am from mill ave etc, and they think its safe to go by themselves. well, its pretty obvious its not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.