AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that location of her apt, on map? yesss... that makes more sense now to whole story. and IF she left the car where she did, she would most definitely head down 5th by park (and the cops searched that park in the big dragnet search (is that proper use of dragnet word?hah!) by park, to go to ampm...

as to the past rape i mentioned; the person who did that, was caught, and he killed himself in prison.
i noted, that across street at the circle k, where they did the car wash, my friend (a girl,) was mugged/punched around 1am many many weeks ago. so the notion that men in this area have little regard for women, is an understatement IMO.
in a car, pretty safe. walking late at night? not so much.
i get into arguments regularly with friends who are girls' who walk home from the bars at 2-3am from mill ave etc, and they think its safe to go by themselves. well, its pretty obvious its not.

Why did her missing persons poster say her apartment was an Ash Ave apartment?

6asyvera.jpg

Now I'm more confused.

Lol

I could have sworn its the complex I pinged in my map and that you just agreed on as well.

(Mamacita provided link to missing poster on her timeline. #6)

And bless you for looking after your female friends like that! I was a tomboy and had a skateboard to knock ppl with as well as some brass knuckles. And pepper spray.

I don't mess around!

Why did her missing persons poster say her apartment was an Ash Ave apartment?

6asyvera.jpg

Now I'm more confused.

Lol

I could have sworn its the complex I pinged in my map and that you just agreed on as well.

(Mamacita provided link to missing poster on her timeline. #6)

There is a new poster (can be found on roomies FB page). My guess is, the information was "confused" when this one was created.

ETA: The information is STILL confused... that was redundant. o_O

Revised my timeline:

3:00 am - Adrienne returns to the apartment

3:35 am - Adrienne heads out of Apartment turning a Right due N on Hardy, then turning right due East/SE on Rio Salado Pkwy.

3:44 am - Adrienne runs into curb on Rio Salado PKWY before the intersection of Ash and Rio Salado Pkwy.

3:44-4:22 am - Adrienne drives her car from Rio Salado pkwy to WEST on 1st Street. She then heads due South on Wilson, West on West Brown, ending at West Brown and Roosevelt where she leaves her car. IMHO

4:23 am - Adrienne is leaving the car on Roosevelt and West Brown and calls a cab. She heads due South on Roosevelt, West on 5th, and North onto S mitchell And West on Brown back to Her Apartment. IMHO

4:42 am - Adrienne is back at her apartment, drops off the key to her wrecked car, changes clothes. IMHO

4:43 am - Cab Driver is waiting at AMPM on Hardy and University South of the apartment.

5:02-5:04 am - Adrienne's leaves house with overnight bag and house keys, walking East through the complex toward the corner of Hardy and Brown IMHO

5:05 am - Cabbie calls Adrienne and she says she is a minute away.

5:07 am - Cabbie Calls and her phone is off.

va9aname.jpg

Wait...I'm not sure if im allowed to post her apt location but herein lies the flaw in the timeline and such: she crashes car and her apartment is two blocks west of where she leaves it. She goes home, changes whilst leaving keys/wallet and proceeds to call 11x and text BF. Calls cab and decides to meet it at AMPM which is two blocks north of her apt. How does she end up disappearing back near her car wreck? its directly west of her apartment while the ampm is directly north..... Only thing that comes to mind is she never makes it back to her apartment instead attempting to go directly to ampm and is intercepted in the area of Jaycee park which also makes no sense because its not a practical shortcut to ampm...Hugging the main road (which would have taken her directly next to her apt) and turning North is the only practical route to AMPM from her car.

farmer/university i had a 'gentleman' walk by me in a hoody, as i saw him approach i pulled my hood over my head and he saw i was not one to waste time on.

he pulled a gun on a person right down farmer there... about 7 months ago.
its not safe for anyone at 4am in this area. its not ciudad juarez, but you gotta be a bit safe. i don't walk this area, even. i bike it at best.

my ex fiance finally left the neighborhood after her neighbors who she suspected of dealing drugs, physically threatened her and her property. what street was that? oh yeah, farmer...

the house parties that go on round thar, vary from the typical drunk stuff, to violence and drugs. one needs to only google about the tempe violence, with a fraternity and other kids from the westside of town, and see that regardless of ethnicity, or financial background either, kids are going to be showing off and acting insane; playing gangster or being gangster, is the same thing when people get hurt or go missing. i think, that unfortunately the 40 person party in 1-2bedroom apt at 3amish, was not for a friendly game of connect 4 and bible studying.

the police are focusing on that party; and they combed that park because like we noticed, it is highly suspicious area and follows the tracks she might of followed to get to the ampm. i wanna know, why she picked that spot get a cab? was she scared to go back to her apt? was she being followed? did she wanna lose someone on her trail?

damnit. the more i think about it, the worse it goes. and the more horrible scenarios open up, too.

farmer/university i had a 'gentleman' walk by me in a hoody, as i saw him approach i pulled my hood over my head and he saw i was not one to waste time on.

its not safe for anyone at 4am in this area. its not ciudad juarez, but you gotta be a bit safe. i don't walk this area, even. i bike it at best.

my ex fiance finally left the neighborhood after her neighbors who she suspected of dealing drugs, physically threatened her and her property. what street was that? oh yeah, farmer...

the house parties that go on round thar, vary from the typical drunk stuff, to violence and drugs. one needs to only google about the tempe violence, with a fraternity and other kids from the westside of town, and see that regardless of ethnicity, or financial background either, kids are going to be showing off and acting insane; playing gangster or being gangster, is the same thing when people get hurt or go missing. i think, that unfortunately the 40 person party in 1-2bedroom apt at 3amish, was not for a friendly game of connect 4 and bible studying.

the police are focusing on that party; and they combed that park because like we noticed, it is highly suspicious area and follows the tracks she might of followed to get to the ampm. i wanna know, why she picked that spot get a cab? was she scared to go back to her apt? was she being followed? did she wanna lose someone on her trail?

damnit. the more i think about it, the worse it goes. and the more horrible scenarios open up, too.

Ahh I did see she got a bike for Christmas - maybe she did bike around there

:dunno: maybe some creep had seen her around before
MOO

eta: I still feel like the cab was called as a red herring

someone watched for it & wanted it to look like the cab driver saw her last.
Cops bought it - at first... whoever knows what happened had time to use wisely.

I wonder if the boyfriend was nursing a hangover the next day...
y'know slept in didn't realize she was even "missing"

oh! do people still do "acid" these days? I am out of the loop (sorta)

I know "Molly" is common in Atlanta
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Wait...I'm not sure if im allowed to post her apt location but herein lies the flaw in the timeline and such: she crashes car and her apartment is two blocks west of where she leaves it. She goes home, changes whilst leaving keys/wallet and proceeds to call 11x and text BF. Calls cab and decides to meet it at AMPM which is two blocks north of her apt. How does she end up disappearing back near her car wreck? its directly west of her apartment while the ampm is directly north..... Only thing that comes to mind is she never makes it back to her apartment instead attempting to go directly to ampm and is intercepted in the area of Jaycee park which also makes no sense because its not a practical shortcut to ampm...Hugging the main road (which would have taken her directly next to her apt) and turning North is the only practical route to AMPM from her car.

It's confusing bc her apartment is in between/around Brown and Roosevelt, but her car was left on cross streets of WEST brown and Roosevelt.

The AMPM is to the South of her apartment on University and Hardy.

The wreck was to the east of her apartment as well as the car drop.

She would have had to dissappear around 5th street and hardy which makes no sense because theres apartments (the arbors) and residential surroundings on each corner of that street. All along Hardy til Uni as well so how did someone get abducted without a witness or someone hearing anything? Still dont know about the runaway theory but its making more sense now

prior to it going dead at 5:07...

well, was the last call to the cab from her? was it a male voice, or female?
was she alone in car during accident? 911 call says perhaps, no.

a lot of still unanswered questions.

when the cops' finally get to talk with everyone at that party, and why her bf took her from it, they went back to his place, she wanted to go back to party... then gets in her car to go back to him, again?
but, 11 call/txts, and last txt to him was 'coming over' or whatever it said..

what was the need for her to get back to him? what was at the house that was so threatening to her? what happened to the info that they got into a fight on mill ave prior? wasn't that the initial report? shes 19, there is NO WHERE ON MILL to hang out when yr underage unless your using a fake ID to get into venues. of course, she might of been cruising as the kids do, and hanging out on street spittn' game at each other. its not exactly the land of innocence here.

was she on mill prior? with her bf? does she have a credit card/debit? can her transactions be traced on that?

she worked at a restaurant w her roomate; she goes to college, she definitely has a trackable income in terms of moneys being spent, i doubt its all cash on that sat if she was out and having a good time.

track her finances in that window, prior to the party even. lets see where she went. and if anyone saw her that night, with different people.

perhaps that fight w guyfriend? maybe he wasn't too happy w the crowd/party she was having over at her house.

another theory. more theories. no answers. cheers everyone

What frightens me is that sometime after her wreck one or two people could have offered to help her get her car out of the Rd and onto W 1st.

I worry that one or both of those men stalked behind her on her walk back to the apartment and then when she left again to get to AM PM the man or men grabbed her and threw her in the car?

It seems like whoever did this knew she would be heading back out if the complex and practically anticipated her next move. As if she had told them or alluded to the fact that she was going to just get a cab at AM PM.

This is my ultimate fear.

Yes that park gives me goosebumps.

I feel like she had a false sense of security at that moment bolstered by a recent encounter with a good Samaritan after the wreck.

Add in the fact she was emotional and tipsy most likely - she would be an easy to manipulate target.

I'm sure she was acting overly effusive and would devulge all the drama of her night and life in general to the closest person/persons to help her out after the wreck.

..ditch the car as close to house as possible, and get back to the plan to go to your guyfriends' house.. via cab because the car isn't usuable for that trip now w two flat tires. she had her overnight bag to stay at her bfs. thats pretty normal, a girl wants to bring certain things for even a quick overnight sleepover... beyond what fits in purse, perhaps. that bag, not at car.
she definitely didn't want help at scene of accident; whether she was driving or not.

where is report that people helped her onto 1st street? was that the info?

the caller to 911 that said it might be two people in car, was a female, correcto?

she wanted to git back to her guyfriends' house. was she afraid to spend the night in her own apt? at 3-5am time?

who was there, what was scarying her? imo, something was pursuing her, and it wasn't a random that just happened to be on roosevelt/brown/hardy wherever...

I said that perhaps someone or 2 people could have helped her.

We only know from a now unsubstantiated and now unavailable 9-1-1 call witness that she denied help and had one perhaps 2 ppl in the car at the time. I've never seen the direct link to this call. I've never heard it. I've only heard rumors of it.

That's why I fear that the 911 call was not as accurate as we might of hoped or lacked credibility.

Maybe she did something to upset the boyfriend and was the cause/aggressor of the fight/argument? Hurt him emotionally in some way? IMHO

Seems like he didn't want to have much to do with her at the moment he let her just peace out and jump out the car and walk home IMHO.

Moo moo moo

She probably walked back into the house and felt bad for causing the argument between them?

Also she might of feared that he would feel uncomfortable with her sleeping at her place with random guys/ppl passed out?

so she was desperate to see him and to call him?

So she decided to head back out up to his place and apologize/ correct a wrong.?

The codependent relationship cycles of youth. Ugh I don't miss that crap.

was on page like 14-16 on this forum. somewhere its here! its very interesting, at the least.

and, from that accident that her car got into, to whatever happened, is the mystery. filling in the timeline, it narrows from 505am to 507am? but, only because the phone went muerto. more things happened perhaps, when she went back home to gather her bag... did she have that bag at accident, or was that afterwards?

she didn't get to the convenience store; thats known from the vids of the cabbie there, what time is the cab shown at the ampm?

did she DIRECTLY call cab at 5:05 OR whatever time it was? wasn't it the cabbie calling her? i've had prob 1000 conversations where the driver didn't see or find me, and i talk with them until we figure out how to find each other. did she talk with him at that time? what was that convo? i can't imagine it being w the general cab dispatch, but that it was w the specific driver.
was she on the run? was she being chased? did she even talk to him on the final call to the cab? did he call and get a response?

most definitely, i'm being repetitive w this info, but i'm trying to figure out the final moments before that phone went zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm curious as to WHY LE has released so few details about any of this. As goblinsolo mentioned, what about her ATM card? Has there been any activity? That would at least give some sort of clue the public as to whether or not we're dealing with foul play or if she indeed picked up and ran off (personally, I do not believe she ran off.) LE needs to give us SOMETHING else! Verify the timeline, address a rumor, SOMETHING! I have looked at the street images of this area on maps. It certainly leaves a lot to be desired. I would think that it it's very easy for someone to be quietly snatched up off one of these blocks. Its all residential. People were sleeping.
Do we know if there are any business surveillance cameras along Rio Salado, Ash, 1st St??? Maybe one of them has her captured prior to car crash.

I said that perhaps someone or 2 people could have helped her.

We only know from a now unsubstantiated and now unavailable 9-1-1 call witness that she denied help and had one perhaps 2 ppl in the car at the time. I've never seen the direct link to this call. I've never heard it. I've only heard rumors of it.

That's why I fear that the 911 call was not as accurate as we might of hoped or lacked credibility.

The 911 call is at 2:05 in the video in this story: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...friends-step-up-search-for-missing-Tempe-girl

was on page like 14-16 on this forum. somewhere its here! its very interesting, at the least.

and, from that accident that her car got into, to whatever happened, is the mystery. filling in the timeline, it narrows from 505am to 507am? but, only because the phone went muerto. more things happened perhaps, when she went back home to gather her bag... did she have that bag at accident, or was that afterwards?

she didn't get to the convenience store; thats known from the vids of the cabbie there, what time is the cab shown at the ampm?

did she DIRECTLY call cab at 5:05 OR whatever time it was? wasn't it the cabbie calling her? i've had prob 1000 conversations where the driver didn't see or find me, and i talk with them until we figure out how to find each other. did she talk with him at that time? what was that convo? i can't imagine it being w the general cab dispatch, but that it was w the specific driver.
was she on the run? was she being chased? did she even talk to him on the final call to the cab? did he call and get a response?

most definitely, i'm being repetitive w this info, but i'm trying to figure out the final moments before that phone went zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hehe! It's good to see a critical thinker here no worries!!!!

From what I know, LE said her car was locked and her overnight bag was not in it when found by her dad later on that day, Sunday, around 2pm.

They also mentioned there were no signs of struggle in her car or foul play.

Yeah It's like she just vanished :(. Those 2 minutes in between the last call and the phone being off. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4