Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
2585759_G.jpg

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22605864/2013/06/16/missing-adrienne-salinas

Previous Threads
Thread #1

continued... repost. when i lived in this area, and as i still live nearby, both i and most people who reside round' these parts, WHEN WALKING
do not stick to paved roads all the time.
there might be a place or two, where she tried to cut thru, whether it was the park, or to brown OFF ROOSEVELT from where she(whomever,) left car..

im gonna check it out tmrw to see if such weird walkway, hidden paths might exist. i think, she didnt just go street for street, and took 'shortcuts'.

in this area, that could be alleys, thru peoples' houses even as a lot of places thru here are parking lots without fences.

just a hunch

first pic is vantage of brown east facing into apts, which IM HOPING CONNECTS TO PIC which is roosevelt/brown corner but facing WEST to the houses. (one of those houses, is the massage business as noted in google maps.)

did she cross thru here for a quicker trip to brown AND BACK to her apt? whats the significance! I DONT KNOW! (in pee wee herman voice.) but, it must be checked out

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 664
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 658
Bringing this over from the last thread so I can reply to it:

2Hip2BSquare said:
GGE said:
Still not done reading this thread and I hate to post in the meantime, before being done, but if there's so much question about the 911 call then someone should just go to the Scanner forum here and post in the "rewind requests" thread and tell Peachy where and when the call in question came in, so she can go listen to the whole thing and transcribe it for us. Just a suggestion.

Good idea! Any one care to take the mission of asking Peachy in the "rewind requests" scanner thread if she can track down the call and transcribe it for us? I would but I gotta run real quick! Just wanted to bump this!

I've posted the rewind request but can someone please tell me what time the call came in again? Was it about 2:43am or something like that? June 15, right? Tempe, AZ police?

Thanks, she'll need all this info to do the rewind!

One minute away.......

and then the phone is off.

As for the cabbie on video surveillance from the AM/PM, I want to see it with my own two eyes. I want to see him arriving.....and waiting.....and calling.....and waiting.....and then pulling out and away. And then I want to know for certain that he was back where he needed to be right away. I want to KNOW these things for my own peace of mind and for my brain to stop screaming at me. My dad is retired LE in Glendale. How close is that to Tempe? Maybe he can get info for me.............

the path im thinkin, in overhead form. sorry to post so mucho! heats gettin to me.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 677
first pic is vantage of brown east facing into apts, which IM HOPING CONNECTS TO PIC which is roosevelt/brown corner but facing WEST to the houses. (one of those houses, is the massage business as noted in google maps.)

did she cross thru here for a quicker trip to brown AND BACK to her apt? whats the significance! I DONT KNOW! (in pee wee herman voice.) but, it must be checked out

Gonna post those bigger for you so they're easier to see for people like me who, for some odd reason, often don't click thumbnails:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Edit:
adding your third one bigger too, hope you don't mind and thanks for all the hard work you've been doing on this case!

attachment.php

I love your Pee Wee Herman voice.
My brain yells at me like that all the time!

One minute away.......

and then the phone is off.

As for the cabbie on video surveillance from the AM/PM, I want to see it with my own two eyes. I want to see him arriving.....and waiting.....and calling.....and waiting.....and then pulling out and away. And then I want to know for certain that he was back where he needed to be right away. I want to KNOW these things for my own peace of mind and for my brain to stop screaming at me. My dad is retired LE in Glendale. How close is that to Tempe? Maybe he can get info for me.............

a quick transcript word for word of the caller to 911.. it WASNT complete call thou. i would LOVE the clip of it, if its in full form somewhere? glendale is in marcopa county as is tempe too, so the sheriff dept at least shares info. but from tempe to glendale, the police are diff forces (not sheriff, but police.) but w this sorta case, im sure the lines are blurred in terms of helping.

a quick transcript word for word of the caller to 911.. it was complete call thou. i would LOVE the clip of it, if its in full form somewhere? glendale is in marcopa county as is tempe too, so the sheriff dept at least shares info. but from tempe to glendale, the police are diff forces (not sheriff, but police.) but w this sorta case, im sure the lines are blurred in terms of helping.

What 911 call? Who called and when? This is the first I am hearing about it....

And I don't mean my dad would help. Just get me an inside scoop. And of course, his gut feeling.....I know what he would say.

Wait. As noted in the last thread near the end, she went missing after a night of partying on June 14, in the wee hours of the morning on June 15. Then 24+ hours passed before her father went looking for her on June 16 - Father's Day - when she never contacted him, as noted.

But.

NOBODY found her car for over 24 hours however/wherever it was parked on that odd road? In a questionable area, it was completely unharmed? Untampered with? After sitting there out of place for over 24 hours?

Are we sure it was there that WHOLE time and wasn't parked there closer to when he found it? By whom I have no clue. I presume it was on rims with shredded tires flopping off the sides so I suppose this isn't likely.

But it still seems odd that a car sat out of place for so long and wasn't at all messed with... I guess it was parked on a pretty decent street then.

this part o town, people overnight park or longer often. heck, i leave my car at my house sometimes 3-4 days, and people park in front of my house, over 24hrs. i dont think it would be suspicious beyond having the popped tires, and if u note this street, on corner is an abandoned house. so, its not the MOST populated part of riversidetempe area

and, the 911 call was in a previous post from what seems like a decade ago! its very blatant that the caller to 911 both said 'they, them, and that the car was possibly driven by 2 people...

i wrote it out word for word, what was in news report. but, it was at most 4-6 sentences, that i remember

I don't see this on the map: her likely route from the car, to the apartment and then to the AM/PM....

Can you give me a summary of the 911 call, maybe? What were they calling to report - the car? Adrienne missing?

i lived 30 seconds from where she disappeared....the area is too populated and next to downtown tempe with 24 hour gas stations horizontal to the street. Sorry its literally impossible it happened how they say, no way.

Goblin..just wanted you to know I'm still hanging in here with you...just pondering. Looking at 2Hips pics and yours and thinking about that area where the vehicle was abandoned.

And yes...going back to the 911 call and the caller saying "they" "them"....it resonates.

Question: Was the car headed in the direction OF or AWAY from the lake at the time it hit the median?

I would get in my car and drive over there myself except that my car and my license plate would be very extremely conspicuous. ;)

I am one of those "gut feeling" people. I've said this before in several threads... I"m like that weird great-aunt everyone has someplace in the family tree who says kooky stuff and you think she's nuts until a couple of days later whatever she said, happens. Then you wonder what in the world..?? It's just gut. Instinct. Whatever.

I'd be very interested in reading what missgulfsouth's father has to say. Retired LE's gut instinct on this would be wonderful to have to ponder on.

Personally, I'm still letting it percolate.

I can't argue with my gut on the fact that foul play has occurred though, and that this lovely lady has quite likely passed.

Goblin..just wanted you to know I'm still hanging in here with you...just pondering. Looking at 2Hips pics and yours and thinking about that area where the vehicle was abandoned.

And yes...going back to the 911 call and the caller saying "they" "them"....it resonates.

Question: Was the car headed in the direction OF or AWAY from the lake at the time it hit the median?

I would get in my car and drive over there myself except that my car and my license plate would be very extremely conspicuous. ;)

so, i argued prior that if going on salado east round bend and then south down ash/salado, she could go back to 1st street after hitting median... but i argued that you cannot make left hand turn onto 1st from salado heading NORTH UNLESS she somehow made the uturn before the bend, or pulled into park on right, and came back out into the turn median to go salado to 1st.BUT i just dont see after an accident, doing that.

and, we all think accident was when she told bf she was coming over, but who the heck knows anymore. IF SO, thou, it makes sense she was heading out on salado to get to mill ave to scotts. i guess

I just wanted to bring this over here for the benefit of those just reading the thread.

Originally posted by Mamacita and then reposted by WideOpen...

Originally Posted by mamacita
Saturday, June 15th:

3:00am – Last seen by roommates when she left to go to boyfriend’s home. (1) Her apartment is on Ash Avenue (6)
3:44am – Police received a 911 call that Adrienne’s car had hit a median at Ash & Rio Salado Parkway. Passerby saw car driving erratically behind her, so she moved over and let the car pass. (4) Adrienne’s car was then driven less than a mile to Brown and Roosevelt. Police say that from there, she walked a ¼ mile back to her apartment where she changed clothes, leaving behind her wallet and keys. (9) Witness says “they” in her 911 call. Operator asked how many people she thought was in the car and the witness said she thought there were two, she thought she saw one in the passenger seat. (10).
4:10-4:17am – Adrienne’s cell phone called the boyfriend 11 times, but he didn’t answer. (4)
4:23am – Adrienne called the cab company requesting to be picked up at AMPM. Nearest driver was about 20 minutes away. Cab driver’s name is Tom.
4:30am – Person driving to work found naked woman’s body in the street. Not sure if this is related. Near McClintock and Baseline. (2) – this woman has since been identified and her boyfriend has been arrested for murder. Still unknown if related to Adrienne’s disappearance, but I’m keeping this on the timeline just in case, because of the timing.
4:43 or 4:47am – Text sent from Adrienne’s phone to boyfriend’s phone said she was going to his house. (1 & 4)
5:00am – Last seen near Brown & Roosevelt streets. (3) Another reports states last seen at this location at 4:30am (7) -- not sure who she was last seen BY, or if this goes off pings, but this is also the same location her car was found.
5:04am – Cab driver (Tom) called Adrienne to make sure she was headed to the gas station. (11)
5:05am - Cab driver (Tom) called Adrienne to make sure she was headed to the gas station (again). (11) Previous reports indicated: Police said Adrienne called a cab company, but the cabbie couldn’t find her at a Tempe convenience store. (4) “Salinas asked for a driver to meet her at the AMPM gas station at the intersection of Hardy & University. Investigators told CBS 5 she never made it there” (5). LE saw surveillance of cab driver at AMPM but there was no sign of Adrienne there. LE subsequently questioned the cab driver and searched his home. AMPM is less than ¼ mile from Adrienne’s apartment. (9)
5:06am – Adrienne called the cab driver (Tom) saying she’d be there in a minute.
5:07am – Cab driver (Tom) called Adrienne again, looking for her, but the phone went to voicemail. (11) Her phone was turned off (1) or died (8).

Sunday, June 16th:

2:00pm – AS’s father found her car two blocks away from her apartment. (8)
Her Father called LE that afternoon. (8)

Other known info:

After leaving her disabled car, she walked less than a ¼ mile to her home and changed clothes and left again, leaving her wallet and keys behind. (9)
LE has questioned the cab driver and searched his home. Say he’s not a suspect at this time. (9) LE also took a DNA sample from cab driver (11).
LE did a sweep of Tempe Town Lake and found nothing. (9)
LE says that BF has been cleared and has fully cooperated. (10)
Cab procedures: "In a place like this, they would get out, look around, make sure the person wasn't in the store," Simon said. He said his son did just that but never saw Salinas. (11)
News footage of BF: http://www.azcentral.com/community/t...an-reward.html
News footage of roommate: http://www.kpho.com/story/22676371/t...d-a-half-later

1: http://www.azcentral.com/community/t...nclick_check=1
2: http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22...n-tempe-street
3: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...#ixzz2WWHosmWu
4: http://www.azcentral.com/community/t...nues-abrk.html
5: http://www.kpho.com/story/22627002/m...medium=twitter
6: https://photos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...08049287_n.jpg
7: http://www.tempe.gov/index.aspx?page=31&recordid=1579
8: http://www.azcentral.com/community/t...an-reward.html
9: http://www.kpho.com/story/22687012/m...er-safe-return
10: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...ing-Tempe-girl
11: http://kpho.membercenter.worldnow.co...een-speaks-out

Once again bringing this over, thanks to the original poster.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member